Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US (47577 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
But the dullard didn't do anything about it....BMC
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by mauchiz: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Nigeria would have been a great and a better nation for everyone if not the northern part of Nigeria, how can only one region have Boko Haram terrorist group , bandits terrorist group , Fulani herdsmen terrorist group , IWAP terrorist group , isnaru terrorist group , mahyetti Allah terrorist group, Islamic terrorist group,child marriage, religious war. anything bad is attributed to the northern part of Nigeria.

I tire oo,

Once we remove the north from Nigeria, we will move forward, they are nothing to write home about, UAE is an Islamic nation but they are making progress, can't the Northerns emulate the Emiratis? Is only bad things they learn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by ShattaBandles: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2020

2 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by efighter: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:
The informed you 10 months ago ...you are now setting committee now to save face abi what ?

And one idiot said he is suppressed about our security situation

How in heavens name was I convinced to support buhari in 2015 ?

I am still in support of Buhari. Nigeria has the right to share information with US or not share information with US. No country can force another to do it's will.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by correctyourself(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Federal government officials would never be proactive in such things when it's not government contract, they rather dedicate time training their bears, waiting for a period like this, you would now see them as committee member, food has come.

Before setting up committee the president would have first of all sack some people who led us to this mess, where is minister of foreign affairs, minister of justice and NIMC Boss?
Thinks like this would still repeat it self as there is no head rolling.
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by stevups(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Even Chad
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by bizhop01: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Even APC refuse to blame Jonathan
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Okuda(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Osidazz19:
Yeah

Yeah right, so why ban those filling for their families with the ability to become Permanent residents and eventual citizens but not ban those seeking regular visitors visas? There's more to the story from the WH than meets the eye. Those in the know, knows what's really going on.

go try apply for regular visit visa na... wo if it was 10 times difficult to get ine before, this ban which you think seem unrelated make it 100 times harder to secure. it cuts across the board. dont let anyone deceive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by EdiskyHarry: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
mauchiz:

I tire oo,

Once we remove the north from Nigeria, we will move forward, they are nothing to write home about, UAE is an Islamic nation but they are making progress, can't the Northerns emulate the Emiratis? Is only bad things they learn.
even if United State or china was in Nigeria, they wouldn't have moved even a step forward, all their news would have centered on Boko Haram, bandits, ISWAP, isnaru, fulani herdsmen, child marriage, religious war and anything bad. the northern part of Nigeria doesn't want to progress and they don't want any other region to progress.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Papanwamaikpe: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rating:

Sincerely, the cluelessness at the highest levels in this country is troubling. I told everyone who cared to listen in 2015 that this man is not different from Jonathan. He's doing same (if not even worse than PGJ).
You must be mad to compare buhari to Jonathan. No make me vex this night og

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Purifychy(f): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Even Chad subtracted their name on the list.

Baba go slow made the list. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Very useless people we have in government
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Osidazz19: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Okuda:

go try apply for regular visit visa na... wo if it was 10 times difficult to get ine before, this ban which you think seem unrelated make it 100 times harder to secure. it cuts across the board. dont let anyone deceive you.

Bro, I'm not naive not to know that this ban will in way affect those applying for visitors visas too. But the official ban is on immigrant visas that can lead to permanent resident. The overall goal is to limit those from this part of the world from becoming US citizens. It's Republican agenda to slow down the rate of minority population growth whom they see as potential Democratic voters.

