Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

“i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” (3803 Views)

‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals / Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by NationGist: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
The popular Ghanaian singer, Queen Haizel has said she plans to cut off her clitoris so that she can forget about sexual pleasure and concentrate in her music career, which immediately shocked the interview.

This headline was gotten, when she was being interviewed on TV Africa’s morning show ‘VideoRyde’ which was hosted by Larry BozzIz.

She said;

“Very soon, i will be leaving the country for two months. I’m going to cut off my clitoris to be able to concentrate on my music career”.

Watch the Video with the link below, and comment ur thought about her decision!!

Continue Reading: https://nationgist.com/im-going-to-cut-off-my-clitoris-to-be-able-to-concentrate-on-my-music-career-singer-queen-haizel-reveals-video/

Re: “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by ghettokid1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Let her Cut it now wetin concern us?

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by Goldencheese(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok. Thank you.
Re: “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by MickzyDonald: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Abeg just dash me after cutting it and see what i will make of it

1 Like

Re: “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by punisha: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
A rare picture of sister haizel forcing her music on Ghanaian after she cuts of clitty and nothing still changed about her musical career.

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by solmus: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
talk true aunty, you only want to do sakawa with your clits
Re: “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Abeg just dash me after cutting it and see what i will make of it

Oga u want make I vomit this beans wey I just chop? Hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by MickzyDonald: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Oga u want make I vomit this beans wey I just chop? Hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by falcon01: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
She kinda looks like funke akindele from that angle

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by Clinghton: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
I think she needs an adjustment in her brain
Re: “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
NationGist:
The popular Ghanaian singer, Queen Haizel has said she plans to cut off her clitoris so that she can forget about sexual pleasure and concentrate in her music career, which immediately shocked the interview.

This headline was gotten, when she was being interviewed on TV Africa’s morning show ‘VideoRyde’ which was hosted by Larry BozzIz.

She said;

“Very soon, i will be leaving the country for two months. I’m going to cut off my clitoris to be able to concentrate on my music career”.

Continue Reading:https://nationgist.com/im-going-to-cut-off-my-clitoris-to-be-able-to-concentrate-on-my-music-career-singer-queen-haizel-reveals-video/

do i sense loneliness between the lines? Im sure shes gotten all the messages and calls shes been looking for right now grin grin grin , cut her clitoris my as$ , this lustful bloom cant survive without the pleasures of her V.

(1) (Reply)

"Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels / Nervous When Around Women? / A Note To My Ex: Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.