Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Blame God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blame God (1631 Views)

Yet They Blame God / "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame God by Tamaratonye1(f): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Maximus69:

If you're here to ask questions, do so by been specific about your questions, use your thought provoking questions to prove the logic wrong.....
Prove your logic wrong? Lol! There is no logic in what you said in your first reply here. No logic at all!

Maximus69, I mean for crying out loud here's you literally kicking yourself in the nuts lol:

You initially said,
Maximus69:

Everything God did goes PERFECTLY with logic

Then,
Maximus69:
So it's not God's fault
??

Is that what you call logic?

And that's just a tip. But lest you merely think I'm whistling in the dark, let's go back to your first response on this thread:

Maximus69:
the only problem here is you've not met his friends whom he sent out to explain what actually happened in order to sanctify his name (purify his personality) amongst those complaining like you!
You mean "make up apologetic shit to hand-wave away valid objections"?

Because that's all that I've ever seen mythology fanboys do here, and I suspect you'll be no different. Even if I assume by way of hypothesis, that the farcical cartoon imaginary magic man presented in your mythology is something other, than the product of the rectal passage of a superstitious pre-scientific goat herder with a dangerous penchant for hallucinogenic fungi, many of the blind assertions within that mythology, purporting to present "facts" about said entity, rapidly dissolve into a collapsed intellectual soufflé of the absurd the moment they're subject to proper critical analysis. I suspect I won't see that precedent broken on this occasion either.

Maximus69:
God didn't create humans with default
Even if I assume once again, by way of hypothesis, that humans were the result of the farcical conjuring trick asserted in the requisite mythology to constitute our origins, as opposed to the result of testable natural processes diligently uncovered by properly educated scientists, there are several problems here. Not the least of which being the turgid little Gorgonzola of plot holes known as the "Fall of Man" myth, which has been covered multiple times.

I also have the little matter of your language failure above. Default what, precisely? Only last time I sat in the requisite classes, the word "default" referred to an option of some sort that was considered to be a natural or appropriate choice, in the absence of any substantive reason to select a different option.

As a corollary of this understanding, your opening phrase above ceases to make sense. But once again, I've learned to observe the deficiencies of mythology fanboys in a number of different spheres of activity, and trace said deficiencies to the entire supernaturalist modus operandi, which at bottom, consists of making shit up, then pretending that said made up shit somehow magically dictates how the universe operates, regardless of how vigorously the universe disagrees with said pretence, and flushes the requisite banal apologetic assertions down the toilet. But I digress.

Let's move on and examine this latest excursion into the world of a posteriori fabrication, shall we? The a posteriori in question almost certainly becoming ex recto upon further examination?

Maximus69:
his purpose is making one pair out of all other creatures on planet earth to be intelligent so that they can take care of all the other creatures.
Apparently you appear to be unaware of some elementary facts here. One being that the other 2.4 million known species (and climbing) don't need our intervention in order to continue producing offspring and leading their lives. As was the case for the millions of species that existed in eras before the existence of humans. I suspect everything from trilobites to Tiktaalik is pointing and laughing at you here. Furthermore I suspect there are a good many species extant today that would, if they could articulate the requisite thought, wish that humans would Bleep off and die and leave said species to their own devices.

Oh, and just in case you're tempted to peddle the usual creationist guff at this point, I'll advise you strongly not to bother, because said guff frequently fails to rise to the level of competence required to be worthy of a point of view by those of us with functioning neurons. We only bother with said guff, from the standpoint of the public duty of subjecting manifest nonsense to the shredding it deserves.

Maximus69:
This [sic] intelligent creatures have the ability to do so many things due to their intelligence, unlike all other creatures living explicitly on instinct.
Apparently you are also unaware that numerous non-human species exhibit quantifiably intelligent behaviours. The scientific literature presents abundant documentation thereof. I suggest you read some of it.

Oh, and as someone familiar with invertebrate zoology, I'm aware of various spiders, bugs, ticks and mites that exhibit behaviours impossible for humans to emulate. I have much fun making the door-knocking variety of mythology fanboy prolapse when I reach for the requisite scientific papers documenting said behaviours.

