Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

#UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall (1850 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by oshozondii: 12:27am On Feb 05, 2020
The Management of the University of Ibadan had contracted persons to paint the Queen Elizabeth Hall (Female hostel) of the University.

The painter had ended up impregnating two 'jambitos'. Whilst one is said to have aborted, the other had insisted on keeping the baby and marry the 'painter'.

Some of the tweets below....

Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by scrolldown88: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2020
End time painter. Anything he see he paints
Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by oshozondii: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2020

Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by spinna: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2020
Lol the guy get sweet brush

1 Like

Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2020
Fish brains.
Dear painter if you're on nairaland Dm me. I will surprise you. Provided you teach me how you did it.
You now have a student. Me.
You'rey sensei
Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by oshozondii: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2020
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by oshozondii: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2020
Shibaraba:
Fish brains.
Dear painter if you're on nairaland Dm me. I will surprise you. Provided you teach me how you did it.
You now have a student. Me.
You'rey sensei
Bad guyz

Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by AstroG: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2020
So Nigerian girls are now this cheap,to the extent of giving it for free to a painter cry cry

Next fit be Wheelbarrow pusher or Metal Scraps picker

Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by Tonyfx: 2:03am On Feb 05, 2020
Painting is a very boring job, these girls just wanted to make it exciting and fun for him na. What is wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by Octopusssy(f): 4:13am On Feb 05, 2020
"Allegedly". The whole story seems contrived.

The real fish brains here are those hash tagging a frivolous rumour. It is these same set of youths that will be creating memes upandan instead of hash tagging the main problems we face in this country.

We need to train our unborn children properly when they come because they are the real leaders of the tomorrow, not these imbeciles_ that populate cyberspace.
Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by Drince: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2020
That is one hell of a painter.. Well i don't blame anybody.. The painter might even be rich sef.... So in one word if Unilag is still the headquarters of cheap girls, what is UI?
Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by Mayhem999: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2020
Why is everyone assuming the painter is poor?
Re: #UIPainter trending: Painter allegedly impregnates two freshers in Queen's Hall by TypicalPitah(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her / Woman Takes 23 Family Members Along To Test Her Date's Generosity / Ladies Abeg Rate This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.