Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? (5803 Views)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Hotspotbro(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
A slap a day keeps the haters away!
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Fisher007: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Arthur21:
There are several groups of rude women
1) bitter frustrated ladies(example CHoccolaTE,lilmissfavvy) they are usually evening newspapers that have never found a right man for themselves thus fire at any male they talk to.
2)foolish ladies(riele,ladies forever group,amatarasha).. Just immature ladies with no common sense.

3)hot tempered ladies(michelekabod)- you don't want to encounter her when she is angry.

4) mentally deranged ladies ( missghosted,funmisticqueen)

So right on all these monikers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by EasternPrince: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:

Exactly grin

Bigcowhorn did you hear that? grin Nwane take!

When are we going for a chieftaincy tittle

For your wahala mind abi? Her ex is back!

@Khiaa i did see a butcher somewhere around.

Happy Valentine oooo
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by khiaa(f): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2020
EasternPrince:

Happy Valentine oooo

Same to you.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Deepfeel(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2020
EasternPrince:

Happy Valentine oooo

Which of her ex? Kill him , khiaa will love you more

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by khiaa(f): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:

Which of her ex? Kill him , khiaa will love you more

I don't hate my ex. sad
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Deepfeel(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
khiaa:

I don't hate my ex. sad
I know, but people get killed for things as little as cigarette

I won't watch my friend get tormented by some ex

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by khiaa(f): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:

I know, but people get killed for things as little as cigarette

I won't watch my friend get tormented by some ex
My ex wouldn't torment anyone.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Deepfeel(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
khiaa:

My ex wouldn't torment anyone.

Why is he your ex if he's that good?

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by khiaa(f): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:

Why is he your ex if he's that good?

Break ups don't always occur because of bad behavior, other circumstances can be the cause of it.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Deepfeel(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
khiaa:

Break ups don't always occur because of bad behavior, other circumstances can be the cause of it.

Hmm I see, so in this situation, are you the dumper or the dumpee ?

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by khiaa(f): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:

Hmm I see, so in this situation, are you the dumper or the dumpee ?

Neither.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Deepfeel(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
khiaa:

Neither.
Haba you must be one out of the two, someone must call shot
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
maynation:
Dear Mr Denreledave.

I beg you in the name of whatever you hold dearly, don't mention my moniker in your attention seeking threads again.

Like I'm on my knees begging.
.. Hey pretty face.. Where have you been holing up
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by khiaa(f): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:

Haba you must be one out of the two, someone must call shot

We are still friends.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Deepfeel(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
khiaa:

We are still friends.
I know , you stylishly dodged the question but its OK
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by khiaa(f): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:

I know , you stylishly dodged the question but its OK
To be honest, neither one of us ended it, it just happened.
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? by Deepfeel(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
khiaa:
To be honest, neither one of us ended it, it just happened.

Hmmm its ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You / Ladies Only: Enter And See 'IT' !!! (+PIC) / .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.