Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,407 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity (70850 Views)

Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga / 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists / Peter Obi And The Last ‘Big Men’ By Chidi Amuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Realtalk20: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2020
tsdarkside:

i only see flatscreen....

kiiiiii....

Flat screen?

I don't even know what that means. Where you trying to be funny? Explain the joke so we can all understand.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by landforeast(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2020
They have brain washed him

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Dicktionary: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2020
grin

Sambisa forest is now a New place for Corpers Primary Assignment and SIWES center for undergraduates.

Boko Haram were paying him more better allowances, than the Nigeria Government.

Smh
AmutaBokoD!ck
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by panmunium(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
He has seen the beauty of Islam... Alhamdullah
so you have finally agreed that boko haram is doing the work of Islam abi? Religion of peace indeed!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by boss1310(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2020
DeomoviesI:
I don't understand. I wanna know how real it is?
You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including DOCTOR SLEEP, POWER (up to S6E14), SUPERNATURAL (up to S15E11) (zero,eight,one,four,four,two,three,eight,three,two,seven)
with subtitles?
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by tsdarkside(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Realtalk20:

Flat screen?

I don't even know what that means. Where you trying to be funny? Explain the joke so we can all understand.

kiiiikikikikikiki....

i dey craze....!!
i no wan chop ban....
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Toscarel: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:

can't you see that you are mentally unstable, same you would deny that boko haram terrorists aren't Muslims
ode, better check yourself into psychiatric facility before you start picking things on the road

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Philinho(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Islam keep on producing terrorist. They forced him into their own evil nature . A day will come.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by SoNature(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
shocked intelligence says expect the unexpected if that is true, how can someone in a terrorist captivity rejects an offer to rescue him...ahaa lobaatan ni yehn o

It happens

It's called Stockholm syndrome

At a time in Nigeria, many girls who got pregnant for Boko Haram members as a result of rape refused to be released because they wanted to stay with their husbands in the middle of the Sambisa forest

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by tsdarkside(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Philinho:
Islam keep on producing terrorist. They forced him into their own evil nature . A day will come.

oo my....boko is in big trouble now....kiiki....
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Jamorezzi: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Them dey give the guy fresh punana every day. Wow heaven on earth.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Realtalk20: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2020
tsdarkside:

kiiiikikikikikiki....

i dey craze....!!
i no wan chop ban....

I don't understand what kiki means can you explain, you seem to type it alot .

Is this something teenagers use now or is it having a meaning ?
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by bkool7(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Trust me, this one was never a Christian. Check his forehead

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Awoo88: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
This is propaganda. The picture up there is that of a practicing Muslim
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Ten06(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
I don't believe he actually decided not to be released, there must be something wrong with him or he must have been threatened

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by saaron(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
Nigerians should note this post: ''He has seen beauty of islam,'' meaning the NYSC corp member kidnapped against his will by boko haram terrorist several months ago has SEEN THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM THROUGH BOKO HARAM. Thus his forced conversion into Islam by boko haram is valid in the eyes of Nigerian muslims, even though they claimed ''there's no compulsion in Islam.'' If indeed there's no compulsion in Islam then muslims will outrightly reject the corp member's supposed conversion to Islam. That's not the case here. Obviously it was all lies written in their Koran.
With the submition above, Nigerians can now see with there own eyes that Boko haram is a MUSLIM TERRORIST GROUP supported by Nigerian muslims, and as such support boko haram's killing (jihad) against Nigerian Christians.

Their previous claim that boko haram are not muslims is Taqiyya (Deception).
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD.
Those who have ears, let them here.

13 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by tsdarkside(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Realtalk20:

I don't understand what kiki means can you explain, you seem to type it alot .

Is this something teenagers use now or is it having a meaning ?

haha....guy you funny....
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by corperslodge: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Perfecttouchade: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
SoNature:

It happens

It's called Stockholm syndrome

At a time in Nigeria, many girls who got pregnant for Boko Haram members as a result of rape refused to be released because they wanted to stay with their husbands.
hmm thanks for that..we learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by miketayo(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Beauty of Islam with Boko Haram?.. when we say u guys r terrorist u will be shouting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Realtalk20: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
tsdarkside:

haha....guy you funny....

What is funny please ?

Teenage humor is lost on me
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by panmunium(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
After 7months in BH custody all he can say is, "ayam not going home" this story is in complete.. He thinks he will meet with the fictitious 72virgins someday
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Thegoodone13(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
are u saying BH are Muslim? If your answer is yes, it means you are one of them

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by eodavids(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
agwom:
An ex-member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Abraham Amuta, yesterday allegedly turned down an offer by the Boko Haram insurgents to be freed and go home. Instead, the ex-corps member reportedly told those who went to the Sambisa forest to secure his release to go back home, saying he had renounced his Christian faith.

Amuta, a native of Benue State, who was doing his one-year mandatory service in Borno State, was abducted alongside a 58-year-old man, Moses Oyeleke of Living Faith Church in Maiduguri and few others, including a schoolgirl, Ndagiliya Ibrahim Umar, on April 10, 2019.

They were abducted along Gwoza road from Maiduguri on their way to Chibok to deliver humanitarian assistance.

Seven months after his abduction by the Boko Haram fighters loyal to Abubakar Shekau, Pastor Oyeleke was released in November 2019.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ex-corps-member-turns-down-offer-to-be-freed-by-b-haram.html

Clearly, he lost his will.

When a man loses his will, he will no longer live for himself nor for what he understand.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Azmanaty: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:

so U now agree with us that Boko Haram is practising true Islam?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by PrinceMajestic: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2020
I renounce Christianity since I was 15. When I noticed it was foolish to deep my hands in my pocket,close my eyes, raise up my money given to me by mom for offering, after raising it up I enter queue of dancing(,misbehaving) people and follow to go drop the cash in that box while a priest is dancing in hope to have all that money for himself. So I just get there and open up empty hand in the box n then I go out the church to buy biscuits n 2go recharge cards for my self then from there straight home to play game until the rest gullible loved ones get back
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by tsdarkside(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2020
Realtalk20:

What is funny please ?

Teenage humor is lost on me

guy,now am worried.... undecided undecided
you dont have no humour atall....
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Oh...Boko haram is the beauty of Islam. I thought as much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Onlyonebuhari: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2020
MistadeRegal:
If that's his real passport photograph, he is not a Christian but a core Muslim. Mark already on his forehead.

Mark also on his mouth?
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Urchman200: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
that means Islam must be a terrorist organisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.