Maximus69:
God warned the first human pair that since they're going to become many in no time, it will become difficult for them to cohabit with diverse notions and hobbies
Er, citation for this assertion? Even if we ignore all the data from palaeontology and molecular phylogeny, in order to entertain this excursion into nebulous whimsy on your part, I do not recall any admonition of the sort appearing in the various renditions of Genesis I've read, so unless you have something other than fabrication to offer here, I think we can toss this assertion into the bin as well.

Maximus69:
so they'll have to rely on him for guidance (right and wrong) to know how to deal with fellow intelligent creatures like themselves!
In other words, you've just admitted that your brand of mythology fanboyism reduces ethics to "Magic man says so". How predictably lame.

Maximus69:
Another invisible intelligent being convinced them that they can do better than that if they decide now to rebel against God's authority, they will not die has God said, it will be an opportunity to become Gods in the midst of the coming generation, they'll be in the position to make rules on what is right or wrong, they will be able to grasp (SEE) more opportunities than simply relying on God always!
Well, leaving the talking snake aside, which is another example of mythological farce, this narrative is a crock. I'll come to that shortly.

Maximus69:
The door is opened for doubts against their life giver, and they chose to rebel against God!
Again, we'll see why this assertion of yours is basically yet more ex recto fabrication in a moment ...

Maximus69:
So it's not God's fault for making intelligent creatures on planet earth
Au contraire!

[1] Certain key principles are understood in every properly constituted jurisdictions. One of these being that those in positions of power and responsibility, do not escape censure even if underlings carry out reprehensible actions on behalf of those in power, and certainly do not escape censure for their own actions.

[2] There's also a basic principle extant in modern jurisdictions, known as ethical competence. Which, in short, means that those lacking the ability to engage in even elementary ethical reasoning, cannot be held responsible for their actions on that basis.

Unfortunately, it just so happens to be one of the central assertions of this mythological narrative, that the requisite stool pigeons were purportedly "created" by your cartoon invisible magic man, precisely bereft of the requisite capabilities. Which means that until they acted in the requisite manner, they did not possess the ability to determine right from wrong. They were, quite simply, ethical nonentities, and asserted by your mythology to be "created" thus by your cartoon invisible magic man. No properly developed jurisdiction would consider them culpable, precisely because they were completely bereft of the capacity for ethical thought. That state of being ethical nonentities, is precisely what your mythology asserts the requisite characters were.

Furthermore, since it is also asserted in your mythology, that your cartoon invisible magic man purportedly possesses "perfect foreknowledge" of the future, apart from the issues arising from this assertion with respect to the existence of genuine free will itself, this assertion, if true, means that your cartoon invisible magic man knew in advance every detail of what would happen, and went ahead anyway launching a prepared trap for the unfortunate stool pigeons.

As a corollary of combining these assertions from your mythology, and their appropriate import, those of us who paid attention in class, are led to regard this entire fable as a sinister piece of toying with helpless puppets on the part of your cartoon invisible magic man. In short, your cartoon invisible magic man is not merely culpable, but revealed in this fable to be a sadistic, manipulative Svengali figure.

Then, of course, we have the absurdity of asserting that a universe fabricated from the outset to contain a built-in self-destruct mechanism, that can be triggered by a woman eating the wrong piece of fruit, constitutes a "perfect creation". A farcical notion that only a deluded mythology fanboy could entertain. Unless of course, the definition of "perfect" being applied here, is some idiosyncratic mythology fanboy fabrication deviating from the regular definition by several light years.

Did making this shit up make you feel warm and fuzzy inside?

Maximus69, if you walked in here, intent on peddling your nonsense of course, and expected your claims not to be heckled by someone with opposing views, I assume you'd be awfully disappointed and/or frustrated.

You want Unsubstantiated Preaching which you will find in room 666 in the basement, down the stairs, second on your left, past the toilets, the black door marked 'Discard Reasoning before entering'.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Prove your logic wrong? Lol! There is no logic in what you said in your first reply here. No logic at all!

Maximus69, I mean for crying out loud here's you literally kicking yourself in the nuts lol:

You initially said,

Then,

??

And that's just a tip. But lest you merely think I'm whistling in the dark, let's go back to your first response on this thread:

Because that's all that I've ever seen mythology fanboys do here, and I suspect you'll be no different. Even if I assume by way of hypothesis, that the farcical cartoon imaginary magic man presented in your mythology is something other, than the product of the rectal passage of a superstitious pre-scientific goat herder with a dangerous penchant for hallucinogenic fungi, many of the blind assertions within that mythology, purporting to present "facts" about said entity, rapidly dissolve into a collapsed intellectual soufflé of the absurd the moment they're subject to proper critical analysis. I suspect I won't see that precedent broken on this occasion either.

