Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nysc Mobilization 2020 Batch A - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Mobilization 2020 Batch A (2105 Views)

NYSC Portal For 2020 'Batch A' Registration Now Open..!! / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Mobilization 2020 Batch A by Xsther: 6:12am On Feb 04, 2020
NYSC MOBILISATION 2020 FOR BATCH A

Welcome to this thread.

This is one of the best places where you will enjoy unlimited access to information as regarding your nysc mobilization.

Feel free to ask any questions ranging from
How many documents do I need to photocopy at camp? How many shorts do I need to buy?
Can you help with my redeployment?
How not to get scammed by those looking to make a quick buck out of you from camp.
I dont have much money,
How can i get an authentic medical report or medical fitness?

And much more....

Join our wassap group where we have discussions on questions regarding nysc mobilization.

If u r interested message me on 081826 let me add to the wassap group.
Re: Nysc Mobilization 2020 Batch A by Xsther: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2020
�� Sometimes, when prospective corps members check their names on the NYSC Senate list, they see a message like *''No Record Found”* on NYSC portal, but they really don’t understand what it means or why they are seeing it.

�� Let me first show you how the whole process work.

�� *A*---- *Pre-mobilization* (gathering of the Senate List)

The first stage of the National Youth Service Corps is pre-mobilization of eligible candidates by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs).
At this stage, some Institutions collect the details of their candidates by asking them to fill mobilization form.
Although, most institutions automatically enlist their qualified candidates for NYSC without asking them to fill any form. Please, find out if your school require you to fill any NYSC mobilization form or not.

�� *B* -- *Pasting of the Senate List or Graduation List:*

The second stage is to paste the name of all the mobilized Prospective Corps Members for cross-checking at the Directorate of Students Affairs in your school.
Although, some Corps Producing Institutions usually do not release the list publicly. But most Institutions paste the list on the notice board at the Directorate of Student Affairs for interested persons to cross check their names before final submission to the NYSC.

�� *C*-- *Submission/Uploading of the Senate List*

The third stage is the submission of the Senate/Graduation Approved List to the NYSC. Your Institution will upload the soft copy of the senate list, and submit it to the NYSC by uploading it to the NYSC portal.
NYSC will make the list accessible online for Prospective Corps Members to check, after they received the hard copy of the Senate list from the Institutions.

*NOTE:* Your Institution is totally responsible for the uploading of Senate List on the NYSC portal. Therefore, complaint of your name not found on the Senate list should be taken to them.

�� *D* -- *Physical Submission of Hard Copy To Abuja*

After the pasting of the list and necessary corrections made, the Corps Producing Institutions will take the hard copies of the Senate list to the NYSC Headquarter in Abuja for verification.
If the the ones uploaded online (soft copy) tally with the ones submitted to the NYSC Head Office (hard copy), then the process will continue, but if it does not tally, all names cause the variance would be removed (send to error list).
NYSC, during verification will also check if the names on the list that was submitted to them are in accordance with the JAMB Matriculation list, the name at variance again will be sent to error list.
The idea of all these process is to curb corruption and manipulation in some institutions. So, on the attempt to curb the corruption, then the idea of the Senate list going through some rigorous verification processes came into play.
In the early 2018, JAMB noticed that some that schools also mobilize individuals who did not get admission through JAMB.
To stop that, the idea of JAMB Matriculation was introduced.
So, after the numerous cross-checking and necessary measures, the Senate list will then be visible on-line at the NYSC portal for Prospective Corps Members to verify their names.
Even if the senate list is pasted on your Institution’s notice board, you’ll still be getting “No Record Found” if you check the senate list on the NYSC portal until your Institution upload the list on the NYSC portal and submit the hard copy of the list to NYSC.

Message me for all your NYSC questions..... https:///DA2g5ssElvQ4Ta5gHFKngg
Re: Nysc Mobilization 2020 Batch A by Xsther: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2020
NYSC FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1. What's the difference between medical certificate of fitness and medical report?

Medical Certificate of Fitness is a compulsory document for everyone before going to camp, it must come from a government, military or federal hospital and its use for registration in camp, without that you wouldnt be allowed to participate in camp registration and you wouldnt be allowed to enter the camp.

Medical Report is not compulsory but you only need it if you are posted to somewhere you don't like and you want to redeploy based on medical ground to your state of choice
Chat me up for a fee of #1,500 to get yours.

2. I was told that it's not safe to buy online and that u will be greatly scrutinized before enetring camp?

Pls dont be fooled, upon arriving at camp, you will be asked if you have it, they will tell you to pay a up to 7k or even 10k to do the "test" after which they will just print a report for you after asking you if have allergies, you have any history of medical illness etc.

