Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) (14074 Views)

Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding / Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Shakaranews2020: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
We bring to you all you need to know in this investigative video about Nollywood actor, Ken Erics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpelDO2CaLc
Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by udoakwa(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
who cares, i detest this gay of a thing, how could a man with his normal sense be attracted to a fellow man after seeing all these beautiful creatures called girls

1 Like

Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Luizkid(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Op are you for real?? chaiii... Next bus stop abeg no news here.

1 Like

Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by NobleAngell(f): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
This doesn't come as a surprise. I once heard it from a (not very reliable) source. I was shocked at the time but not anymore. His choice, his life.

1 Like

Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Techcrunchng(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
A repented gay once told us this about 3 years ago while confessing on their activities, they even have an association in Nigeria
Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by earthsync(f): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
udoakwa:
who cares, i detest this gay of a thing, how could a man with his normal sense be attracted to a fellow man after seeing all these beautiful creatures called girls

The same way you're attracted to females.

4 Likes

Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Bluezy13(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Techcrunchng:
A repented gay once told us this about 3 years ago while confessing on their activities, they even have an association in Nigeria

Repented gay ??

Like he was gay, now he is no longer gay...is that possible ??

4 Likes

Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Bluezy13(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2020
earthsync:

Are you gay ??
Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by TheExecutioner: 1:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Really?

[img]https://images./418h1IGvOTutHRWgKitawg.jpg[/img]

earthsync:

Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Techcrunchng(m): 2:37am On Feb 05, 2020
Bluezy13:

Repented gay ??

grin that was his confession my brother and I believed him a bit because he exposed whole lots of his accomplices and most of them battled against him
Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by earthsync(f): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Bluezy13:

Are you gay ??

No. And I've got nothing against gay people. It's the same way your attraction towards the opposite sex is. Can you control this? Read it up
Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Kingrexyl(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2020
I thought the dude was married
Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Shakaranews2020: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bluezy13:

Repented gay ??

It is. I have a friend was forced into it. He isn't into it anymore. He was into it for three years(forced), he fled.
Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Bluezy13(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

It is. I have a friend who is as forced into it. He isn't into it anymore. He was into it for three years(forced), he fled.

Then he did not repent.
Repentance is a change of mind, to feel sorry for, to regret or both to intentionally stop doing something you were intentionally doing.
Here, he was not intentionally doing it, he against his will, he was placed under duress, so there was nothing to repent from
Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Bluezy13(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
earthsync:

No. And I've got nothing against gay people. It's the same way your attraction towards the opposite sex is. Can you control this? Read it up

You answered my question at the bolded.
Re: Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video) by Bluezy13(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Techcrunchng:
grin that was his confession my brother and I believed him a bit because he exposed whole lots of his accomplices and most of them battled against him

He actually joined a cult of which gayism is part of its practices.
Reason is that not every gay identifies himself with a group. Some gays are solo, nobody knows they are gay apart from their partners which may be 1:1.
It is like an orange seller, who sells oranges but is not a member of the association of orange sellers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) / Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady / Picture Of A Real Life Human Hulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.