Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) (94005 Views)

President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / See Innoson Jeep Gov. Obiano Borrowed N3bn To Buy For The His Loyal Igwes(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by press9jatv: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2020
MC Oluomo shared 8 cars to his loyal staff to mark his 100 days in office as Lagos NURTW acting Chairman. Watch the video below here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItwqtVAXz04

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by press9jatv: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Mc oluomo and giving.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by overdrive(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2020
Lagos State governor 2023!

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by Ezmans: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2020
overdrive:
Lagos State governor 2023!
you people worship tinubu & worship his errand boy too sorry yoruba

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2020
Ezmans:
you people worship tinubu & worship his errand boy too sorry yoruba

oh really, grin hahaha coming from an ibo man, how rich and intresting

203 Likes 24 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by princemillla(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2020
LASG should go for this people. They way and manner they extort commercial motorists need to be addressed.

The revenue Lagos state is looking away from can take care of alot.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

oh really, grin hahaha coming from an ibo man, how rich and intresting
MC Oluomo can never be half the man Nnamdi Kanu is

Can Oluomo do anything without monetary gain

Let's give respect to whom it's due!!!

And not someone robbing Peter to pay Paul!!!

Modified:
Mr7gWIRELESS:

A man who is over 42 years old still squatting with his father (now demise). No wonder Aisha Buhari saw no intelligence in his activities.
So the sons of Kings staying in the palace lacks intelligence according to you

Oba of Lagos and others will be so angry with you right now!!!

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Can Oluomo do anything without monetary gain

Let's give respect to whom it's due!!!

*Mc Oluomo is in his 40s Kanu is also in his 40s

*Mc Oluomo has a known career as a driver, transport and logistic business owner and leader of a Trade Union like NURTW, Kanu doesnt have a known source of income other than donation from gullible ipobians, he has no house in Nigeria and stays with his parent,

*MC Oluomo is very influetial among the youth and he has helped many so called graduate with source of livilihood, kanu is a parasite who live off sweat of illitrates

*MC Oluomo is a family man, Kanu couldnt even come and bury his parents that his recklessness killed

172 Likes 26 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

*Mc Oluomo has a known career as a driver, transport and logistic business owner and leader of a Trade Union like NURTW, Kanu doesnt have a known source of income other than donation from gullible ipobians, he has no house in Nigeria and stays with his parent,
*MC Oluomo is very influetial among the youth and he has helped many so called graduate with source of livilihood, kanu is a parasite who live off sweat of illitrates
Yeah right!!! MC Oluomo has a career in thuggery grin grin grin

Money gotten from inflicting pains on others is no healthy money my dear

Mandela was jailed for 27years, what was he doing althrough 27years

Today he's celebrated for liberating his people and not stealing from hardworking people to build houses for his wives or buying 8 cars from God knows where the money is coming from undecided

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2020
lagos money!!! why yoruba people like shout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Yeah right!!! MC Oluomo has a career in thuggery grin grin grin

Money gotten from inflicting pains on others is no healthy money my dear

Mandela was jailed for 27years, what was he doing althrough 27years

Today he's celebrated for liberating his people and not stealing from hardworking people to build houses for his wives or buying 8 cars from God knows where the money is coming from undecided

you call him a thug out of Envy and Jealousy.. its normal with Ipobians
a thug with Governor of Atlanta

A thug giving public lecture in Unilag hahaha!! the jokes on you, atleast achieve half of what he achieved then we shall give you chance to talk, as for Kanu, he also knows he isnt even up to MC's House boy

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

you call him a thug out of Envy and Jealousy.. its normal with Ipobians
a thug with Governor of Atlanta

A thug giving public lecture in Unilag hahaha!! the jokes on you, atleast achieve half of what he achieved then we shall give you chance to talk, as for Kanu, he also knows he isnt even up to MC's House boy
After causing people pains here, he used the money to send his children abroad to school, I believed I translated the 1st picture well

Then the rest lacks substance as regards to the point at hand!!!

