Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (69391 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Whenever he visits and I told him my husband isn't around, he will tell me he's aware that my husband too is aware he is in my house. After asking me about my baby he doesn't talk to me again. He will concentrate on watching tv. He doesn't have my number and doesn't ask for it. My am not comfortable with his presence.

I get ur point totally and if Ure not comfortable u shud tell ur husband it’s left for him to tell his new frnd to call before he come around just to be sure he’s around.

Personally I don’t see issues with exes especially if they are good people bt we have to also respect peoples spaces and privacy.

I just feel ur ex has moved on and has no ulterior motives, probably has a serious gf/fiancé.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by thedio(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Thank you sir. I've told him. Yesterday when he visited I franked at him and he told me he didn't come for me that my husband was aware of his visit.
He visits and 30mins later my husband drove in. They sat and talked, drank and he went home.
don't u guys think ur ex can kill ur hubby

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Thefxchanger: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Foodqueen:

My advice to you:
When next he visit, don't open the door for him. When he is tired, he will go back home.
Stand your ground.

@sifonabasi take this advise... if he reports to your husband, then your husband should know you mean what you say.

if your husband disagrees with you on locking your ex out, it means your husband has a deal you dont know about with your ex.

if you cant lock your ex out of your house when he comes knocking, then youre still the same hoe he used to know and you want to have sex with him.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by pfadom: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Your response is more voluminous than the questions we are trying to solve. You are more or less another problem to the op.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are such an ingrate.
Do you know how many of us that wish that our partners were cool with our exes.

You have the prospect of a 3some on a platter and here you are complaining about a gift from God.

But this does not add up.
If x+10 = u ≤ 40%

Where 10 is your present spouse,
x is your ex
While you are u.
And u is less than in an optimal state.

Then what is y?

Y is simply that you did your ex bad.
He was a great guy but you schemed him away for your present husband out of greed and an addiction for cheating.

I know this because,
You feel sooooo uncomfortable with your ex around. You feel an indescribable amount of guilt each time you see him and it feels like you are staring at Karma in human garb.

For your husband to be that nice to your ex means that
Your husband knew you were cheating on your ex with him. He knows your ex didn't deserve that wrong, this explains why he feels obliged to set him up on life.

So it is either that he is a man of great conscience or a man who needs your ex as an ally to know the true you and decipher all of your trickery for him to feel this indebted to your ex.

Or even better.
Your husband and your ex may be gay and your ex is using this as his best revenge.

But one thing is certain.
You were two-faced and bad to your ex....this is why the bible says that the wicked runs when NOTHING is chasing them.

Get over it, what will be, will be.
This is because I've just found out from your previous post that your ex isn't really an ex but your best and most loyal patron in your prostitution days.

You owe him, an agreement is an agreement.
Your husband is a proper gentleman so he should understand this too.
I don't think your husband will even mind because someone who brings home his wife's ex and someone who marries a hoe doesn't expect much out of marriage.

My only prayer is that your husband is forever able to meet his financial, emotional and sexual obligations because water will surely find it's level.

What do I even know, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Your husband is not a fool. He is a top-notch player; with all the replies you said he gives, it clearly shows he is upto something.
Today i was playing Chess with a pro. In one of our games, i gave him all my principal pieces even to my queen. There was this joy of winning me on his face but suddenly horror filled expression became his lot, when my pun was check mating him and another pun on the verge of being a queen.
Don't stand in the way of your husband. He has a game at hand, which will be brutal And lead to death; if he is my kind of man. Just be a faithful and committed wife. The fear of your ex coming around tells him that Okbfor's can have effect on you and sends the wrong message of you leaving your past. Act cool, then deal with your ex in a thousand ways to die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by SifonAbasi(f): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
ngwababe:

Sifonabasi, all I can deduce from this comment is that, your husband might be a gay, so he went for one that's closest to you so you won't suspect him(them). But you can still prove Nwamaikpe wrong grin
My husband's closeness to my ex is as a result of the contract my husband. Not that there wasn't another person to give the contract. My husband chose him for two reasons.
1. We are both from the same place and my ex is expertise in that field.

