Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US (47551 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by CotenantNIG: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
We don't like to take things serious in this country

Rent peering platform
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/
Please follow this link to get started
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lol.

Mr Buhari is just waking up to set up a committee.

Nigeria is on autopilot.

When you are done with setting up that committee, please set up another committee to examine why the rain has not yet begun to fall in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by West2019(m): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
stupid lifeless Buhari. if its sadi Arabia e go listinz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:
Can you imagine?

angry angry angry

Same way Security and other issues are being treated

And the useless country did nothing about it.

6 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by GamalNasser: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
When we say Buhari is Inept Buhari is Inept ..Totally nothing to offer

5 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by biobab23(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abaeze Atuche, the guy who hacked into US government immigration service site and gave all his family members and 15 friends permanent US citizenship.

His fraudulent act is part of the reason why US banned Nigerians from immigration visa.

So stop blaming government for everything let citizens works on individual

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by blackboy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
I believe them. The FG is overwhelmed because they have so many incompetent people holding office

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by One4me: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:
The informed you 10 months ago ...you are now setting committee now to save face abi what ?

And one idiot said he is suppressed about our security situation

How in heavens name was I convinced to support buhari in 2015 ?

No be only you, how l wish there is a third term so we can show this Buhari, how bad he hs performed?
He is busy registering his Fulani brothers from all over West Africa and beyond, as Nigerians on our National identity Management Servers....and the US Gvt knows most of these foreign Fulanis are terrorists and we still expect them to open their doors to Nigeria?
Abeg, US should even rescind issued Visas of ALL Govt officials, especially Politicians

21 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by martowskin1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:
The informed you 10 months ago ...you are now setting committee now to save face abi what ?

My brother good morning o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Cocolatti(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
buhariguy:
you mean we should share security information with pig trump because some crazy fellow want to go to america on free visa.
No need to even set up the useless committee
What secret do you have as a Zoo (country?) that America don't know

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

after you don chop 30k BMC money?

5 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by olisaemeka1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Nigeria n Next level movement!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by thundafire: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Freddykrueger:
Useless government. Thank God two high ranking chief zombies above have finally seen the light grin
are u sure and Ngeneukwenu are still thousands of years behind b4 sun see dem oh grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by GamalNasser: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
buhariguy:
you mean we should share security information with pig trump because some crazy fellow want to go to america on free visa.
No need to even set up the useless committee

Oh you don't want Trump to know about the thousands of Islamic Terrorist you have been shielding ko .. Every body knows you people are backing the Terrorist but you will all meet your commeuppance soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
Nigeria is bigger and better than america , they hate our dear president, and I can see wailers masturbating...

We are patriots
Let's give PMB time to fix this country.

Hey hey come see the mumu here oo...u dey go too far..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by ursullalinda(f): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Stop regretting......the packaging was too much....even my own brothers feel for it

6 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Two times Nigeria received travel ban to the USA, first in 1984 under Buhari and now 2020 under Buhari.

I just read that.... Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by MartinsD12(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:

https://www.thecable.ng/visa-ban-informed-nigeria-since-march-us
Ban them again and again Nigeria is a shithole, presidency have sympathy for terrorists fulani herdsman

5 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by spirul77: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=buhariguy post=86344820]
haha, what security info does Nigeria have to hide?
is it the same Nigeria that our national TV rely on international news channel for happenings in the country?
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by adecz: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
angry angry

This can only happen to a country
headed by an uneducated herdsman
& his brethren. ..

The ban should have started with
elected government officials.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Osidazz19: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Yeah

Yeah right, so why ban those filling for their families with the ability to become Permanent residents and eventual citizens but not ban those seeking regular visitors visas? There's more to the story from the WH than meets the eye. Those in the know, knows what's really going on.

3 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
APC is a demonic government take it or leave it. A party full of diabolic people and evil propaganda can not bring any good to this country.

PDP only wrong was corruption but the country was thriving we had a growing economy, low inflation and unemployment also good relationship with foreign governments and also had very intelligent and exposed cabinet members like adeshina, okonjo,shamsudeen, ezekwelisi and many more, yet Nigerians blindly and foolishly voted them out because of tribalism and short sightedness. We must bear the consequences of our decision and expect even more hard decisions.

Every nation gets the leaders they deserve.

I'm in Florida USA right now typing this with a sad disposition as I weep for my country

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
This get together called Nigeria never see anytin, more is yet to come...nonsense upon nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Wilston:
APC is a demonic government take it or leave it. A party full of diabolic people and evil propaganda can not bring any good to this country.

PDP only wrong was corruption but the country was thriving we had a growing economy, low inflation and unemployment also good relationship with foreign governments and also had very intelligent and exposed cabinet members like adeshina, okonjo,shamsudeen, ezekwelisi and many more, yet Nigerians blindly and foolishly voted them out because of tribalism and short sightedness. We must bear the consequences of our decision and expect even more hard decisions.

Every nation gets the leaders they deserve.

I'm in Florida USA right now typing this with a sad disposition as I weep for my country

U r in a better place still weeping...bro kip.that weeping for sumtin better .....don't waste ur tears for this nonsense called Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by wkkwl: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
Nigeria is bigger and better than america , they hate our dear president, and I can see wailers masturbating...

We are patriots

Delusion of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by nedekid: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackfireX:

We are patriots
De there de wait. That man cannot fix jack. Fixing anything is beyond his capacity.
Show a business, a book he has written etc since he left the army.
A person arnt no patriot by supporting mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Ehibiggirl(f): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

please keep supporting him o he is the best.

Everyone person that brought this government into power deserves all that is happening in Nigeria now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by abdullkabar(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please the US should stop bordering us with ban wareva
The deed has been done
We don hear

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Pedrotina11: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=86348295][/quote]

Useless country...pitiable bismal bismal ..a maniacally bewildered be specimen conglomerate of deepened existential bigotry..

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by hisexcellency34: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
and they did nothing to prevent it
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by dallyemmy: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
The people are protesting about insecurity and NIMC is yet to complete the national identity management system.

The problem tie scarf and wear wrapper...uncle Donald and im people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder / Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.