Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? (41540 Views)

Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Reply :should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Compa / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Been telling peeps you get no respect by tarnishing the image of Ur country and expecting others to welcome you

It's also not good to be a lousy group shouting na to japa up and down.

It's possible Canada and Europe will also ban Nigeria.

All those western lovers , I hail Una, you never see anything yet.

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2020
zuchyblink:
from ur monicker you must be a mortal combat guru
You ma na guru, for identifying with it.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by BreconHills(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

That's the reality
Deal with it

Maybe it's the reality of people in your social space. Trump is an uneducated fellow who does a lot of approximation. By no way, and no means can his ban on immigrant applications ( not a travel ban by the way) represent an accurate judgement on near 200m people.the fact that it fits in with your worldview does not make it any more accurate.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=Horladipupo0505 post=86283226][/quote]

I appreciate the sentiments you just expressed and I agree with most of them.

But you see, PDP is where demons in hell go for their internship.

Their 16 years created a Buhari for us.

Anytime you are feeling the pinch of Buhari's administration, remember that if PDP had done well in 16 years that they had the chance to fix Nigeria, Buhari would be smoking a pipe in his compound in his village, Daura by now.

Every opportunity PDP had, they totally wasted it.

You know why? They thought they would rule forever. After all, it is Africa where the incumbent can never lose an election.

PDP = APC on steroids.

We had an opportunity to vote for Sowore whose integrity was already tested and trusted.

We said no!

It is either grandpa Buhari, nursing a dementia or Atiku, a known kleptomaniac who was just itching to get his sticky fingers on NNPC and auction it off to his cronies.

So, here we are today.

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
abhosts:
In 2018, When Donald Trump imposed steel tariffs against Canadian Steel, Many Canadians responded by boycotting made in USA products.

If Nigerians are not good enough to travel to the USA, should we continue to patronize American companies like Apple, Amazon, Hewlett-Packard, Ford, GM Motors, Godaddy, Namecheap, Tom Ford, DKNY, Boeing, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Levi's, Gap, etc?
take slaps, on both cheeks, repeat x11
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by clems88(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
So I should stop my hustle in those sites because of one yeye government angry God forbid. If buhari like let him make them ban Nigeria from getting visa to all other countries.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by adonainana: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
TerraMessorem:

you have people in usa, you are biased.
trump is thinking of the best way for america, he has zero answerability to nigerians for closing his borders
saying what you said is hilarious, and embarassing really

You must be a zombie to reply to me saying this you said.

Someone has even made a visit visa impossible to his country and yet his fellow men can roam into our country like nothing.

You dont know how serious this is maybe thats why, go and ask china what they did back to the USA when it increeased it tarriffs on chinese exports to the USA.

There are some economic political statements some big countries make, zombies like you will never get to understand.

An very solid explanation is needed with american investments here in nigeria on the line if one isnt good enough
If trump has zero answerability to nigerians then it means our govt can have zero answerability to american companies and interests here too

Simple

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Xclusiveme: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2020
This issue will affect lots of Nigerian Entertainers.. So only those with citizenship are eligible.

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2020
TerraMessorem:

shaking my head. i get why you made duch comment now
i will leave you to your delusions

You thought I was insulting you?

No bro. I wasn't. I literally didn't get that.

If you could rephrase maybe my slow mind can grasp it.

No offense.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by bigpicture001: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2020
What does Nigeria buy from the US anyway...?
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by homirefacuny(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
atmstyle:
The most practical answer to the US visa ban is a fierce determination to fix the broken county.

They are busy renovating the national assembly grin
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by toloohthegreat: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Full of hate and negativity, your perception is your reality.

I'm not sure ure a fan of reality. Wake up bro, not just naija loads of fu*kd up tales. Nigerians are ruining their own reputation home and abroad, button and top personalities alike.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by SOFTENGR: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
allthingsgood:

How did we ever sink this low. This is the lowest self esteem I have ever seen. SMH. Is Iran equal to America Yet don't they stand their ground. Poverty and illiteracy has finished us in this country
Be realistic with yourself. You're in a shit hole until you vote out incompetence and criminals in power. Have you watched lie mohd's interview with Tim Sebastian, where Lie was lying his life away? If you did, you would know why Nigeria deserves to be rejected by any sane country. Because in a sane country, such a minister would be fired immediately or at least made to tender serious apology for that embarrassment.
Cc: Larryfest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuhxJGD_VjE

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
Been telling peeps you get no respect by tarnishing the image of Ur country and expecting others to welcome you

Nicely said, most Nigerians are not good Ambassadors of the country.

"My people are useless, my people are senseless, na Nigeria government be that o. Them dey talk ki o, which kind talk be that o, na craze talk be that o, na animal talk be that o".

How many years later, nothing has change except for the citizens themselves talking bad about the nation and expect other country to take them serious.