2. My husband promised to sponsor my ex's wedding and since he isn't ready for marriage my husband uses the contract as a sign of appreciate.

I don't know two people coming together for business purpose means the are gay.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by wirinet(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
When I met my husband my ex was oversea. He came back after my wedding so nothing like double dating. To my knowlege, he doesn't have a fiacee yet. He's not in a relationship.
I just read you stories - both threads, and I was impressed you and your husband handled a very delicate issue. My grouse now is the current attitude or should say scheme of your husband. He is testing you to see if you would fall. He is going to extremes to court a relationship with your ex, and then arranging scenarios where you are alone with him. I am certain he has cameras hidden at home to catch you guys if you have sex with him.

Sorry you say, but you are in a catch 22 situation. If you tell him to stop your ex from coming to your house, especially when he is not around, he will say you are uncomfortable with your ex around because you still have feelings for him. If you get to cosy with your ex, he will still accuse you of still being in love with him.

You need to talk to him and make him realise that it's not appropriate for him to be friends with your ex and inviting a man into your matrimonial home when your are alone (ex or not), is inappropriate. Any business he wants to do with him can be done at the office.
If he does not change, you may have to report the matter to someone he respects and listen to.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by pennywys(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please how can I politely stop my ex from visiting my home?

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Eversince then he has been visiting and I am not comfortable with it.
I told if he must come he should come when my husband is around.

Please what should I do?
these are one of the things so familiar with Akwa Ibom ladies
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Sarah20A(f): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
Poison him on one of his coming visits

He will die either enroute home or at home.

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by sylve11: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pavore9:

Very weird!

More than weird! embarassed cool
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by SifonAbasi(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
inspirator1:
Your husband is not a fool. He is a top-notch player; with all the replies you said he gives, it clearly shows he is upto something.
Today i was playing Chess with a pro. In one of our games, i gave him all my principal pieces even to my queen. There was this joy of winning me on his face but suddenly horror filled expression became his lot, when my pun was check mating him and another pun on the verge of being a queen.
Don't stand in the way of your husband. He has a game at hand, which will be brutal And lead to death; if he is my kind of man. Just be a faithful and committed wife. The fear of your ex coming around tells him that Okbfor's can have effect on you and sends the wrong message of you leaving your past. Act cool, then deal with your ex in a thousand ways to die.
My husband tells me he is not stupid for allowing my ex to visit his home but me I am not comfortable with my ex's visit.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Sarah20A(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Thank you sir. I've told him. Yesterday when he visited I franked at him and he told me he didn't come for me that my husband was aware of his visit.
He visits and 30mins later my husband drove in. They sat and talked, drank and he went home.
is your husband aware of your agreement with your ex?or is your husband hiding something from you?
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Amanda4life: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
:oYou and your husband is still a child.

Maybe you people will grow up in 1019

Wetin person never see
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by jahlove4jah: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
My assumption is that your husband and your ex may have sat man to man and discussed everything that happened between your relationship with your ex.

May be you didn't tell your husband the entire truth and he gets to know about your dark past with your ex from your ex himself,and as a result he trust your ex more than you his wife.

The best thing you can do now is to have a heart to heart discussion with your husband and tell him everything that happened between you and your ex and how uncomfortable you feel being around him.

Do all you can to avoid developing any emotional attachment for this ex. Your husband and your ex know something that you his wife doesn't know.

Don't fall for their plan.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by liverpool72(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
u must Bleep him ashawo no be work
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why do boys find it so hard to move on?

Creepy af and very amusing cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Please what should I do?

Sorry to say ma'am...
I don't trust your husband

If I'm watching a Nollywood movie, I would have said there is a conspiracy between your ex and your husband. I don't understand how on earth your husband gets comfortable seen his wife's ex talk less of having him as a close pal, it's strange I must say.

My little opinion, try to tell your husband you don't want any friendship between him and the man again and see how he reacts. I didn't read your previous post though because I think it matters less, what matters is that you can't be having your ex around your matrimonial home, it is both strange and dangerous.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
donstan18:
I see nothing but a married lady who so much miss the magnifying great sex she was getting from her ex

You shouldn't have said that, it's embarrassing. You wanted to embarrass her.

and scared she'll one day fall for him if he keeps on visiting.

