Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Accra Ghana Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accra Ghana Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? (1671 Views)

My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / Living In Eko Atlantic City Lagos Nigeria. Whats Inside ? Part 2 / Welcome To BANANA ISLAND Lagos Nigeria. Whats Inside?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accra Ghana Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? by TayoAinaFilms(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Accra Ghana is not what you think is a video about me exploring the country of Ghana with my friends. We take you on a tour around Accra, Jamestown, Aburi hills, Ghana International Airport and explore countless interesting places to visit and things to do in Accra Ghana. Do like watch and Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8m4DuHQVz0

1 Like

Re: Accra Ghana Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? by CanadaOrBust: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Interesting
Re: Accra Ghana Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? by MumuCountry: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
what am I doing on nairaland? I will answer you, but first why is Ghana being mentioned on a supposedly nigerian forum, site or whatever? isn't this supposed to be a nigerian forum? so why don't you people talk about nigera and nigerians?

[s]
HallaDaTruth:
So what are you always doing on nairaland
[/s]
Re: Accra Ghana Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? by HallaDaTruth: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
MumuCountry [s:
post=86326363]what am I doing on nairaland? I will answer you, but first why is Ghana being mentioned on a supposedly nigerian forum, site or whatever? isn't this supposed to be a nigerian forum? so why don't you people talk about nigera and nigerians?[/s]

The guy who made the YouTube video. Films different locations all over Africa and posts it to the world for people to see a different part of Africa that the international media won't show you. But you are so filled with hate that you forgot to see the big picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Advice, Studying Software Development Abroad / Air Peace Rejects Uk's Deal, Wants Heathrow Or Nothing / Fiance Visa Procedure, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.