Even if I assume once again, by way of hypothesis, that humans were the result of the farcical conjuring trick asserted in the requisite mythology to constitute our origins, as opposed to the result of testable natural processes diligently uncovered by properly educated scientists, there are several problems here. Not the least of which being the turgid little Gorgonzola of plot holes known as the "Fall of Man" myth, which has been covered multiple times.

I also have the little matter of your language failure above. Default what, precisely? Only last time I sat in the requisite classes, the word "default" referred to an option of some sort that was considered to be a natural or appropriate choice, in the absence of any substantive reason to select a different option.

As a corollary of this understanding, your opening phrase above ceases to make sense. But once again, I've learned to observe the deficiencies of mythology fanboys in a number of different spheres of activity, and trace said deficiencies to the entire supernaturalist modus operandi, which at bottom, consists of making shit up, then pretending that said made up shit somehow magically dictates how the universe operates, regardless of how vigorously the universe disagrees with said pretence, and flushes the requisite banal apologetic assertions down the toilet. But I digress.

Let's move on and examine this latest excursion into the world of a posteriori fabrication, shall we? The a posteriori in question almost certainly becoming ex recto upon further examination?

Apparently you appear to be unaware of some elementary facts here. One being that the other 2.4 million known species (and climbing) don't need our intervention in order to continue producing offspring and leading their lives. As was the case for the millions of species that existed in eras before the existence of humans. I suspect everything from trilobites to Tiktaalik is pointing and laughing at you here. Furthermore I suspect there are a good many species extant today that would, if they could articulate the requisite thought, wish that humans would Bleep off and die and leave said species to their own devices.

Oh, and just in case you're tempted to peddle the usual creationist guff at this point, I'll advise you strongly not to bother, because said guff frequently fails to rise to the level of competence required to be worthy of a point of view by those of us with functioning neurons. We only bother with said guff, from the standpoint of the public duty of subjecting manifest nonsense to the shredding it deserves.

Apparently you are also unaware that numerous non-human species exhibit quantifiably intelligent behaviours. The scientific literature presents abundant documentation thereof. I suggest you read some of it.

Oh, and as someone familiar with invertebrate zoology, I'm aware of various spiders, bugs, ticks and mites that exhibit behaviours impossible for humans to emulate. I have much fun making the door-knocking variety of mythology fanboy prolapse when I reach for the requisite scientific papers documenting said behaviours.

Er, citation for this assertion? Even if we ignore all the data from palaeontology and molecular phylogeny, in order to entertain this excursion into nebulous whimsy on your part, I do not recall any admonition of the sort appearing in the various renditions of Genesis I've read, so unless you have something other than fabrication to offer here, I think we can toss this assertion into the bin as well.

In other words, you've just admitted that your brand of mythology fanboyism reduces ethics to "Magic man says so". How predictably lame.

Well, leaving the talking snake aside, which is another example of mythological farce, this narrative is a crock. I'll come to that shortly.

Again, we'll see why this assertion of yours is basically yet more ex recto fabrication in a moment ...

Au contraire!

[1] Certain key principles are understood in every properly constituted jurisdictions. One of these being that those in positions of power and responsibility, do not escape censure even if underlings carry out reprehensible actions on behalf of those in power, and certainly do not escape censure for their own actions.

[2] There's also a basic principle extant in modern jurisdictions, known as ethical competence. Which, in short, means that those lacking the ability to engage in even elementary ethical reasoning, cannot be held responsible for their actions on that basis.

Unfortunately, it just so happens to be one of the central assertions of this mythological narrative, that the requisite stool pigeons were purportedly "created" by your cartoon invisible magic man, precisely bereft of the requisite capabilities. Which means that until they acted in the requisite manner, they did not possess the ability to determine right from wrong. They were, quite simply, ethical nonentities, and asserted by your mythology to be "created" thus by your cartoon invisible magic man. No properly developed jurisdiction would consider them culpable, precisely because they were completely bereft of the capacity for ethical thought. That state of being ethical nonentities, is precisely what your mythology asserts the requisite characters were.

