Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (69402 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by grandstar(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please how can I politely stop my ex from visiting my home?

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Eversince then he has been visiting and I am not comfortable with it.
I told if he must come he should come when my husband is around.

Please what should I do?

I'm glad you realize your marriage is sacrosanct and I'm proud of you.

Your ex motives aren't pure. He's out either to have you or hurt you.

Why is he so obsessed? Is he shy? Does he have difficulties getting ladies? Was he abused as a child? Was he abandoned?

You will need to be firm but very tactful.

I think you should try and "expose" him. Open to your husband about everything. Perhaps, your husband issulking about part of your past your ex might have told him. Let your husband know that that was in the past. That's in the past, sorry and all and most importantly, you should both move on.

Perhaps reach an arrangement with your husband to set a trap your ex. Send him a whatsapp message flattering him about his dressing one day and keep flirting with him until he initiates an adulterous relationship. If he does not initiate it, you then go ahead and ask him out.

Three things can either happen:

1. He may fall for it and fix a rendezvous

2. He may inform your husband. He might do that to punish you. That's why I said your husband should be in the know. That will also expose his real intentions.

3. He will say he isnt interested and that you should be faithful to your husband.

From either of the 3 responses, you should know what to do. The only wahala is no. 3 answer

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
bukatyne:
This story get as im be.

This is the most unlikely alliance ever.

An ex with the current husband.

I really really like them
I dunno why shocked
I even saw that I had followed her last thread where her husband made a boss move that knocked me and many people over
Her husband is the type of man I could fall for
-very confident, sure character (real man)
And, not everybody would revisit sex with their ex.
Well, I read on
Hope I don’t come back to eat my words
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Liftedhands:
I like your thinking, since he chose not to have sense.

I absolutely hate your thinking (and that of your quotee)
Very paranoid and uni-directional
One can say you have chosen to not have love, no?
Poison ke? Yikes
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
helpee:
when your husband finally organise the orgy you guys are planning, let us know. Both you, your husband and your ex are all pervert

Dear “God” Stop the judging
They are all consenting adults and will not be hurting anyone else with their party
So what gives!?
(Supposing that your one -track thinking was the case)
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Liftedhands(f): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
merahki:

I absolutely hate your thinking (and that of your quotee)
Very paranoid and uni-directional
One can say you have chosen to not have love, no?
Poison ke? Yikes
If you are the ex better have some sense and give the lady privacy. She's now a married woman!!! Move on and stop being a pest.

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by helpee(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
merahki:

Dear “God” Stop the judging
They are all consenting adults and will not be hurting anyone else with their party
So what gives!?
(Supposing that your one -track thinking was the case)
I guess you are the husband with the way you are running hecter skelter over the thread . So some perverts came seeking for advice on a public forum and I rightly gave my own impression and you find fault with my observation. If they didn't bring their perversion to online forum, I won't contribute in the first place . Which kind husband will know someone is requesting for sex from his wife and then go ahead to promise paying for the wedding of the guy for a job well done. Which job....for fuccckng his wife well or what? And he met same guy with the former oloso wife( at least she confessed using sex to pay for money which is a classical description of oloso) in his own house on many occasions and the mumu husband is still smiling. Either he is a mumu or he set up CCTV in that house waiting to unleash his wife nudes on the internet very soon. Anything short of that, they are all perverts. So what is my own in all these?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
AuroraB:
shocked shocked shocked

I know right?
“My ex my ex” as if they are all loaded with the devil’s blood shocked cry
Some people out grow their exes or are outgrown by them, some people move on from exes, some exes are better friends than lovers...they are not all evil spawn who must be thrown away. They even throw away their sims, Chim!
I think poverty or ignorance and “religious faith” or all make people to become overly obsessed with fantastic superstitious stuff (ex- witch/wizard hunting included)
If parting is amicable, there is no reason why people can’t be friends with their ex/exes, without disrespecting their partners. I live this way
This life that is very finite, we want to load it with infinite wahala
lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
TheMubaraqS:
I just read you thread on the advice someone gave you years ago, you really need to get over your ex and tell your husband how uncomfortable you are with him...
1.The guy might be using ur destiny ooo
2. The guy wants to break your home as you have already proven the Okafor's theory to be real.
3. Whenever the guy comes around, try as much as possible to record on cam or audio your convo if it's implicating...
4. Get over the guy cos I see that you lust him sexually...

This oft quoted saying does not make any sense at all. What exactly do you mean by this Sir? It usually leaves me very embarrassed on the poster or speaker’s behalf
sad
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
jaxxy:

Not every ex is a terrible person. Aslong as ur ex was good to u when u were dating and even after and now Ure married and he’s meet ur husband and no longer interested or disturbing u for anything I don’t see any problem here.

For ur husband to still associate with him despite all u told him only means he understand the kind of man he is and knows he isn’t as bad as u think and carries no bad intentions towards u guys. That is a good thing.

I have also gotten to know a cool guy just cos he was dating my ex(kinda) and how we got talking was pretty ackward bt we have a decent conversation and he explained his serious intentions towards her and he didn’t mind us being frnds. Quite unusual bt I respected him for that and even stopped calling or chatting the gal. I chat with him more and we discuss biz together so I don’t see so much negativity in this Aslong as ur ex respects ur marriage and has moved on. Cheers.

