Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Wow -nicki Minaj Goes Clubbing With Her Husban—photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow -nicki Minaj Goes Clubbing With Her Husban—photos (1138 Views)

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow -nicki Minaj Goes Clubbing With Her Husban—photos by wilfredadahor: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nicki Minaj has been spotted for the first time since her brother was sentenced to prison for raping his 11-year-old stepdaughter.

The ‘Queen’ rapper, 37, was pictured during a night out with her husband Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty, a convicted sex offender, as they went clubbing in Miami, Florida on Wednesday.

For the outing, Nicki donned a skintight white co-ord that featured tight grey leggings and a small top with white heels.

The rapper also took Instagram to share photos of her outfit as she cuddled up to her husband, who was convicted of attempted rape in 1995, and placed on the sex offenders register.

Her outing comes days after her brother Jelani Maraj was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison for repeatedly raping an 11-year-old girl.

Continue reading and see photos click link

http://adahor.co/ads/wow-nicki-minaj-goes-clubbing-with-her-husban-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow -nicki Minaj Goes Clubbing With Her Husban—photos by Isoduwa(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
No problem

(1) (Reply)

It Is A Lie, Mr Oyedepo Did Not Donate Anything !!! / See Want I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran For Her Life / OMG!!! Pastor Got Stuck Inside A Woman [ Watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.