Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government (73888 Views)

Customs Plans To Ban Second-Hand Clothes (Okrika) / Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by bimgo: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
How we go dey buy clothes now
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by yesloaded: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
SarahJJ:
na mumu dey go boutique grin grin grin grin
those guys are crazy
You sabi
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Born2Breed(f): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
KT is gone
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by GBASKY: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
davillian:
Lagos state government
Its alright
Its ok
We are watching
Let the joblessness increase...
My people sure knows how to adapt and the government knows that....

BUT ADAPTATION IN THIS SHIT HOLE COUNTRY IS COMING TO A CLOSE SOONEST .........................................REVOLUTION
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Blackpearlous(f): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
benratigan3:
humanity first before beautification
Nigeria is not a beautiful dream now but a living nightmare, caused by our rulers.
is this what sanwolu went to learn at Harvard? hardship management and enforcement?
let the people revolt?

NB:I hope a warning was given before hand
Yes, they were given almost a year notice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigerian leaders increasing people hardship from state to state in the name of development and beautification.

What is the benefit of beautiful environment for someone who can hardly feed ?

Sometimes it's a ploy to annex government land for their personal use when they leave office.

1 Like

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by dicksonadams(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
mysidechick:
:-(
Very bad for us that like OK where is the latest venue anybody with idea
Yaba
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Keziehenry(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Powersurge:
The way people report things ee. You didn't tell us how many months govt gave them. You didn't say how some of them called it a bluff and refused to move.

Move to where, did government allocate where they should move to. Before such decision is taken I believe that the best thing would have been for the government to give them a place where they should relocate to if truely the have the interest of the masses at heart.

1 Like

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Horus(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4m1p-yceoY

Katangua Market Demolished By Lagos State Government
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by GBASKY: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Yes, they were given almost a year notice.

EVEN IF ITS 10 YEARS NOTICE...................................NIGERIAN SHIT HOLE GOVT HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN MORE THAN WHAT THEY CAN OR CAN EVER GIVE ............................................REVOLUTION

2 Likes

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Dominatrix(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
wagazala:
Good as these policies seem on paper, they need to be executed with a lot of consideration. Were the occupants given notice? taken to court etc?

I guess not sad. I feel sad for the traders actually.
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by GBASKY: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
RonaldoVido:
Nigerian leaders increasing people hardship from state to state in the name of development and beautification.

What is the benefit of beautiful environment for someone who can hardly feed ?

Sometimes it's a ploy to annex government land for their personal use when they leave office.

ONE DAY BUSH MEAT GO CATCH THE HUNTER...............SOUND SULTAN
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by pwansunriseteam: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Veentage:
This Sanwo-Olu is just effortlessly making people more more poorer everyday, how can you ban Keke/okada and demolish a popular market that puts food on people's table within a couple of days... Haba! Nigerian politicians, fear God ooo
Lack of long term planning and ignornace of the occupants of the Land under government acquisition.
But it is for a better reason, I heard computer Village will be relocated to this area
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarki where are you going to be shopping for suits now?
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by gnykelly(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
ikcid:
cry cry cry cry If they are not banning, they're demolishing.
they are not completing a building or upgrading social amenities

1 Like

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by ujuka(f): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tonyspecial post=8ankle egba6346482:
Lagos is working
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Keziehenry:
Popular Fairly Used Clothes market (Katangua) Demolished By Lagos State Gov

So sad.
they screamed and voted apc, to hell with dem and their businesses. una must get sense for this country.
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by ujuka(f): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
FortifiedCity post=8634
Abule Egba

6471:

Where is the market?
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Blackpearlous(f): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
GBASKY:

EVEN IF ITS 10 YEARS NOTICE...................................NIGERIAN SHIT HOLE GOVT HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN MORE THAN WHAT THEY CAN OR CAN EVER GIVE ............................................REVOLUTION
Wait dont you want us to develop at all? Nigerians complain too much, a year notice is enough to look for an alternative, I live close by and I dont mind if they are building our cities brother

1 Like

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Keziehenry(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

they screamed and voted apc, to hell with dem and their businesses. una must get sense for this country.
Loud am make them hear am.
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by davillian(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
GBASKY:

BUT ADAPTATION IN THIS SHIT HOLE COUNTRY IS COMING TO A CLOSE SOONEST .........................................REVOLUTION
I hope so
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
APC is a demonic government take it or leave it. A party full of diabolic people and evil propaganda can not bring any good to this country.

PDP only wrong was corruption but the country was thriving we had a growing economy, low inflation and unemployment also good relationship with foreign governments and also had very intelligent and exposed cabinet members like adeshina, okonjo,shamsudeen, ezekwelisi and many more, yet Nigerians blindly and foolishly voted them out because of tribalism and short sightedness. We must bear the consequences of our decision and expect even more hard decisions.

Every nation gets the leaders they deserve.

I'm in Florida USA right now typing this with a sad disposition as I weep for my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by davillian(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
payperpost:

what joblessness? there is cool money in agriculture
Don't make everybody believe this
You can as well state the challenges in agriculture
And besides agriculture involves so many risk....
Come dash me land make I even start self seems thats one of my major challenge.

1 Like

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by ClassicMG(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Powersurge:
The way people report things ee. You didn't tell us how many months govt gave them. You didn't say how some of them called it a bluff and refused to move.

you dey mind the op
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
davillian:

Don't make everybody believe this
You can as well state the challenges in agriculture
And besides agriculture involves so many risk....
Come dash me land make I even start self seems thats one of my major challenge.

buhari is giving lands and loans

you can also buy a bicycle to move around , why okada?
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by larryking540: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
davillian:
Lagos state government
Its alright
Its ok
We are watching
Let the joblessness increase...
My people sure knows how to adapt and the government knows that....

Make the government ready fight robbery in the next 1month o

Joblessness increase by 30%
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by KingAzubuike(f): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
SarahJJ:
na mumu dey go boutique grin grin grin grin
those guys are crazy
Bros con check ya size here. grin
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by deavicky(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Are u sure that crime rate will not increase in Lagos?
they had expanded prisons in Lagos to accommodate anyone who sees crime as the next exit.

2 Likes

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by omoadeleye(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Aah.... Ile eru dan go be that? Abi ori sanwo Olu fe buru ni?
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by frog12: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
these guys like to demolish all the time and the new replacement that comes up is always worser !!!
Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
mysidechick:
kiss Very bad for us that like OK where is the latest venue anybody with idea

Re: Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government by emerged01(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don’t want to believe govt didn’t relocate them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / Konga Or Jumia: Which Is More Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.