4 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

even iraq and syria have more respect as a country than nigeria.
the selfishness gene, is hardcoded in some people, and the whole world knows it.

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by fabienjoe: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Lol! So what is the 'REAL' reality?
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by BeijinDossier: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Do you retaliate on empty stomach? Make America hear say Nigeria is even contemplating revenge, make them land one sanction on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2020
roymary:

Bros, blame it on that old man in Abuja. They have no respect for him whatsoever and that's his own doing. Upon all the travelling up and down, we still get banned like the 4th world country he portrayed us to be.

Buhari should only rule the Abokis who thinks like him . His backwardness has put us in this shitty situation. He is worse than any President we've had. He's nothing but a bully. He wants the world to believe he's a noble man but nah, he's far from it and when he leaves, the new administration shall expose his excesses as well.

I don't know what I was thinking to have voted for this kinda human being. Took my dear Nigeria back to stone age.

Confused leader. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Now you are regreting hahhahah, for this early morning You never see anything, shey you were busy doing 4+4 signs grin with

Stop crying, 3 years plus some months left.

Yoruba people go soon see something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by musicwriter(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Nigeria deserves a ban by any sane country. This's honestly a failed state ruled by a very sick government.

With all borders closed, yet terrorism is on the rise with bombs dropping everywhere. Danjuma, then has to be right that the government is behind terrorism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by ifeomabernard(f): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Larryfest:
So Canada and Nigeria dey the same level right Our federal government better start prostrating to them so they can have mercy on Nigeria because the way things are going so many countries will still ban us.

People like you are the reason this country is as backward as it is today, not Buhari, dude your reasoning stinks ! you'd be surprised how much this people are making in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by xpool(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

I wish your father is that Adamawa CAN President that was gruesomely beheaded. Idiot!
Continue to support evil.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Olam09(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Anything i see nigerian on this forum getting happy about any bad thing that happens to nigeria i just use to say in my mind that they are very stupid trump banning us from going to the united state is really a bad thing checking the nigeria phone user statistic you will notice that 65% of Nigeria youths are using that fucking apple product research shows that when this European market finish making a product they love selling it out to Africans especially Nigerians because they knew we got the money to purchase their goods i think it's high time we've been patronizing the United state the best thing we can do is to start developing our country i know some idiot will argue about this development stuff don't you know south korea was once like nigeria they love embracing and patronizing the United state product but one day they got sense and decided to boycott the United state economy activities in their country they closed down their borders and start developing their countries and embracing their products now south Korea is one of the biggest and giant technology company in the world for example look at their Samsung Electronics products is far better than the United states Electronics industry no one can tell me apple is better than Samsung mobile here samsung is the number one leader in the Mobile phone market over the globe they got vibrant and good looking phones Samsung galaxy is very superior than that foolish iphone in every aspect the features are astonishing and for America they are collaborating with the Chinese in making most of their technologies so if it can take south Korea many years to develop their country despite all the odd they faced how much more of Nigeria we got every natural resources we got lead,tin,iron,copper,zinc,gold,diamond and many other resources if we can stop illegal minners from mining on our land and we decide to embrace our product i swear we will surely get to the peak God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Dextre(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2020
abhosts:
In 2018, When Donald Trump imposed steel tariffs against Canadian Steel, Many Canadians responded by boycotting made in USA products.

If Nigerians are not good enough to travel to the USA, should we continue to patronize American companies like Apple, Amazon, Hewlett-Packard, Ford, GM Motors, Godaddy, Namecheap, Tom Ford, DKNY, Boeing, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Levi's, Gap, etc?

Una go old for dere
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Agugbadin: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2020
America do not need us but we need them. You retaliation has no effect on USA

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by optimus106(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2020
leke12:
We need them much more than they need us.

Thats y you people are f×××ed,

Shiiiihole citizens...
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2020
toloohthegreat:

I'm not sure ure a fan of reality. Wake up bro, not just naija loads of fu*kd up tales. Nigerians are ruining their own reputation home and abroad, button and top personalities alike.
And the best way is for him to advocate that the entire European countries should ban us? Where is the reality if you can't be a good ambassador of your country.

Do you think the US is paradise without problems? Do you see them publishing there gun crimes on international news or even allowing that to be air anyhow?
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by ruffDiamond: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2020
dem no send una
fix your SHIITHOLE!!
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2020
Boycott fulani cows
See how death would reduce
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Osidazz19: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2020
NO need for noise, the idiotic dotard lying son of Oranguntan monkey Trump will be voted out by November. Nigeria, just chill and wait. No need for irrational decisions.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2020
xpool:

I wish your father is that Adamawa CAN President that was gruesomely beheaded. Idiot!
Continue to support evil.
Which kind of useless talk be this one? Where is the sense or logic in what you say?

I don't deal with sissy and sentimental bitch ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) / Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.