Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (58189 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:38am On Feb 05, 2020
Azmanaty:
Fake Governor.

oga carry your HIV AND GO . IMO PEOPLE NO WANT YOU OR CARS!
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by ADAlBEKU: 6:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
The jubilation is not about whether he distributed it to everyone in imo state. Rather, it is about patronising innoson motors.

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Azmanaty: 6:14am On Feb 05, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

oga carry your HIV AND GO . IMO PEOPLE NO WANT YOU OR CARS!

Na ur mama give me HIV. I bet she must be dead by now
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2020
It is the head of service and permanent secretaries that are jubilating and not Imo angry
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Brunicekid(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2020
doctokwus:
This Uzodinma,living true to his fraudulently secured mandate,will be a failure.
From scamming people that he has given up his security vote,to this.
These people he claims to have given out cars to have official cars,per right and statute.
So what is the fraud scamming people about.
Probably another avenue to give contracts to cronies to siphon imo state funds.
Exactly, you get the whole picture...This whole car gifting done by Uzodinma is a WASTE OF GOVERNMENT MONEY. I personally don't have anything against him, but i believe he should have kicked off his 18 days in Office with people-based projects. Invest in your citizens. Human Capita Investment is the best. Not all these ceremonial car increase to the so-called Head of Service and Permanent Secretaries who am sure have at least nothing less than two cars each.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by powerkey: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
Such a sad news for ipob miscreants.

Those clowns are the most retrogressive creatures ever existed on planet earth.

Just imagine why they prefer the other criminal whose purpose is essentially to steal the whole of imo state because he is PDP while Uzodima is in Buhari's Muslim APC.

Yoloba TERRORIST demons have no business other than sit on their ancient chair of gossip and keep gossiping ipob.

Lazy useless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by cooljoe(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2020
this is very good.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by BiafraforTrump: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2020
Mescana22:

You are Right IPOB matter tire me, Imagine all the kind of insult they dished out to Hope, haba, I was Askin If IPOB is now Pro PDP , why are they partisan? what do they want actually? PDP or Biafra?

If we don't know what we want at least we certainty know what we don't want and that is APC!!
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2020
BEGAN TO THINK INNOSON AFTER SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME, GOT ONE OF THEIR BRANDS THROUGH AROCOM FOUNDATION IN ENUGU.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by ZooOga: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
him should have gifted the masses some new Innoson Motors buses and created some driving and public transportation management jobs with all that money.

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by LadySwitz: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Strengthening his hold on the "Chair".... Smart man

You get the drift?!

Very very smart...only smart fellows here would know what is really happening.

We see things like this in our day to day business...even for office, we see things like this (office politics). Hehehe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari In Lagos With His Presidential Car Fleet (Video) / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.