Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? (1391 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by Amitex(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
This Dogara defection is suspect as far I can see. There must be something pursuing a frog jumping at day time.
My hunch tells me that the Bourdillion landlord is looking for a running mate that can balancr the religious equation.
It is only time that will tell but for the naive I say bookmark this.
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by Goldp5988(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Amitex:
This Dogara defection is suspect as far I can see. There must be something pursuing a frog jumping at day time.
My hunch tells me that the Bourdillion landlord is looking for a running mate that can balancr the religious equation.

Anything is possible, you maybe right.
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by ORIENTATION101: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Amitex:
hallucinations.

There re many apc bigwigs that re Christians e.g
SGF boss mustapha

4 Likes

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by gasparpisciotta: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
It’s possible but too early to tell
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by Saao(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Amitex:
Hausa/fulani won't vote for tinubu because of dogara. Have you been to the far north before? They can't allow Christian north to represent the north in an election, I'm from the middlebelt and I can tell you that, Christians in the north are struggling politically, even in bauchi, dogara can't be governor.

1 Like

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by anibi9674: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tinubu can convert to Christianity and be baptized
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by Seerade029: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Saao:
Hausa/fulani won't vote for tinubu because of dogara. Have you been to the far north before? They can't allow Christian north to represent the north in an election, I'm from the middlebelt and I can tell you that, Christians in the north are struggling politically, even in bauchi, dogara can't be governor.

Oga Wetin you You dey talk
Dogara can't be governor in bauchi

1 Like

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by duro4chang(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
I don't believe it. Dongara is as unstable as water. He cannot excel.
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by duncun: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by AroleOduduwa2: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
From the utterance of the COS of Bauchi governor, it’s clear that Dogora is eyeing the Bauchi government house
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by Saao(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Seerade029:

Oga Wetin you You dey talk
Dogara can't be governor in bauchi
you heard me very well. He can't be governor of Bauchi State even deputy governor. The northern politic is religion based.

1 Like

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by SarkinYarki: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ofcourse his defection has to do with the president elections in 2023
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by Arrewa: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Saao:
you heard me very well. He can't be governor of Bauchi State even deputy governor. The northern politic is religion based.
it's not just the north including the south east...

Can an igbo Muslim win election in any Eastern state?? Big noo

Say no to hypocrisy! religion has a strong say in both the eastern and Northern politics.

Infact in Anambra state if you're not a catholic you're not going to win governorship...
Catholic church runs that state

The only region that their politics is beyond religion is the south west!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by JAMO84: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Arrewa:

Say no to hypocrisy! religion has a strong say in both the eastern and Northern politics.

Infact in Anambra state if you're not a catholic you're not going to win governorship...

Arrewa, oya come make I buy kilishi for you

1 Like

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by Seerade029: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Arrewa:

You're actually right here.

3 Likes

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by Arrewa: 12:12am On Jul 25, 2020
JAMO84:
Arrewa, oya come make I buy kilishi for you
make them put Enough Garin yaji for inside

1 Like

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2020
That was exactly what came to my mind....!
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Arrewa:

First time you made sense to me.....!!
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by muykem: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Dogara want to dethrone Bala. But he doesn't know that Bala will soon meet him in APC.

3 Likes

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by Susu888(m): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Saao:

Welldone!! U seem to know northern politics. Dogara will never be an option for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by Arrewa: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2020
muykem:
Dogara want to dethrone Bala. But he doesn't know that Bala will soon meet him in APC.
this one loud
Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by OkoAmarashy: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
muykem:

If Bala meets him in Apc, that's a damn serious problem for Dogara.
Even Saraki I hear is making consultations on coming back to Apc. That Otoge tsunami stripped him naked.

1 Like

Re: Was Dogara Promised Running Mate To Jagaban? by leaculpa: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Arrewa:

You know yorubas well. We weren't brought up extolling one religion over another.
My dad is a traditionalist.
My mum is a Christian.
My brother is agnostic.
I am a Christian.
We all respect and love each other regardless. God wouldn't want it any other way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Armed Fulani Men Invading Yorubaland, Says Are Onakakanfo / To Secure Northern Lives, First Secure Northern Brains / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu To Dissolve ESN Following Buhari’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.