Furthermore, since it is also asserted in your mythology, that your cartoon invisible magic man purportedly possesses "perfect foreknowledge" of the future, apart from the issues arising from this assertion with respect to the existence of genuine free will itself, this assertion, if true, means that your cartoon invisible magic man knew in advance every detail of what would happen, and went ahead anyway launching a prepared trap for the unfortunate stool pigeons.

As a corollary of combining these assertions from your mythology, and their appropriate import, those of us who paid attention in class, are led to regard this entire fable as a sinister piece of toying with helpless puppets on the part of your cartoon invisible magic man. In short, your cartoon invisible magic man is not merely culpable, but revealed in this fable to be a sadistic, manipulative Svengali figure.

Then, of course, we have the absurdity of asserting that a universe fabricated from the outset to contain a built-in self-destruct mechanism, that can be triggered by a woman eating the wrong piece of fruit, constitutes a "perfect creation". A farcical notion that only a deluded mythology fanboy could entertain. Unless of course, the definition of "perfect" being applied here, is some idiosyncratic mythology fanboy fabrication deviating from the regular definition by several light years.

Maximus69, if you walked in here, intent on peddling your nonsense of course, and expected your claims not to be heckled by someone with opposing views, I assume you'd be awfully disappointed and/or frustrated.

You want Unsubstantiated Preaching which you will find in room 666 in the basement, down the stairs, second on your left, past the toilets, the black door marked 'Discard Reasoning before entering'.

Thank you.

Your questions please!

And make it brief so that i can grasp what you're trying to sort out, i'm not used to too much reading most especially when you're not given me the impression that you've got something tangible to offer!

So once again go straight to your questions and please make it brief.

Thank you! smiley
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

You initially said,

Then,

??

Au contraire!

Thank you.
Who are you? I am humbly impressed.
Re: Blame God by Tamaratonye1(f): 12:47am On Feb 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Your questions please!

And make it brief so that i can grasp what you're trying to sort out, i'm not used to too much reading most especially when you're not given me the impression that you've got something tangible to offer!

So once again go straight to your questions and please make it brief.

Thank you! smiley
LOL

If you want your apologetics to be respected I'd suggest you need to vastly up your game, and possible be more careful when selecting your target audience.

Try a pulpit, in a church, on sunday, my guess is they'll lap all your nonsense up!

I have no need to question unevidenced assertions and fanciful claims. Those are all your questions.

Maximus69 purports to be in a position to lecture me on discourse. Lol! Well, Bleep me running naked through a briar patch during a blizzard while wearing ruby-red spiked heels.

Mythology fanboy hubris at its most rectally self-inserted ...
Re: Blame God by Tamaratonye1(f): 12:51am On Feb 04, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Who are you? I am humbly impressed.
Hold it right there, Moralgladiator. I strongly suggest you grab a pen and some paper and start taking notes. We are in the presence of true greatness, and we should strive diligently to preserve his enlightened teachings as much as possible before he tires of our simple-minded mental deficiencies. Do not take for granted the precious time he allows us to share with him. For one day Maximus69 will be gone, never to return. And then we - the misguided heathens - will be left lost and wandering aimlessly without his strength and wisdom to guide us and give us hope. Such a sad day that will be...

1 Like

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 04, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Hold it right there, Moralgladiator. I strongly suggest you grab a pen and some paper and start taking notes. We are in the presence of true greatness, and we should strive diligently to preserve his enlightened teachings as much as possible before he tires of our simple-minded mental deficiencies. Do not take for granted the precious time he allows us to share with him. For one day Maximus69 will be gone, never to return. And then we - the misguided heathens - will be left lost and wfandering aimlessly without his strength and wisdom to guide us and give us hope. Such a sad day that will be...
Where do you stand? As for me,I am willing to take my chances .maximus69 is only going to die someday like everyone else.

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

LOL

If you want your apologetics to be respected I'd suggest you need to vastly up your game, and possible be more careful when selecting your target audience.

Try a pulpit, in a church, on sunday, my guess is they'll lap all your nonsense up!

I have no need to question unevidenced assertions and fanciful claims. Those are all your questions.

Maximus69 purports to be in a position to lecture me on discourse. Lol! Well, Bleep me running naked through a briar patch during a blizzard while wearing ruby-red spiked heels.

