Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Can I Possibly Eject Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Possibly Eject Her (4578 Views)

4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Possibly Eject Her by nnamdiokoro: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
So I have been in relationship with this lady for over a year now and we've been living together as couple, though we only did Introduction but our parents both approved we can live together due to the proximity to her work place.

Now the issue am having is that she over reacts whenever she's angered or we have issues. She puts up different attitudes like not talking to me, keeping boundaries and some other ones. But the one that kept me doubting proceeding with the relationship is that she avoids me in all possible manner. This includes packing everything she buys into the house so I don't get to have access to it, things like toiletries,perfume, and some other other items she know I might have access to. I watched her do all those without any reaction while replacing all she kept away from me even though she now resorts to using them and keeping hers away. This has happened a couple of time but I tend to ignore it calling it the woman way and it's really a piss off

Now I intend to eject her from my house and I just want to be sure I am threading on the right path and what is the possible way to eject her?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by SUPERPACK: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
hd
Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Kennyprince: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Discuss this with her and watch for a change of attitude.

Unless u don't love her enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Officialgarri: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
And you intend to get married to such a stingy girl?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hehe she's a keeper.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by nnamdiokoro: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kennyprince:
Discuss this with her and watch for a change of attitude.

Unless u don't love her enough

I discussed this with her the last time she did it and she promised not do that again, but here we are again...
Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Oreofepeters: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
nnamdiokoro:

I discussed this with her the last time she did it and she promised not do that again, but here we are again...
Don't discuss with her again, she will still repeat the same thing. Girls like her never change, it's her character. Trying to change her is like telling a leopard to change it's spots.

You guys ain't compatible, a compatible partner of yours won't give you issues..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by ajaniteea: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Don't eject her, I think you should be about patient, all ladies have one issue or the other. If you leave her, and find another lady, you would discover her own issues would be more than the one you are with now. If you can cope just continue

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Freddykrueger: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dude send her packing. It's better you're seeing these disgusting signs even before tying the knot. Don't let a woman with inferiority complex and bad attitude give u sleepless nights. Let her go get her own place and live with her bad manners undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by ruffkenny: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Be patient with her,that is because you guys have not properly married,maybe she is keeping her things well incase you do what you wrote up there!!Besides what have u been telling her that makes her pack her things like that,maybe you have been telling her u will send her out of your house,hence she is not feeling that your home has totally become hers,..The home of a man belong to his wife,its hers not just yours,now you are talking of ejecting your wife??Bro are you sure you are ready to settle down with her?If yes then there is nothing love and communication cannot solve..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by chigoizie7(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Do it already.

This is a very big sign. But you will over look, later you will create another thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Well from what I deduce in your complaints, its like you're helping her to finish all her toiletries without thinking of replacing them. So when she now hid them, you remember theres a store where those things are sold. You're now saying she resorted to using the.ones you bought while you have been using hers all this while. Its like you gbadun awoof too much. Thats why its paining you.

If you guys have any issues, try to sort it out maturely rather than finding faults where there's none.
As far as I'm concerned, youve not really said what happened. You only complained about her own side, how she gets angry and all that. What did you do that got her angry? You didn't say. Until you say your own part, i dont have anything to say. Just keep tolerating each other. You too got faults.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Homguy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
nnamdiokoro:
So I have been in relationship with this lady for over a year now and we've been living together as couple, though we only did Introduction but our parents both approved we can live together due to the proximity to her work place.

Now the issue am having is that she over reacts whenever she's angered or we have issues. She puts up different attitudes like not talking to me, keeping boundaries and some other ones. But the one that kept me doubting proceeding with the relationship is that she avoids me in all possible manner. This includes packing everything she buys into the house so I don't get to have access to it, things like toiletries,perfume, and some other other items she know I might have access to. I watched her do all those without any reaction while replacing all she kept away from me even though she now resorts to using them and keeping hers away. This has happened a couple of time but I tend to ignore it calling it the woman way and it's really a piss off

Now I intend to eject her from my house and I just want to be sure I am threading on the right path and what is the possible way to eject her?
lmao. you are not even married and shes this greedy and childish. You better take a walk.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
guy pursue m comot abeg .... she won't change I know many personally like that .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by zed7: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
I always wonder if people are having more problems or is it that there is now a medium to openly complain? The rate at which couples complain is alarming.

During our parents days we could understand incompabilities because people were imposed on others. Now that we have the options of dating, why all these complaints?

If a partner is making your life difficult, kick them out. Life is too short to be miserable. Thankfully, you ain't married yet.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
A petty issue as this is what you're creating a thread over?

It's like so many persons really don't realise there's no perfect human being.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Badbunny: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
With Ctrl + E
wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by paulsibility(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bros, you are just like a caretaker. Assistant Boyfriend somewhat... She will leave your house once she gets the person she loves.

Proximity to her workplace.?....That's why she is still around you..

When someone loves you, you know. When they don't, you will be confused.

Bros.. You are confused...

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by nnamdiokoro: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
ruffkenny:
Be patient with her,that is because you guys have not properly married,maybe she is keeping her things well incase you do what you wrote up there!!Besides what have u been telling her that makes her pack her things like that,maybe you have been telling her u will send her out of your house,hence she is not feeling that your home has totally become hers,..The home of a man belong to his wife,its hers not just yours,now you are talking of ejecting your wife??Bro are you sure you are ready to settle down with her?If yes then there is nothing love and communication cannot solve..

