Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity (70855 Views)

Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga / 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists / Peter Obi And The Last ‘Big Men’ By Chidi Amuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by alphaNomega: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Muhammad That Forced Safiyyah Bint Huyayy The Jewish Woman To Islam And Later Married Her After Killing Her Parent, The Same Woman Was The One That Poisoned Muhammad And Through The Poisonous Pork Meat Muhammad Ate, He Met His Untimely Death..

This Guy Is The One That Will Kill Shekau..

So that was how the mofo died? I tell you Islam got some interesting stories of their own.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by sharone21(f): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
He has seen the beauty of Islam... Alhamdullah

Maybe the power of BRAINWASHING....
Either he is pretending or wasn't a STRONG Christian before.
Truth is, you CAN'T taste Christ and want another.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by templeinyou(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2020
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

O Muhammad, these are the "unseen" things, We are revealing to you: you were not present there when the priests of the Temple were casting lots by throwing their quills to decide which of them should be the guardian of Mary: 43 nor were you with them when they were arguing about it. Quran 3:44

Note 43: As Mary was a girl who had been dedicated by her mother to the Temple in the way of God, the question of her guardianship had become a problem for the keepers because of her sex. They were therefore casting lots to decide the delicate problem.

And remember when the angels said, "O Mary, God sends you the good news of a Command of His: his name shall be Messiah, Jesus son of Mary. He will be highly honored in this world and in the Next World and he will be among those favored by God. He will speak to the people alike when in the cradle and when grown up, and he will be among the righteous." Hearing this, Mary said, "How, O Lord, shall I have a son, when no man has ever touched me?" "Thus shall it be,"44 was the answer. God creates whatever He wills. When He decrees a thing, He only says, "Be" and it is. (Continuing their message, the angels added,) "And God will teach him the Book and wisdom, and give him the knowledge of the Torah and the Gospel, and appoint him as His Messenger to the children of Israel." Quran 3:45-49
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
in the hands of Boko Haram members??undecided Indirectly you're saying??

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by maestroferddi: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
The beauty of killing, bloodshed and deception, abi?

Islam will die without force and violence...

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by NGRsenate: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2020
NnamdiKanu:
angry Quite laughable he is a bloody head slammer.... Probably one of the boko boys that went for rehabilitation, decided to serve after buying small sense with tax payers money....

I spit on this government

You need chilled beer.

Na you suppose be security chief.

Sharp eyes!

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Malawian(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2020
NnamdiKanu:
angry Quite laughable he is a bloody head slammer.... Probably one of the boko boys that went for rehabilitation, decided to serve after buying small sense with tax payers money....

I spit on this government
Just look at his forehead. The mark of the slammers is already there. He was never a Christian.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by tsdarkside(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Lastmankc:
The table you are shaking. My hand no dey

wetin they wan do....??
complain to the mods....??

but thats risky too....if you go call mods for nonesense reasons then,you get banned....

i saw that happen already on this thread....
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Hilbertrudolf(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Hypnotise: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Pro2makx:
Only a fool will not see this is hypnosis. The same tactics the islamic jehadists employ in hypnotising those young teenage christian girl. Impregnate and forcefully convert them to islam. The same tactic they use to hypnotise most of the poor men fighting for them at sambisa right now. May God rearrest and delive Abraham from that hell.
Why are you blaming me?
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Nicoddemus(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
Terrorist spotted
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Isoduwa(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Chicken warlord
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by BarrSly: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2020
DeomoviesI:
I don't understand. I wanna know how real it is?
You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including DOCTOR SLEEP, POWER (up to S6E14), SUPERNATURAL (up to S15E11) (zero,eight,one,four,four,two,three,eight,three,two,seven)

Do u have Lacasa de Papel?
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Brightest04(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2020
So what special about his departure from the world of light to the world of darkness... From human kingdom to animal kingdom...From no promise of awaiting virgins in heaven to the promise of awaiting virgins in heaven....From the world of freeman to the world of a vagabond....What is it to us.And if proper investigation could be conducted on his past it won't be surprising to find out he was one of those campus terrorist stealing fellow students properties and raping innocent girls.RIP bro in advance and may God give his family the heart to bear his death.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by tsdarkside(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2020
ha....!!
boko is in trouble....igbos are pissed oo....

how dare boko convert their own....??

seriously....their are many igbo muslims around....
i dont know why you igbos hate muslims soo much....
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by MiseryIndex(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Stockholm syndrome at play
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Pro2makx(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Hypnotise:

Why are you blaming me?
sorry, but its not cool what you helped boko haram do to the innocent young corp member
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by smitaro(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:

aboki wey mumu..

joining boko haram is d beauty of islam to u abi?

ewu wey get bsc.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2020
You are foolish if u believe this news
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Chikelue2000(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2020
Hadone:
But when a christian was caught trying to bomb a church, did you mention his name and made it a homepage story? Hippocrates undecided undecided
and u are so sure he is a Christian?....keep fooling yourself
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by esky158(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2020
De last pesi DAT choose freedom was kill by boko boys. Dat boy no 1 hear said him choose freedom they come give am death. Man got to be wise ooo
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by immantoks: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2020
So when they send this one to bomb a church now, some idiots will start claiming he's a Christian because of his name. The truth is many Christians that are captured by this dreaded Muhammad (SAW) boys always become more deadly than his real boys from birth. Example is that boy who beheaded CAN chairman. Rumor has it that he was a Christian who was abducted too.
It's very difficult to see a true Christian who will want to kill anyone. If not for the stupidity of fall and die mountain of foolishness introduced recently .The same way it is difficult to see a Muslim who will not want to kill or harm someone he sees as an infidel.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by mechanics(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmmm, maybe he's not in his right senses.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by Lovelyn451(f): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2020
tsdarkside:

haha....to me he looks like an igbo....
every fair good looking person looks like an Igbo..so
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by farouk2much(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2020
This copper mst be very crazy...... Jst say what they want and be free.....then come back to your faith later.... Useless Christian
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by deolurexy1(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:

U should be arrested, is that what your religion preaches?
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by tsdarkside(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Lovelyn451:
every fair good looking person looks like an Igbo..so

fair looking is important to you....??

i was lookin at the struckture of the face and not fair looking bullshitt....
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by godofuck231: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Look at: the pastors and look at their church members , it's like a 10-0 soccer match and the congregation has been given 6 yellow cards before half time , the values of the body of christ has been desecrated
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by labisibrass(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Abusadiq01:
You're saying bokoharam are Muslim by default right. Something like that!
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by tsdarkside(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2020
godofuck231:
Look at: the pastors and look at their church members , it's like a 10-0 soccer match and the congregation has been given 6 yellow cards before half time , the values of the body of christ has been desecrated

look....all religions will be merged toghether sooner or later....they have already started....
all religions come toghther annualy or i dont know when to celebrate something....or ceremonie or wharever....

i saw it on tv....

we nigerians are just bashin each other for nothing....
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by bigiyaro(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2020
Hadone:
But when a christian was caught trying to bomb a church, did you mention his name and made it a homepage story? Hippocrates undecided undecided
for ur yeye brain, giving that boko boy and APC rat a Christian name changes nothing.
Re: Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity by zakkxx: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2020
I pity this one, he thinks that will save him; What if they kill him later. the Bible says if you deny me I will also deny you. Is it not better to die and go to heaven easily to denying christ and later get killed? maybe because I am from a Christian minority tribe in southern Kaduna, we can never deny our faith because of death. they know we are ready to die and that scars them a lot. there was a time a bum was planted in the church and many people were kill but believe me the next sun the church was filled up for service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.