Mythology fanboy hubris at its most rectally self-inserted ...

Simply quote "you have no questions"

So there is no reason for you to comment since you don't agree that people's minds could be subjected to control.

The main purpose of commenting when people are talking is to REDIRECT the thinking faculty of sane individuals towards what you feels is beneficial, but since you don't think that is necessary, then your participation is needless! cheesy
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 04, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Where do you stand? As for me,I am willing to take my chances .maximus69 is only going to die someday like everyone else.

Whether you like it or not, believe it or not, you're going to die someday.

So the only option for you is to eat fine, drink good, make the best use of your time, spend good times with like minded persons and make others around you happy.

By so doing you'll have rest of mind at all times!

The only EXTRA gain for believers is what God promised us in the Bible a resurrection and everlasting life, because we make him feel happy.

You have so many things belonging to you but you don't discard those things that's bringing you joy and satisfaction, that's why God made the promise, otherwise we're all as good as DEAD, it will happen sooner or later! Job 14:13-15
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Whether you like it or not, believe it or not, you're going to die someday.

So the only option for you is to eat fine, drink good, make the best use of your time, spend good times with like minded persons and make others around you happy.

By so doing you'll have rest of mind at all times!

The only EXTRA gain for believers is what God promised us in the Bible a resurrection and everlasting life, because we make him feel happy.

You have so many things belonging to you but you don't discard those things that's bringing you joy and satisfaction, that's why God made the promise, otherwise we're all as good as DEAD, it will happen sooner or later! Job 14:13-15
The tot of this una heaven dey turn my Belle. Abeg make una do go,I ain't the least interested in the Bible described illusions. Hitler! Hmm! What a brave man he was.
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Moralgladiator:
The tot of this una heaven dey turn my Belle. Abeg make una do go,I ain't the least interested in the Bible described illusions. Hitler! Hmm! What a brave man he was.

That's how you run faster than your shadows!

True Christians aren't going to heaven, our hope is to live FOREVER on planet earth, so leave the misinformation those churchgoers infused in your heads and listen to what God's word said. Psalms 37:29

Or forget the issue and continue worshiping yourself ALONE, you can't find a single person that will worship you (adopt your line of thought). cheesy
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Maximus69:

That's how you run faster than your shadows!

True Christians aren't going to heaven, our hope is to live FOREVER on planet earth, so leave the misinformation those churchgoers infused in your heads and listen to what God's word said. Psalms 37:29

Or forget the issue and continue worshiping yourself ALONE, you can't find a single person that will worship you (adopt your line of thought). cheesy
You are really a bonafide zombie if you have to keep quoting from a book written by men.

2 Likes

Re: Blame God by Tamaratonye1(f): 7:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Simply quote "you have no questions"

So there is no reason for you to comment since you don't agree that people's minds could be subjected to control.

The main purpose of commenting when people are talking is to REDIRECT the thinking faculty of sane individuals towards what you feels is beneficial, but since you don't think that is necessary, then your participation is needless! cheesy
I already licked, clobbered, pasted, or snuffed out your feeble logic. What possible questions could arise from your vapid rhetoric?

You don't get to dictate the rules, champ. Re-assess your logic and try again, is what you need to do.

1 Like

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Moralgladiator:
You are really a bonafide zombie if you have to keep quoting from a book written by men.

It's better to be a peaceful ZOMBIE in the midst of loved ones than a free insane with no home! cheesy
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

I already licked, clobbered, pasted, or snuffed out your feeble logic. What possible questions could arise from your vapid rhetoric?

You don't get to dictate the rules, champ. Re-assess your logic and try again, is what you need to do.

Whether logic or not, the fact remains that there is no need commenting if you've got nothing to teach people regarding their blunders! cheesy
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 08, 2020
Maximus69:

It's better to be a peaceful ZOMBIE in the midst of loved ones than a free insane with no home! cheesy
peaceful-truth,Insane -deciet.......... Peaceful is knowing the real truth that no Jesus died on no fucking cross for anybody to be saved from damnation. He only lived and died by the dictates of the laws at that time. Insane is you who believes that you will one day die and go to paradise when your pastor is already in paradise here on Earth with tithe , offering and seed money. I guess since you people are so foolish I may become a pastor soon too....I need money and more kpekus to shine.