I didn't tell her anything to warrant all those. it's just her random way of behaviour. Love doesn't have to bring about all this. In fact I have endured her all in d name of love. As I wrote above, I initially ignored it all in d name of na woman way, but now it's getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by magicfairy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Patience patience patience! She is like a baby, you have be patient in nurturing her towards being the wife you want her to be. I can assure you, it it not a day's job. You have to ask yourself, do you love her enough to be patient in growing your relationship?
Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by nnamdiokoro: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Well from what I deduce in your complaints, its like you're helping her to finish all her toiletries without thinking of replacing them. So when she now hid them, you remember theres a store where those things are sold. You're now saying she resorted to using the.ones you bought while you have been using hers all this while. Its like you gbadun awoof too much. Thats why its paining you.

If you guys have any issues, try to sort it out maturely rather than finding faults where there's none.
As far as I'm concerned, youve not really said what happened. You only complained about her own side, how she gets angry and all that. What did you do that got her angry? You didn't say. Until you say your own part, i dont have anything to say. Just keep tolerating each other. You too got faults.

Lol... You're funny. How much is toiletries that I can't buy? More so was it only toiletries you saw up there? Even the ones she bought was part of the money I gave her for upkeep.

As for your second paragraph we had a little disagreement borne out sex conversation.

I wan enter d place, she said I only kept her as a sex machine and don't want to marry her proper. D tin weak my body but I kept calm, hoping she'll apologise but she never did. The following morning I woke her up and inform her I was going to work, till I got to work, she never called and even when I do call her, she was reluctantly talking. Now she doesn't even cook. Her daily routine is just go to work and come back home to sleep
Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Double194(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dont be naive my brother.
That lady has found another man and its confusing her.
She is not with you again both in mind and spirit but doesnt want to be the one to break the union because of "what people will say"

She is no longer yours and believe me when a woman has left, even if you rush and marry her tomorrow, she has left mentally.

Be Wise.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by ruffkenny: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
nnamdiokoro:

I didn't tell her anything to warrant all those. it's just her random way of behaviour. Love doesn't have to bring about all this. In fact I have endured her all in d name of love. As I wrote above, I initially ignored it all in d name of na woman way, but now it's getting out of hand
Bro no woman is and will be perfect,in as much as a relationship is meant to be enjoyed and not endured,but we grow when we learn to overlook some things women in our lives do,if she need one mile,give her 10 miles,if she need cuddle then cuddle her,she might actually be going through some inner pains and hurts you need to iron out and trash out with her, please don't give up on her,the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know...

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by punisha: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
If she doesn't forgive quick...
Loves to retaliate. Keep grudges longer thereby making the home unhealthy, trust me u don't wanna have such a person around u. She is toxic and can't be corrected. I hope she's not my ex fiancee, fair in complexion and her parents live in enugu....

That one I apologize for a week straight up then it takes her two more to consider the apology...it was during one of her apology consideration periods that I took a long walk and aunty was still in a relationship alone with herself not knowing I was already 2weeks into my dream relationship.

Love is giving...sharing shouldn't be conditional in love.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by ranmoor: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
ruffkenny:
please don't give up on her,the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know...
Seriously? Is there any good thing that can come from the devil?
Bros, that behaviour is highly toxic! I don't know where people see all these drama queens these days

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Liposure: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Talk 2 her. Tell her u luv her but u are not happy with her behavior n dat dis relationship is going nowhere if she keeps acting up
Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by ruffkenny: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
ranmoor:

Seriously? Is there any good thing that can come from the devil?
Bros, that behaviour is highly toxic! I don't know where people see all these drama queens these days
Trust me everyone u meet will cause you drama at one point or the other,if you don't want drama then u don't need any woman,for as long as you will be with a woman,there must be drama,just make sure the person you are fighting for is worth it..Based on the little info he gave,I think his woman is stingy,an Introvert, bitter, self conservative, unforgivable and moody,it is not the end of the end,it could be worked on,there will be no light if there was no darkness..so he need to stop complaining,man up and work on his woman,not to end it bro,is he gonna be ending it with every woman just because she got an attitude?He did not notice this attitude before introduction?Now she is partly his wife and he wants to back out,for me is cowardice..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na wah and i dey complain..
Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
ajaniteea:
Don't eject her, I think you should be about patient, all ladies have one issue or the other. If you leave her, and find another lady, you would discover her own issues would be more than the one you are with now. If you can cope just continue
This mentality has killed and is still killing people.

How are you sure the lady he's going to be meeting wouldn't be better than the former??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
magicfairy:
Patience patience patience! She is like a baby, you have be patient in nurturing her towards being the wife you want her to be. I can assure you, it it not a day's job. You have to ask yourself, do you love her enough to be patient in growing your relationship?
if he continues and run into problems ??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Possibly Eject Her by ehmmy11(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bro Japa japa .. grin

Don't bother trying to change her.. I used to have a girl like that never takes instructions, never apologizes ,always right... It's not worth it ..she even uses s*x as a bargaining chip..

If you can afford it just get a new apartment furnish am well.. Just leave her for house one day and that's it grin

If you can't afford it just tell her you need some space...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do? / Leak See Five Girls That Caught During Deal Of 1.5 Million For Dog Sex / Our Nigerian Women Turning Olosho after 8pm ((Fact Check))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.