I have achieved alot without causing others pain, take note!!!

Lecturing in UNILAG Wasn't it cancelled due to the same complaint from different quarters

Not everybody has a low IQ, my friend!!!

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

After causing people pains here, he used the money to send his children abroad to school, I believed I translated the 1st picture well

Then the rest lacks substance as regards to the point at hand!!!

I have achieved alot without causing others pain, take note!!!

Lecturing in UNILAG Wasn't it cancelled due to the same complaint from different quarters

Not everybody has a low IQ, my friend!!!

If you have high IQ as you think then you should know you cant accuse someone without giving facts, Do you have any fact and evidence that MC stole from anybody or caused anyone pain if you do post it here if not desist from slander out of envy

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

If you have high IQ as you think then you should know you cant accuse someone without giving facts, Do you have any fact and evidence that MC stole from anybody or caused anyone pain if you do post it here if not desist from slander out of envy
As it is, you and his family members are the only people not aware of this!!!

So what else can I say

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

As it is, you and his family members are the only people not aware of this!!!

So what else can I say

be factual and prove your point dont change goal post, if i call you a thief because you are rich or i tag you a ritualist, where i come from they would ask you to prove your points with evidence , atleast i showed you tickets of Kanu milking Ipobians, show us a link to ascertain you claim

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2020
Teamyweb0:
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
What would it cost to up one?
Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

be factual and prove your point dont change goal post, if i call you a thief because you are rich or i tag you a ritualist, where i come from they would ask you to prove your points with evidence , atleast i showed you tickets of Kanu milking Ipobians, show us a link to ascertain you claim
grin cheesy one million pictures will not make you see what you don't want to see!!!

You were mischievous with your post earlier, why did you deliberately remove the protest attached to the invite

Well, I have helped you search for it!!!

If you are not satisfied, you can consult Google, it's free, developed painstakingly by honest people and not thugs!!!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

grin cheesy one million pictures will not make you see what you don't want to see!!!

You were mischievous with your post earlier, why did you deliberately remove the protest attached to the invite

Well, I have helped you search for it!!!

If you are not satisfied, you can consult Google, it's free, developed painstakingly by honest people and not thugs!!!

Aunty abi na bruncle dont you have any link to show us that MC Oluomo caused anybody pain or steal from anyone? why are you dodging and draging feel free to use google in your sunday morning MC Oluomo exams

Show us links to ascert your claims na

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

let me tell you about the MC Oluomo the haters wont tell you, and people who are used to Oshodi back then axis can testify, If for any reason you get molested and your properties or goods get stollen by hooligans, just go to NURTW office in Oshodi and ask to see Oluomo , he would come humbly to listen to you and ask you to discribe who attacked you, and in less than few hours they would produce the tout that robbed you, discipline him and hand over your property to you and if you decide to aprecaite him, he would never collect any kobo and tell you he is a union leader trying to sanitise his garage from jobless criminals harrasing his passengers and not a thug and if you insist he would ask you to give anybody on your way outside..

many homeless people in Oshodi are fed out of what Mc Oluomo earns from his transport business, and no matter where you are from Oluomo doesnt care he would take you off the street by fixing you to a place to either learn how to drive, be a conductor or learn a skill all from his own personal money, countless musician got their breakthrough from his generousity, he gives out money for studio session, pays for video shoot, and organises Concerts and Canival all for love of the street and the youth

he is the main reason omo onile stopped harrasing Ibos in Oshodi, and he even gets hated and fought for it but he doesnt care, he believes in fairness and that thugery and roberry isnt an ocupation

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by skup008(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2020
Incredible.

I usually feels sorry about people commenting ridiculously about this man, calling him agbero.
He is an amazing guy that has impacted positively in the life of a lot of individuals.
Some of the so called pastors, alfas, prof etc do not has moral has MC.