There is possibility
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by bonnyhope: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

while you were dating ur ex

did you have sex with him
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
You don't have to be polite about it.
Discuss it with your husband and be as rude as you have never been before.
I thank God for your kind of woman. God bless and enrich your home.
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by professore(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Listen carefully, you did all those things in desperation and it is the almighty God that forgives, even at that, you have not cheated your husband and neither have u broken any marriage vows here.

Truth be told, this issue has satanic hand and you most pray "earnestly" to God and trust me God will come in. It is not ordinary, satan wants to use ur ex for you or your husband or both, so pray.

Truth be told again, your husband and your ex can never both love and cherish each other. If your ex is not planning something, your husband is planning something. One of them or both of them are up to something, and it is the case of whoever is smarter/faster. It may even involve life, so pray.

Tell your parents everything, beyond your husband who I am beginning not to like his actions, tell somebody else, you have not disgraced your family because you have not broken any marriage vows, so feel free to tell your parents. Why did I say this? Your security is also important, I don't like the attitude of the two guys here, your husband and your ex.

I told you this fact because I had compassion on you, you don't seem too bad going by your story. More or less, you are a woman and not a prostitute as some misunderstood you to be. God will have compassion on you from tonight, do not fear, peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nairaboi(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Both you and that your ex are all mad
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Ugonnaya1998: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
Poison him on one of his coming visits
He will die either enroute home or at home.
wicked somebody
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by armyofone(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
The usual Nigerian entitlement ish!!
Don't open the door for him next time!! Abi he get spare key ? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by eyinjuege: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have done all these and my husband told me not to worry. For my ex, I told him if he must visit he should come only when my husband is at home.

Don't open the door for him next time he comes visiting his friend/your husband.
Let him wait outside for his friend to come home
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by bonnyhope: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
QuickStandard:

I should not even think in this line!
But please pardon me.

Is your husband by any means a GAY?

Try finding out.
Cos I have never heard a married man, welcoming his wife's ex boyfriend to their home.

Even a boyfriend wouldn't allow such abomination

seriously, that is why i hardly believe most of the stories here

it is unimaginable
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tell your husband that the guy is your ex and you guys had intimate relationship while you guys were together and If your husband knows he your ex and still want to bring him to your home and permit the guy to come visits anytime then i suspect something fishy.... Let him know that old firewood no hard to light o o o o.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by themanderon: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
I see nothing but trouble on the horizon.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by ledamaster(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Your husband is baiting you, he wants to know if you still crave for your ex D. if you like behave like today women and fall, na you alone go finally hear am. Am must be old fashioned, but last time i checked, women who dont want you around would not let you into their homes, if you went claiming to see someone who was not around a sensable woman would refuse you entrance, but tell you to return later when the person is around. If he still can't get it , you tell him not to come to your house again, you dont need to see him, if he must see your husband, he should go to his work place or office? But i see you like and encourage it thats why your are acting like its not much. If it was your husbands relatives now you wont need our advice on how to send them away, but now you acting like one holy meje. If you did all i advixe you to do, next he comes serve him a food laced with substance that will induce heavy purging. Let him purge for one week. Next time he will think twice before visiting. Wubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by adebanjok(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

auntie, have you paid your vow. #2018 . if yes you own your husband, you should know how to cut off everything btw him and your husband.
And if you are yet to pay your vow to him, that's what he is looking for , no matter what your husband give to him.
if that's the case, just open up to your husband as you said ' I don't want to break my marital vow'
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by lilioj: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Op it seems to me a game is being played by your hubby and ex. You have to tread lightly and be smart.
Dont confront your hubby over this issue, dont even express your displeasure to him again.
When next your ex comes do NOT open the door for him and tell him not to come to your house again.
Sit back and wait for your husband's reaction. The truth will unravel. Remember to stay calm .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Saintmary(f): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
Sorry for my harsh words: You're a weakling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.