Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. (2023 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
This has happened to the extent that I ve lost count, I cant place my hands on what the problem might be.

The very minute I show interest by asking her out and then she obliges me... I grow cold and disinterested.

please are there any explanation for it guys
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by dawnomike(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stop asking them out for now...

1 Like

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by ModHateMe(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
You need to fuvk ashawo...test the feeling of your dick inside punna...try toast another girl...over interested go worry you

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by SlimyJ: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
put your hands on your head and repeat after me. My father and my God,every spirit wife ,affecting my life ,die by fire in Jesus name..Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by aro360: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
you are not really ready for relationship thats why

1 Like

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Hypnotise: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
BadRadio:
This has happened to the extent that I ve lost count, I cant place my hands on what the problem might be.

The very minute I show interest by asking her out and then she obliges me... I grow cold and disinterested.

Maybe to you, her saying Yes means that youv'e won but thats not the case. Honestly, I think you might be a selfish and ego centric person.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Ladylite: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
BadRadio:

Listen, you are psychologically immature for a real committed serious relationship. You only date for sex, so stop wasting the time of these girls.

Pay for your sex or have one night stands till you are ready to cope with women wahala. It may take time but be patient.
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by TheExecutioner: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
No problems. Ladies also get bored.

[img]https://images./765BdDHs3B7UVWRKJnuDGi.gif[/img]

BadRadio:

1 Like

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Tonyfx: 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
This one tough oo. It's like you're only interested in the chase undecided
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Tonyfx: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
This one tough oo. It's like you're only interested in the chase.
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
SlimyJ:
put your hands on your head and repeat after me. My father and my God,every spirit wife ,affecting my life ,die by fire in Jesus name..Amen.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hypnotise:

Maybe to you, her saying Yes means that youv'e won but thats not the case. Honestly, I think you might be a selfish and ego centric person.

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
This guy keeps creating threads upon threads. You seem to have the most relationship troubles in Nigeria. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Kingrexyl(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
This guy keeps creating threads upon threads. You seem to have the most relationship troubles in Nigeria. undecided
Should that be your problem? or is he using your data? Some people self. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Kingrexyl(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Op I think you are not really psychological ready for relationship yet or perhaps, you are afraid of dating Nigerian girls, maybe you should go back to call girls as usual.
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by taofeek11(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
I also have d same problem sad

1 Like

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
You might be suffering from stress or depression.Contact your doctor.
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
comshots:
You might be suffering from stress or depression.Contact your doctor.

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by khia: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:

Maybe it's because you feel undeserving of them.
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 05, 2020
khia:

hmm
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
khia:

how can u say that?_
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by khia: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
how can u say that?_

Because you lose interest in them once they show interest in you. Maybe you don't like yourself very much and think they could do better.
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
khia:

Because you lose interest in them once they show interest in you. Maybe you don't like yourself very much and think they could do better.
what type of presumptuous conclusion is that
?
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by millionboi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
TheExecutioner:
No problems. Ladies also get bored.

[img]https://images./765BdDHs3B7UVWRKJnuDGi.gif[/img]

hahaha

Meaning
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by khia: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
what type of presumptuous conclusion is that
?

LMAO grin grin I'm just going by your write-up.
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
khia:

LMAO grin grin I'm just going by your write-up.
So? is that y u re being harsh to me?
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by khia: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
So? is that y u re being harsh to me?

I'm not trying to be harsh, it's just an opinion.
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
khia:

I'm not trying to be harsh, it's just an opinion.
what kind of opinion is that?
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Ifabernard(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Op no de buy better meat na y...if u get confirm babe wey b say her look alone don scatter your head no to talk of her smile...u go just de sleep de dream of her...grow old OP and stop following kids
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ifabernard:
Op no de buy better meat na y...if u get confirm babe wey b say her look alone don scatter your head no to talk of her smile...u go just de sleep de dream of her...grow old OP and stop following kids
which kain thing be this?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
You're bored ...... How about someone that has not seen one for years to liaise with gringringringrin
Re: Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
His isn't weird grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here / Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me / I'm A Chronic Womanizer And I Broke My New Year Resolution! Pls I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.