May God bless us all with moral in this country.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by dominique(f): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

let me tell you about the MC Oluomo the haters wont tell you, and people who are used to Oshodi back then axis can testify, If for any reason you get molested and your properties or goods get stollen by hooligans, just go to NURTW office in Oshodi and ask to see Oluomo , he would come humbly to listen to you and ask you to discribe who attacked you, and in less than few hours they would produce the tout that robbed you, discipline him and hand over your property to you and if you decide to aprecaite him, he would never collect any kobo and tell you he is a union leader trying to sanitise his garage from jobless criminals harrasing his passengers and not a thug and if you insist he would ask you to give anybody on your way outside..

many homeless people in Oshodi are fed out of what Mc Oluomo earns from his transport business, and no matter where you are from Oluomo doesnt care he would take you off the street by fixing you to a place to either learn how to drive, be a conductor or learn a skill all from his own personal money, countless musician got their breakthrough from his generousity, he gives out money for studio session, pays for video shoot, and organises Concerts and Canival all for love of the street and the youth

he is the main reason omo onile stopped harrasing Ibos in Oshodi, and he even gets hated and fought for it but he doesnt care, he believes in fairness and that thugery and roberry isnt an ocupation

Very impressive if all these are true about him but can one reach the height he has reached in the NURTW without eliminating opponents either physically or through diabolical means? The thing with these union people is that you can't survive for long at the top without being diabolical and there's no way you haven't killed a person or two on your way to the top

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2020
dominique:

Very impressive if all these are true about him but can one reach the height he has reached in the NURTW without eliminating opponents either physically or through diabolical means? The thing with these union people is that you can't survive for long at the top without being diabolical and there's no way you haven't killed a person or two on your way to the top

to be very honest NURTW politics is a bloody one and its a winner takes all afairs, and they dont have promotion in terms of rank and hierachy, you have to forcefully take a garage and to be honest MC fought his battles with his adversary.. his notable fights and wins are some sort of urban legend from street to street..

but his adversary are people like him and not innocent people.. and uptil 2019 (that he became State Chairman) he was just a mere garage chiarman (Oshodi branch) and Lagos state Nurtw Treasurer, yet he is known and respected for his good more than even the NURTW National chairman or Lagos State chairman

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by Mr7gWIRELESS: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

MC Oluomo is very influetial among the youth and he has helped many so called graduate with source of livilihood,
you were making alot of sense till you used the bolded term...

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Mr7gWIRELESS:
you were making alot of sense till you used the bolded term...

am not trying to make sense to you, i am stating facts he has helped graduates and non graduates alike with source of living, his hotel in lagos are employing graduate managers so are his other investments

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by Mr7gWIRELESS: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

am not trying to make sense to you, i am stating facts he has helped graduates and non graduates alike with source of living, his hotel in lagos are employing graduate managers so are his other investments
eeyan mi gbagbe oshi... O fvck up. Won ki pe graduate ni "so called graduates". Except you don't know when to use such terms...

Bye bye

22 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2020
Mr7gWIRELESS:
eeyan mi gbagbe oshi... O fvck up. Won ki pe graduate ni "so called graduates". Except you don't know when to use such terms...

Bye bye

Ok alaye!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

*MC Oluomo is a family man, Kanu couldnt even come and bury his parents that his recklessness killed
His son was the best in the USA last year. He brought a glory to his father. Cownu brought problem to his father and his gollible followers

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by Mr7gWIRELESS: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

is it because Kanu is a p0rnstar and a runaway coward?

I trust his mother and father would be ashamed of him wherever they are now.

A man who is over 42 years old still squatting with his father (now demise). No wonder Aisha Buhari saw no intelligence in his activities.

Well, the Nnamdi Kanu is inconsequential even in that south east. No wonder the fraudster jumped bail at the slightest opportunity.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by deboysben(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2020
Amotekun yoots

See una role model

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) by solmus: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
deboysben:
Amotekun yoots

See una role model

mind your business Ipoop yoot

32 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper! Yusuf Buhari Undergoes NYSC In Abuja (Photos) / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.