Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183573 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29
willietex:
Greetings guys.

Pls I have a few questions
1. What's the difference between the notarization of documents, authentication of documents & legalization of documents?

2. Due to my budget I'm targeting to apply for schools in Portugal & Austria for my masters using my H.N.D upper credit results.
Please which & which document should I notarise, authenticate or legalize?
Thank you

Notarization is mostly on done on photocopy of a document to make it a true copy for possible legalization at the embassy, authenticate is done at moe&mofa why legalization is at the different embassy in Abuja an lagose after your documents have been authenticate at moe&mofa.
For Austria/Portugal
For Austria your birth certificate/attestation of birth
Your Waec, ND and Hnd certificate, transcript, spinsterhood/bachelorhood certificate(optional) then your 200k for verification at the embassy

For Portugal legalization your ND, Hnd and transcript to be submitted at the embassy for verification/legalization which takes more than 6 weeks for verification before you can legalize.

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Oluwalofikemi11: 12:14pm On Feb 01
Can a friend assist someone in doing it ?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01
Oluwalofikemi11:
Can a friend assist someone in doing it ?

No, except your siblings, that you share same surname with.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by beevalley: 9:10pm On Feb 14
Hello
Please is the eligibility letter from MOE free?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by RonuMiscreant: 12:30am On Feb 27
Ok
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by commanderquash: 8:09am On Feb 29
freedomtours:

Public Notice, moe&mofa have suspended the authenticate of BSc and ND and Hnd for now due to mass proliferation of fake certificates, it started on Monday this week, hopeful it will be resolved by next week.
Don't worry I will keep you posted

But you can authenticate your Waec/Neco if you are going for BSc, they are still accepting o levels

Hello,

What is the current situation now?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 10:12am On Mar 02
commanderquash:

Hello,

What is the current situation now?

It is going now smoothly,
Just get ur sch to send the confirmation letter to moe and make sure they copy to the second email it is very important, because the first and official email is hard for the official to access here, but if copied to the second it will easily be seen here.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 10:13am On Mar 02
beevalley:
Hello
Please is the eligibility letter from MOE free?

Yes eligibility and English proficiency letter is issued by MOE.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Oluwalofikemi11: 12:21pm On Mar 02
Is there anyone here that can help someone to do the legalization at Moe or MOFA
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by commanderquash: 12:32pm On Mar 03
freedomtours:

Just get ur sch to send the confirmation letter to moe and make sure they copy to the second email it is very important, because the first and official email is hard for the official to access here, but if copied to the second it will easily be seen here.

Which confirmation letter are you referring to?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by honey001(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05
Oluwalofikemi11:
Is there anyone here that can help someone to do the legalization at Moe or MOFA

Yes, I can help you, though the MOE own is a bit costlier than MOFA.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 12:48am On Mar 07
Oluwalofikemi11:

Check my signature, I can assist you
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 12:50am On Mar 07
commanderquash:

Which confirmation letter are you referring to?

I am referring to the confirmation letter from your sch in regards to the authenticity of the certificate, they issued to you
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Mztonya: 3:41pm On Mar 07
Do I need a scan or copy of the email too? Or there is no need for that?
freedomtours:

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Mztonya: 10:42pm On Mar 08
Hello. Has anyone who finished from OAU been able to authenticate their certificate? Were you able to get your confirmation directly sent from the registrar’s email? I was able to get one from exams and records, can that pass?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Mztonya: 10:44pm On Mar 08
The ones you have seen, do they accept the ones that come from exams and records
freedomtours:

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 8:24am On Mar 09
Mztonya:
The ones you have seen, do they accept the ones that come from exams and records

It will fly if u are sure it was copied to the second email there, that's the person in charge of writing out the names, may you can send your name to me I will help you check in your name is in the list and you will tell me the date your sch sent it
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Mztonya: 9:28am On Mar 09
Oh really. Yes the second mail was copied
freedomtours:

It will fly if u are sure it was copied to the second email there, that's the person in charge of writing out the names, may you can send your name to me I will help you check in your name is in the list and you will tell me the date your sch sent it
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10
freedomtours:

Good day, please, I want to confirm something... The MOE and MOFA authentication is done just once kwo?

I did it sometimes ago on my documents (years ago), now I want to send the documents somewhere else, do I need to run them again? Does it expire?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12
Yampotatocarrot:

Good day, please, I want to confirm something... The MOE and MOFA authentication is done just once kwo?

I did it sometimes ago on my documents (years ago), now I want to send the documents somewhere else, do I need to run them again? Does it expire?

If it is more than 6 months you will need to.. because some of the directors that sign your documents have been changed..and most embassy are notified about such development.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by RonuMiscreant: 6:14pm On Mar 13
For those with laminated docs . How do we go about authentication?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13
RonuMiscreant:

The last time I did, they removed the nylon before authenticating... Although it's a dicey process, as the certificate may be damaged during this process

Na from that time I begin listen to advise say make we no dey laminate our certificates
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13
RonuMiscreant:

If you can delaminate do that because, it dicy to allow them do that, because they will end up damage the documents, because they will hurriedly do it and most embassy may not accept it, there's a particular machine use in doing that.

If I am to help you authentic at Moe&mofa I can help you denaminate them, before proceeding.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by sheyihandsy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15
@ freedomtours, How much will it cost to apostille my Bsc Certificate, Transcript, Waec certificate and maybe affidavit of declaration of age? I've sent you an email, hopefully we can chat via email. The school is in Malta.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 7:29am On Mar 20
sheyihandsy:
@ freedomtours, How much will it cost to apostille my Bsc Certificate, Transcript, Waec certificate and maybe affidavit of declaration of age? I've sent you an email, hopefully we can chat via email. The school is in Malta.

I have responded to your mail
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07
sheyihandsy:

Check my signature for my contact
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by vera202(m): 5:54am On Apr 08
Please can someone share the email of ministry of education Abuja here
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08
freedomtours:

Check my signature for my contact

Please, how long is the authentication at both ministries supposed to take?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 10:59am On Apr 10
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, how long is the authentication at both ministries supposed to take?

Within 3 days
Hope you have gotten your certificate confirmed from your school.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by beevalley: 6:56pm On Apr 17
Hi guys
If my Uni (OOU) insists for a verification mail directly from MOE instead of me. What’s the solution to this ?
MOE agents in the house. Can you make that happen?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19
beevalley:
Hi guys
If my Uni (OOU) insists for a verification mail directly from MOE instead of me. What’s the solution to this ?
MOE agents in the house. Can you make that happen?

MOE does not sent directly to sch, I think I drop the 2 emails here, request your sch through the office of the registrar to sent to the 2 emails, especially the second email, once that is done u can contact me to help you check if the your name is in the list, because the official normally list out the names.
Try and meet the right staff in your sch that can handle that, because some are not aware of the new process and you are not the first person to approach your sch for that, so try and meet the person in charge, they will be able to handle that perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.