Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,903 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) (85192 Views)

Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 03, 2020
DAVE5:

Did u say perfect personality?

I'm trying to figure out how Kim has a perfect personality, even the look is doctored by both surgery and makeup, she has a fine face and shape no doubt but she is still "keeping up with the surgeons"

They're both from the same system of things milking the social media for their gains and that's plausible

I would have said they are not hard working, but kidnapping and terror in itself is hardwork

Apologies for bringing in terrorism and kidnapping into the picture, but I guess u get my point
I was fine with everything until this, how dare you say Kim doesn't have a perfect personality compared to tacha she is practically a god who cares about how you look your personality is what makes you great if tacha had a good personality don't you think she would have won but instead no, she has a bad personality

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Bakos2y7: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2020
Nice one Babe
MsDoris:
BBnaija Tacha Finally Launches Her Own Reality Show, Shuts Down The Internet With Daring Photos...

Most controversial former Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Natasha Akide popularly known as Tacha has finally launched her own reality show titled “Keeping Up With Tacha”.

This is coming barely three weeks after the reality star unveiled her own clothing line 'titans collections'.

The reaction so far is amazing for its grand start, it is safe to say that the show will definitely be a success.

The usher in her new reality show and the new month, the queen of Titans took to her Ig page to share new photos and they are absolutely breathtaking.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/bbnaija-tacha-finally-launches-her-own.html
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2020
excessmon:
I marvel at the kind of Brain even PhD holders on this forum seem to have.... let me ask?
How many of you can maintain fame either positive or negative for one week not to talk about the time this lady in question has held on to it......
Tacha is even more popular than bbn as a show:

She has no PhD but she can use her brain effectively:::
If you count popular people in 2019 Tacha belongs in the first five, she’s already creating something for herself already in just 33 days into the year where the only thing some of you is still working on is new year resolution?

Pls stop hating ,use ur brain, achieve the best so u can be someone in ur lane
yeah I don't agree with what you said at all she doesn't even belong In the first 40 talk less of five
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2020
excessmon:
I marvel at the kind of Brain even PhD holders on this forum seem to have.... let me ask?
How many of you can maintain fame either positive or negative for one week not to talk about the time this lady in question has held on to it......
Tacha is even more popular than bbn as a show:

She has no PhD but she can use her brain effectively:::
If you count popular people in 2019 Tacha belongs in the first five, she’s already creating something for herself already in just 33 days into the year where the only thing some of you is still working on is new year resolution?

Pls stop hating ,use ur brain, achieve the best so u can be someone in ur lane
I just checked 500 most popular and 500 least popular people, tacha isn't in either so STFU about saying she belongs in the first five you stupid fan, I don't hate or like her but check your facts before spewing nonsense
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2020
The way this gal be living like she's the one that won
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigg3369:
I was fine with everything until this, how dare you say Kim doesn't have a perfect personality compared to tacha she is practically a god who cares about how you look your personality is what makes you great if tacha had a good personality don't you think she would have won but instead no, she has a bad personality

Ouch, in reality, perfect personality is kinda relative ohh, haba just tacha dint win doesn't mean Kim has a perfect personality and tacha doesn't

For me personality is based on who I would like to copy and Kim is not some1 I think I would like to copy or allow my daughter to copy

The truth is I don't know what to say, me Sha think Kim is far from perfect personality

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by excessmon(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Chicken pant
Do you know what popular means?
Count five people that trended just last year and they trended more than Tacha
Nigg3369:
I just checked 500 most popular and 500 least popular people, tacha isn't in either so STFU about saying she belongs in the first five you stupid fan, I don't hate or like her but check your facts before spewing nonsense
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
excessmon:
Chicken pant
Do you know what popular means?
Count five people that trended just last year and they trended more than Tacha
tacha still isn't among the top 500 people that trended last year
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
DAVE5:

Ouch, in reality, perfect personality is kinda relative ohh, haba just tacha dint win doesn't mean Kim has a perfect personality and tacha doesn't

For me personality is based on who I would like to copy and Kim is not some1 I think I would like to copy or allow my daughter to copy

The truth is I don't know what to say, me Sha think Kim is far from perfect personality
well yes but aside from all this matter the best Kardashian is kendall

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by favouroma(f): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
binary007:
Who on earth wants to keep up with Tasha?
mad oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.