3 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Otunba2004(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=86343687][/quote]blacfire,,,yes fire must fire you and your generation last last,,I didn't abuse you o,your name speaks volumes about u
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by WeRblessed(f): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:
Can you imagine?

angry angry angry

Same way Security and other issues are being treated

Someone just told me that UK, France and Germany are getting ready to ban Nigeria as well. If that is true, well, we shall see!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Jabioro: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
You can see how ironically swift our government is..
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Papanwamaikpe: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Skyebestpropert:
This nation Nigeria is the most cursed among nations of the world ,God has given us series of sign that this nation cannot work with this current status,the government is bad ,the people are sunamic ,the system is satanic only a Satan kingdom will stand with the current socio-economic situation of this country.my people don't let us wait to release the last shot that the Egyptians received from God.let bring the so called unity in diversity to an end by dividing Nigeria into south and northern Nigeria.that is the only situation that can save Nigeria.
na this particular government dey bad oh
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by olisaEze(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:
The informed you 10 months ago ...you are now setting committee now to save face abi what ?

How in heavens name was I convinced to support buhari in 2015 ?

Don’t feel bad, u were amongst the many that were duped by paid social media handlers/e-warriors. A little research on the kind of leader he was back in the day, or the fact that since then he had made little or no effort to improve himself in anyway would have saved u from feeling like dis today.
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Azmanaty: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
biobab23:
Abaeze Atuche, the guy who hacked into US government immigration service site and gave all his family members and 15 friends permanent US citizenship.

His fraudulent act is part of the reason why US banned Nigerians from immigration visa.

So stop blaming government for everything let citizens works on individual

Monkey stop lying anyhow

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
It is high time we NIGERIANS GET SOME SENSE
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by bareal(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
Nigeria is bigger and better than america , they hate our dear president, and I can see wailers masturbating...

We are patriots
Let's give PMB time to fix this country.

Did you give Jonathan time? Hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by executive12: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
I am not surprised. Buhari is running the most incompetent administration since Nigeria's independence.
I also read that Nigeria's Ambassador to the US is an 84 yr old man. I don't expect much from him.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by biobab23(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Azmanaty:

Monkey stop lying anyhow

U r a big fool because u no go school, u no dey read news instead u dey shout buhari up n down
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by executive12: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
socialmediaman:
The tyrant could've let Atiku and the rest face the wrath of the public, he chose to steal the win, there you go!

Atiku is a competent and capable man. He would have taken care of the situation, I believe.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by SylvesterMD: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Two times Nigeria received travel ban to the USA, first in 1984 under Buhari and now 2020 under Buhari.
You don't need to tell lies my friend.
The government is just useless right now but the ban wasn't 1984.
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by executive12: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Two times Nigeria received travel ban to the USA, first in 1984 under Buhari and now 2020 under Buhari.

Interesting.
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Azmanaty: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
biobab23:

U r a big fool because u no go school, u no dey read news instead u dey shout buhari up n down

keep deceiving ur fellow zombies.. Mynd_44, seun, ban this guy for spreading false info around.
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by buhariguy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

What do u as a country have to hide ......go n sleep
you dont have sense, go and die.
So to go america on free visa is what is making you cry.
Nonsense children of biafra terrorist
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by stanleyravos: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:
That's why the government made it mandatory for NIN before renewal of passport.
Which NIN? The one you wait till you old before they give you the plastic one! And one amajire of quota system product treating to jail people for not having one abi

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by Gerrard59(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

How in heavens name was I convinced to support buhari in 2015?

Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by mauchiz: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

I accepted the almajiri voting Buhari, but can someone explain to me how professors like wole soyinka and Co intentionally got hoodwinked by the Buhari toga? How in God's name did that happen? Many of the educated youths were not born during Buhari's first stint at power but how did those who witnessed his ineptitude and bare-faced bigotry first hand still vote this man? Those are the people who will forever shoulder the blame for this disastrous government. They knowingly cut their nose just to spite their face.

I also asked this question,
Someone of Woke Soyinka
Re: Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US by molybdenum0012: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
efighter:

I am still in support of Buhari. Nigeria has the right to share information with US or not share information with US. No country can force another to do it's will.

Will you keep quiet. Buhari never said he would not share security information with the US hence his setting up a committee to look into it. He simply did not see it as important issue because if his non challant attitude to national isssue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder / Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.