Finally (after 8 pages shocked)
Someone else has my opinion
I could hug you!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
merahki:

Finally (after 8 pages shocked)
Someone else has my opinion
I could hug you!

So many people online are breeding hate without clear or certain reason. Also in their hypocritical perfect eyes people are not capable of changing for good.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
CyberWolf:
Sometimes you people talk anyhow and use instances that are not the same as example. If you read the first thread as far back as 2018, you will understand that this demonic ex has no respect for her marriage, has no respect for her or the husband. Him coming back now despite how the issue in 2018 was handled shows that he has ulterior motive. So you telling this lady that it’s nothing shows you’re not sincere.

I agree with the “anyhow talker”
I read that other thread- cheered the husband’s boss way of handling the issue and didn’t condone what the ex did
But, there was a tiny clause where the ex explained that he didn’t believe his “babe” had gotten married and it makes sense! The engagement was short! After which he promised to stay away from her body. And as far as I know, he has

Meanwhile an evil person can change, no?
The husband wants a friendship with the ex
The ex has not made any advances towards our dear poster
Why the cruxification?
I am glad I feel differently about this
The person you quoted made me feel I am not an alien(and if I am? at least, I am not the only one. Two is a company and all that)
Cheers
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Whenever he visits and I told him my husband isn't around, he will tell me he's aware that my husband too is aware he is in my house. After asking me about my baby he doesn't talk to me again. He will concentrate on watching tv. He doesn't have my number and doesn't ask for it. My am not comfortable with his presence.

Amen!
And now I have good closure!
I guessed right, your ex is not chasing you
I don’t care what you do eventually, but I like your husband and your exes’ friendship (if it is not sexual o. Like having two men who care about the woman enough to stay friends.)
But I am weird
Don’t do him o (it would spoil the story in my head! cheesy)
Why don’t you want him around? Do you still have feelings for him? What are you afraid of? Please don’t say “not comfortable with him around”
Make it clear for me please
And answer this? Have you noticed any kinky sexual behaviour in any one of them? Might you be scared of this? Just answer as well as you can if you would? I am trying to understand why you are “not comfortable with dis”
Thank you
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
jaxxy:

I get ur point totally and if Ure not comfortable u shud tell ur husband it’s left for him to tell his new frnd to call before he come around just to be sure he’s around.

Personally I don’t see issues with exes especially if they are good people bt we have to also respect peoples spaces and privacy.

I just feel ur ex has moved on and has no ulterior motives, probably has a serious gf/fiancé.

Same here!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by loshybab(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2020
desiregold:
God forbid I will have to create thread online to seek advice on how to stop an ex from coming my house. My house? My matrimonial home?

I will handle it myself. I will so show him madness, I will so embarrass him that he will forget the road to my house.

As for my husband, I will level allegation against him that he wants to set me up with my ex, I will threaten to tell his family members. Let me see if he won't send my ex away sharply by himself.
Dear, you just told us how tough you could be,you never can tell how tough your hubby would,coz he might just be a step ahead of you in all aspects of madness and shege cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2020
cococandy:
Why do boys find it so hard to move on?

Creepy af and very amusing cheesy

Boys move on faster than girls. They heal faster unlike girls that can stay 2years after a breakup without healing
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by cococandy(f): 12:56am On Feb 04, 2020
Plead:

Boys move on faster than girls. They heal faster unlike girls that can stay 2years after a breakup without healing
lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by tk4rd: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have told him. I even told him I'd go report to my ex's mother. My husband said he isn't stupid for allowing my ex to visit that I shouldn't worry about my ex.
Madam, you mean that your husband knows the whole story? And that the only reason your ex is back is just for him to have sex with you??
Or, you just told your husband that the guy used to be your boyfriend, and that he is now as ex?
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by lilyheaven: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
That ex is looking for something, once he grabs it , he will laugh at you behind.
My opinion is , since you have told him to come around when your hubby is around, next time he comes around, lock your door, pretend you are not at home.
If he calls you on phone, tell him to call your husband and inform him, in- fact let your husband be the one that will always inform you about his coming. You have to gather mind ,before he sets you up.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by elantraceey(f): 5:35am On Feb 05, 2020
Your husband is too lenient o , just went through your previous story, please tell your husband you're not comfortable having him around at all and he should be the one to stop him from visiting not you . That your ex self, he likes trouble pass fight.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Azurevermillion: 10:13am On May 21, 2020
HacheNoire:
Poison him on one of his coming visits
He will die either enroute home or at home.
I fear you oo
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Youngpo413: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
elantraceey:
Your husband is too lenient o , just went through your previous story, please tell your husband you're not comfortable having him around at all and he should be the one to stop him from visiting not you . That your ex self, he likes trouble pass fight.
something is not right.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by StAmbrose1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
activelyA:

I think you might not know this, but your ex has a spiritual thing he did with you that involves your destiny right from your dating days.
That man is stronger than you and your husband spiritually. He can do an incantation on your husband and your home is scattered. That is exactly what is playing now.

Seek help of a true prophet. Because if you try fake prophet, you are done for!
How true is this? And how to know a true prophet?
I once heard so many tales of situations like this. And I had a different thought.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.