1 Like

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 08, 2020
Moralgladiator:
peaceful-truth,Insane -deciet.......... Peaceful is knowing the real truth that no Jesus died on no fucking cross for anybody to be saved from damnation. He only lived and died by the dictates of the laws at that time. Insane is you who believes that you will one day die and go to paradise when your pastor is already in paradise here on Earth with tithe , offering and seed money. I guess since you people are so foolish I may become a pastor soon too....I need money and more kpekus to shine.

That's why you need knowledge my friend!

First of all know that anyone called pastor today is an ATHEIST.

All those associating with pastors are not Christians.

Paradise is not ready now until all evildoers are gone.

And mind you i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we don't have Pastors nor pay tithes. So don't let your bad experience with those ATHEISTS you call Pastors turn you blind to all other things that could benefit you now!

There is REAL peace in the midst of God's people, we don't practice politics neither can you find a single member of God's organization who will carry a weapon for any reason whatsoever, even if you're a soldier (killer) by profession, once you feel like becoming a member of our global family you must learn something better to do than killing people for livelihood!

So you don't know anything about what you are trying to debunk "Bible"! smiley
Re: Blame God by Tamaratonye1(f): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2020
Maximus69:

Whether logic or not, the fact remains that there is no need commenting if you've got nothing to teach people regarding their blunders! cheesy
Unlike you, I have no need to peddle lies to people, Maximus69. Let me know when you can present evidence for all your hubris. Mental masturbation with your so called logic can only take you so far.

3 Likes

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Unlike you, I have no need to peddle lies to people, Maximus69. Let me know when you can present evidence for all your hubris. Mental masturbation with your so called logic can only take you so far.

It's not my duty giving you any evidence Sir, 99.9% of people on this planet have feelings and what they want, it's just a little number that are willing to listen and learn more about what they need.

Our job as Christians is to find the later and help them know what we all need to make our planet a Paradise. As for persons who want to believe that there is no way out, we leave them to continue in their doubts.

When those who listened and learn are enjoying the benefits of wisdom, even before judgment comes all eyes will see it! smiley
Re: Blame God by Tamaratonye1(f): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2020
Maximus69:

It's not my duty giving you any evidence Sir, 99.9% of people on this planet have feelings and what they want, it's just a little number that are willing to listen and learn more about what they need.

Our job as Christians is to find the later and help them know what we all need to make our planet a Paradise. As for persons who want to believe that there is no way out, we leave them to continue in their doubts.

When those who listened and learn are enjoying the benefits of wisdom, even before judgment comes all eyes will see it! smiley
Disclaimer: I'm actually a woman, although I find it flattering when you address me as a sir lol

Obviously, you do not care for facts or evidence, and are completely satisfied with telling lies and half-truths to yourself. It's both amusing and pitiful really.

I understand you are either [1] a dishonest peddler of unfounded nonsense or [2] a truly deluded individual.

Whichever clown you are, it would be criminal to pull the jesus lollipop out of your mouth. Enjoy your self-deceit.

Muppet

2 Likes

Re: Blame God by sonmvayina(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2020
Most people fail to grasp the fact that sin and death were all Gods plan from the beginning. He made us like this, with the ability and capacity to choose.. What are we supposed to chose from if evil does not exist.. Both good and evil belongs to God.. Time and time the Jewish writers always intimated us that God is responsible for both good and evil, light and darkness..
It was the Christian /Romans who wanted to sell their jesus to the gullible masses that created the devil and made him the epitome of evil, the bad guy in the story and God the good guy..

Which fails in all ramifications....
Death is nothing but an illusion. For we are gods (spiritual beings) dwelling within a body made of dust... Some say imprisoned.. So death is what can only set us free.. We returned to God from wherence we came.. Ecclesiastics 12:7
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Disclaimer: I'm actually a woman, although I find it flattering when you address me as a sir lol

Obviously, you do not care for facts or evidence, and are completely satisfied with telling lies and half-truths to yourself. It's both amusing and pitiful really.

I understand you are either [1] a dishonest peddler of unfounded nonsense or [2] a truly deluded individual.

Whichever clown you are, it would be criminal to pull the jesus lollipop out of your mouth. Enjoy your self-deceit.

Muppet

Thanks Ma! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks To Crash In January 2021 - Primate Ayodele / Impact Academy || Glorious Transformation || GCK / Tudor's Treatise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.