Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Petyprincess, Rekhina And Mzrapper, Oya Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Petyprincess, Rekhina And Mzrapper, Oya Come In (354 Views)

Oya Come And Laugh Small / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Vaseline Squad! Oya Come And M@sturbate Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petyprincess, Rekhina And Mzrapper, Oya Come In by DenreleDave(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pamelaayomide, hope u av recovered from ur rape scandal from broke niggas grin grin grin u av always avoided....

Petyprincess a.k.a Pamelaayomide
Rekhina, a.k.a slave wey dey chop Arab boss shit plus dog shit forming posh on nairaland
MZrapper, oya post ur proof dt I am a scammer like u claimed....

Oya come here and rant ooo...

I dey wait...
Re: Petyprincess, Rekhina And Mzrapper, Oya Come In by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Little kids have taken over Romance session.
The romance session we all fell in love with, the Romance session that had the highest views and members in the past, is now a shadow of itself and it's now almost useless with topics like this.

How i wish sexkillz and ogugua are still here.
Rip Romance session.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petyprincess, Rekhina And Mzrapper, Oya Come In by Petyprincess(f): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Farano Dominique lalasticlala trolls like this have finally taken romance section,i hope you can do something about it, not every kid should have the opportunity to create thread,they just causing nuisance everywhere!!
Re: Petyprincess, Rekhina And Mzrapper, Oya Come In by DenreleDave(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
Farano Dominique lalasticlala trolls like this have finally taken romance section,i hope you can do something about it, not every kid should have the opportunity to create thread,they just causing nuisance everywhere!!

NOW U R SCARED BA? U av started calling for help
Re: Petyprincess, Rekhina And Mzrapper, Oya Come In by Martinez39s(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Little kids have taken over Romance session.
The romance session we all fell in love with, the Romance session that had the highest views and members in the past, is now a shadow of itself and it's now almost useless with topics like this.

How i wish sexkillz and ogugua are still here.
Rip Romance session.
Romance section is not the only section on nairaland. You don't have to here.

(1) (Reply)

Between A Talkative, A Chronic Lier And A Nagging Husband / Fun Date Night Ideas In Cape Town, South Africa / Cheating Husband In Marriage - Guide For Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.