3. How would I know when the NYSC Registration Portal is open?

It is not being done in secret, once the registration portal is opened the news will be everywhere.

4. Are there accredited centers for the NYSC online registration?

There used to be in the past, but as of now there is no longer accredited centers. You can register anywhere.

5. Which e-Mail address should I use during registration?

You can use any e-mail address, but gmail is better and recommended by NYSC. It’s not advisable to use Yahoo mail because of delay in getting confirmation code

6. Can I use the gmail I have before or should I create another one?

You can use the one you have before, but make sure you know the login password.

7. Can I do the registration with my smart phone?

Yes, but you have to connect the thumb-print scanner to your phone for bio-metric verification. Or if you get to where thumbprint is required, save your work and then go to cyber cafe, login to your dashboard and continue from where you stopped.

8. Can I use another person’s phone number to register?

No! Make sure you use your active Nigerian phone number. It has to be your phone number.

9. Can someone do the thumb-printing for me?

No! You must do it by yourself. If it is rejecting your fingers, keep trying until it accept it. Use spirit or water to clean your hands before trying again if you are having difficulties

10. How is the choosing of state of choice look like?

You will be given an opportunity to select four(4) states of your choice during online registration and you will be posted to one out of the four.

11. Will I submit my BVN during registration?

No, BVN is not required during registration but you will need it in camp for opening of your allowance account.

12. Must the name I used on my school documents match with the on BVN

Yes, if does not match, go to your Bank and update your BVN to make it match; if not you may have problem opening allowance account in NYSC orientation camp.

13. Does registering on the first or second day the Portal opened determined where I will be posted?

No, but it is important to register on time so that you would not be among left overs that will be pushed to another batch or stream.

14. Must I pay N2,786.24 to NYSC during registration?

No, it is optional! Though, my advice is for you to pay. If you pay the money, you will be able to print your Call-up letter on-line, and can reprint it in case you lose it. But if you do not pay, you will go to your Institution for collection your Call-up letter, in case of lose, there will be no replacement.

15. Do I need a passport photograph for NYSC registration?

Emphatically, Yes! The background color must be white or off-white

16. Can I do online registration if my school has not uploaded their Senate list?

No! You school has to upload Senate list first.

17. If I don’t see my name on the senate list, what should I do?

Once you name is not on the senate list, complain to your Institution, they are responsible for uploading of senate list.

18. My name on JAMB is different from the one my school used in mobilizing me, will it be a problem to me?

Yes, it is a problem! If the one with JAMB is the error one, then go to JAMB for correction but if the one with your Institution is the error, go to your Institution for correction.

19. Is Medical certificate of fitness compulsory?

Yes, it is needed in camp for physical registration, but if you wish to redeploy on medical ground, then you also need to obtain Medical report.

20. Is it possible for Schools to upload Senate list during online registration?

Yes, it is possible!

21. Does NYSC request for O’level in orientation camp?

No, except for foreign trained graduates who are required to produce original of all documents uploaded during online registration.

22. Is it compulsory for my name to be on the JAMB matriculation list before I will be mobilized?

Yes, you name must be there; but for foreign trained graduates, they don’t need such.

23. Is the original ND result required in camp for Polytechnic graduates?

Yes, but if you don’t have the original, please go to camp with the statement.

24. How do I correct spelling mistakes in my name?

Yes, there is provision for you to apply for change of name on the dashboard when you have successfully registered

25. How do I correct wrong date of birth?

This can be corrected from your dashboard using your waec details and waec verification pin...Only for those less than 30yrs...

26. How do I correct wrong course of study?

This can also be corrected from your dashboard after registration

27. How do I correct wrong class of study degree?

On your dashboard

26. How do I correct wrong qualification?

You can do that on your dashboard

© Admin (Miss xsther)
*_your NYSC informant*

Join our WhatsApp group https:///DA2g5ssElvQ4Ta5gHFKngg to connect with other corpers and to get your medical report, fitness certificate or for your direct posting to any state of your choice.
Re: Nysc Mobilization 2020 Batch A by dele1727: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
An organization in Lagos requires a currently serving corps member
criteria
1, A Girl is preferred
2, Stays around Dopemu, Agege and Iyana ipaja
3, Be able to manage customers via phone call, whatapp and email

For interested corps member
Send your CV to Dele1727@gmail.com
Re: Nysc Mobilization 2020 Batch A by GodwinEkerette: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good day. I wanted to ask what I should do if I can’t find the state of choice for my NYSC deployment. Should I wait a little more, will all the states pop up eventually or not.

(1) (Reply)

No Nysc Re-deployment To Lagos, Abuja And Rivers For Batch A. / T. Y.. Danjuma Foundation Grant Scheme For Nysc Graduates. / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.