Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. (1398 Views)

Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by AmTruth: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
This is why Americans are not happy with TRUMP'S VISA Ban

Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by cpu2006(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ordinary South Africa will soon ban Nigeria.
Useless Government cry cry cry
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by crownwealth: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
crownwealth:
Buhari is a disaster.

“Bola Tinubu’s statement about Muhammadu Buhari in 2003 (2007) is fairly prophetic, ‘Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.’”

https://punchng.com/tinubu-was-right-for-calling-buhari-a-tribalist-religious-fanatic-says-obasanjo/
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by Abfinest007(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
every Nigerian is blaming buhari Americans are blaming Trump who is really d problem

1 Like

Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by Hypnotise: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Abfinest007:
every Nigerian is blaming buhari Americans are blaming Trump who is really d problem
Food 4 thought

1 Like

Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by ndcide(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
These are democrats na......

The opposition party.

It's simple. If trump says A, they will say B.

If trump says B, they say A.

Most of their positions change when they are in or out of power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by edoairways: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
democrats supporters are not happy
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by GamalNasser: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Know the difference between Libtards and Americans please ..All true Americans and lovers of peace support Donald Trump as he Makes America Great Again just as Zombies support Buhari as he turns Nigeria to Somalia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by ursullalinda(f): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
If they are angry they should do something about it.....action speaks louder than voice.....lol
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
What did you know empty head. Buhari is their problem very useless thing.
cpu2006:
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Which of Buhari children living in Nigeria? Can Trump stop Buhari from enter America?
Can you go America embassy for Visa?
Reason well kid. I know your brain is under your foot.
GamalNasser:
Know the difference between Libtards and Americans please ..All true Americans and lovers of peace support Donald Trump as he Makes America Great Again just as Zombies support Buhari as he turns Nigeria to Somalia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by GamalNasser: 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Which of Buhari children living in Nigeria? Can Trump stop Buhari from enter America?
Can you go America embassy for Visa?
Reason well kid. I know your brain is under your foot.

I have an active American visa so speak for yourself ..When I am ready I will open a business there and try to become a citizen ..Buhari will never step his foot in America again till he leaves that office except there is UN meeting and when he leaves he will go to Daura hills to hide from drone strike ..Abeg I am waiting for the SUPERBOWL 54 to start I dont have time for Nigeria zoo talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by Sirjamo: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
This is how you come to Nairaland everyday to peddle falsehood and propaganda. Donald Trumps numbers on all aspects of governance are miserable except economy. From the border walls to health care, gun crime, international policy, climate change... Go to his Twitter handle and see how Americans are dragging him for all his fake promises. Impeachment or not, Donald Trump is a gonner; reason why he's desperate to dig up dirts he can use against Joe Bidden!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by GamalNasser: 12:05am On Feb 03, 2020
Sirjamo:
This is how you come to Nairaland everyday to peddle falsehood and propaganda. Donald Trumps numbers on all aspects of governance are miserable except economy. From the border walls to health care, gun crime, international policy, climate change... Go to his Twitter handle and see how Americans are dragging him for all his fake promises. Impeachment or not, Donald Trump is a gonner; reason why he's desperate to dig up dirts he can use against Joe Bidden!!!

If you think sleepy joey can defeat Trump then you are deceiving yourself..I am always refreshing Trump comments on Twitter and its all love even from Iranian these days .We quickly deal with any stupid snowflake that wants to come there and wail .. Nov election is a landslide for Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by losky83: 12:32am On Feb 03, 2020
AmTruth:
This is why Americans are not happy with TRUMP'S VISA Ban
Nigerian' quest to go to america is more than their wish to go to heaven.The US is a country not heaven.let's all shut up and see how we can make our country a better place for our children,rather than crying over US ban.stay here and invest your looted cash so others can benefit,stay here and build your village,state and country.you do not even have a signpost in your village but you have a company that employs over 300 people abroad all that will soon end now.
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by Rabbitcartel: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Start practicing naija jobs ooh, dem don decline dem invite...
View my bio,
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Wishful thinking.
GamalNasser:

I have an active American visa so speak for yourself ..When I am ready I will open a business there and try to become a citizen ..Buhari will never step his foot in America again till he leaves that office except there is UN meeting and when he leaves he will go to Daura hills to hide from drone strike ..Abeg I am waiting for the SUPERBOWL 54 to start I dont have time for Nigeria zoo talk
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by helinues: 6:55am On Feb 03, 2020
FG should also fix the security challenges in the country..
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by allthingsgood: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2020
cpu2006:

SMH. Go back to bed
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by allthingsgood: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2020
losky83:
Nigerian' quest to go to america is more than their wish to go to heaven.The US is a country not heaven.let's all shut up and see how we can make our country a better place for our children,rather than crying over US ban.stay here and invest your looted cash so others can benefit,stay here and build your village,state and country.you do not even have a signpost in your village but you have a company that employs over 300 people abroad all that will soon end now.

Looolzzz...Choi pple can lie on social media Sha grin
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by allthingsgood: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2020
The ban has nothing to do with security, thats just an excuse. Since when does America rely on our intelligence This is just pure hatred and racism. Trump has never hidden the fact that he gates this country. To him Nigeria remains a threat due to the high level of success and ambitions of Nigerians in USA.

So stupid goats that are supporting trump are only fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Sirjamo:
Is the so-called improvements in the economy even the result of his policies,or would have happened with or without him?
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by GamalNasser: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Wishful thinking.

So hopeless you think other peoples reality is wishful thinking cheesy..God restore U
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Me and you know that very well it's a wishful thinking.
GamalNasser:

So hopeless you think other peoples reality is wishful thinking cheesy..God restore U
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by GamalNasser: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Me and you know that very well it's a wishful thinking.

Vico not everybody is struggling like U trust me
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

For an account that registered just a month ago. You seem very active in your support of the bigot pig faced drumpf. Are you a redneck yourself? You sure don't sound Nigerian to me.
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by orisa37: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Abfinest007:

Good question. Obama Democrats sponsored BUHARI, a British Experiment, for NIGERIA's Presidency. Which means that Pelosi's Democrats can never support anything from Trump.
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by Kelvinnz: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Want to own a 7 figure a month work from home online business and make 2020 the year of you truly unlock your financial potential? Join the Personal Fortune Community on Facebook and get free resources on building your online empire. http:///fortunecommunity
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by BlackfireX: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Soon monkeys and Hell will soon ban Nigeria from there country....
Re: Americans Not Happy With TRUMP'S VISA BAN. by Litmus: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigerians in America, need to grow up. They need to cease relying alone on being good citizens; on the fact that they attain degrees and overall hold down good jobs. It is an infantile mentality since it is looking to the broader society for praises and acknowledgment then becoming glad when praised conversely sad and horrified when faulted. Nigeria and Nigerians have outgrown this stage but do not realise and are indirectly paying the consequences. Nigerians in America should be looking to the next stage, which is joining hands across tribe to form law firms, lobby groups, charities, Cultural groups and exploiting their churches for education, fund raising, music, politics and so on. They need to ingrain themselves in the power structure of the various American states in order to influence decisions that may affect them adversely both in America and Nigeria. We need to leap from the pages of books written by others about us and take charge of the narrative. He who writes the book controls the story.

When Nigerian Americans get it right, they will be the ones that determine not only their own fates in America but also the fates of Nigerians in Nigeria wishing to travel to America, Nigerian government or situation will have minimal bearings.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is In Charge Of Nigeria- Femi Fani Kayode / Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? / Video Of Sinach Singing "I Know Who I Am" At Joy Oyedepo's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.