Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,100 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? (2383 Views)

Should I Leave Or Stay? / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2020
crackkhaus:

Which category you fall under? grin
We are celebrating Potus Trump grin grin
Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by crackkhaus: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
sassysure:

We are celebrating Potus Trump grin grin

Lol

Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol

This fits that man very well.

There is this cartoon series we watch here about trump called our cartoon president.
I think that season 3 is on the way. Hollywood didn't spare him at all but funny enough, they are so lenient with his wife cheesy.
Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by crackkhaus: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
sassysure:

This fits that man very well.

There is this cartoon series we watch here about trump called our cartoon president.
I think that season 3 is on the way. Hollywood didn't spare him at all but funny enough, they are so lenient with his wife cheesy.
What they don't know know is that they make him more popular with all the negativity they hurl at him. cheesy

What fascinates me about him is his tough skin and ability to give it right back to them in equal measure. See the snub he gave Pelosi, lmao.. that shìt was savage mehn grin
Some people were busy trying to make it seem like he didn't see her hand, but we all know that's bollocks.
That man does not know how to pretend, he snubbed her on purpose... it was so beautiful to watch cheesy

Trump is a G and if they're not careful, he's going to cruise into his second term come election season, then we will all watch Democrats spend the next four years crying and telling everyone he won again through election interference by Ukraine (no be Russia again).. lmao cheesy
Sore losers.

Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by Themarkethere: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
Keypazwad:

I want out.
Already planning my exit. I’m just worried for my kids.
I don’t have the finances to cater for them yet. Don’t know if their dad would still be up to his responsibilities when I separate from him
Madam wait a little and see how things are unfolding, in the meantime avoid those things that trigger him but still have your exit plan as back up just in case he supposed you.
Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by Nnetriplet: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hmm... Me am just laughing... How are you sure that man will take you to Canada
Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
crackkhaus:

What they don't know know is that they make him more popular with all the negativity they hurl at him. cheesy

What fascinates me about him is his tough skin and ability to give it right back to them in equal measure. See the snub he gave Pelosi, lmao.. that shìt was savage mehn grin
Some people were busy trying to make it seem like he didn't see her hand, but we all know that's bollocks.
That man does not know how to pretend, he snubbed her on purpose... it was so beautiful to watch cheesy

Trump is a G and if they're not careful, he's going to cruise into his second term come election season, then we will all watch Democrats spend the next four years crying and telling everyone he won again through election interference by Ukraine (no be Russia again).. lmao cheesy
Sore losers.
I have been an ardent follower of trump before Potus.
The guy has not changed. Bad mouth, very focused and highly intelligent. He will drain you but will get the work done. Not emotional at all. My cousin made sure I watch that. Said I should learn a lot from it even though I don't understand half of what they say then grin
Watch the apprentice and u will see it's the same old trump.
Late Joan Rivers has a lot to say about trump but she admitted he is a goal getter. That is what made me like him.
Hated republicans too much but this guy has opened my eyes to the real enemies of the world. Puppet Obama is my number one enemy with Hilary(she is still yet to recover from the shock of her defeat).
Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by bukatyne(f): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
sassysure:

The guy has not changed. Bad mouth, very focused and highly intelligent. He will drain you but will get the work done. Not emotional at all. My cousin made sure I watch that. Said I should learn a lot from it even though I don't understand half of what they say then grin
Late Joan Rivers has a lot to say about trump but she admitted he is a goal getter. That is what made me like him.
Hated republicans too much but this guy has opened my eyes to the real enemies of the world. Puppet Obama is my number one enemy with Hilary(she is still yet to recover from the shock of her defeat).

My opinion of Trump aside:

I do not understand an average Nigerian's hatred of him.

They don't even channel that level of hate to Buhari.

The irony would be those who support Buhari and hate Trump.

Hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by bukatyne(f): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Keypazwad:

I want out.
Already planning my exit. I’m just worried for my kids.
I don’t have the finances to cater for them yet. Don’t know if their dad would still be up to his responsibilities when I separate from him

How are you planning your exit if you are not financially able to sustain the kids without your husband's input?

What is your plan as regards generating a stable income?

If your husband is as bad as you claim., he would be too smart to take you to Canada.

If he even take you, he might kill you of he find the divorce laws too stringent or tilting towards your side.

I would advise you focus on becoming financially able to sustain yourself and the kids and forget Canada if you are truly tired of the marriage and want to move on without him.

His move to Canada might even give you the freedom you need to love on without pressure from pastors and family.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
bukatyne:

My opinion of Trump aside:

I do not understand an average Nigerian's hatred of him.

They don't even channel that level of hate to Buhari.

The irony would be those who support Buhari and hate Trump.

Hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U won't understand why if u are not versed in naija politics.

My hubby is anti trump. He normally watch " our cartoon president" to piss me off.
Now, he is soft pedalling. I have been mocking him since after the ruling grin
He made me got interested in US politics and since I want to always win when he start his smear campaign, I started studying and following American politics. There is no CNN or American news channel here so we are always shown the neutral sides of things.

I'm more interested in their international policy and economic growth. So far, he is making history.
Wish this our mad Johnson will be like him but so far so good.
Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by bukatyne(f): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
sassysure:

U won't understand why if u are not versed in naija politics.

My hubby is anti trump. He normally watch " our cartoon president" to piss me off.
Now, he is soft pedalling. I have been mocking him since after the ruling grin
He made me got interested in US politics and since I want to always win when he start his smear campaign, I started studying and following American politics. There is no CNN or American news channel here so we are always shown the neutral sides of things.

I'm more interested in their international policy and economic growth. So far, he is making history.
Wish this our mad Johnson will be like him but so far so good.

International politics you mean.

I understand what Trump represents and how most of his policies are seen as 'anti-Nigerian'.

If we were a bit introspective, we would understand that our target is not Trump who is putting policies in place to better the lives of his people (the white Americans) but our Govt who have failed us so much.

The Nigerian's (esp in Nigeria) hatred of Trump is as irrational as a man angry that his neighbor is buying a thicker curtain to prevent more light penetrating into his living room so his family can enjoy better movie quality. The man is angry because he can no longer view the TV from outside and calls his neighbor 'insensitive'.

Some people even opined that the largest demographic of educated and skilled black immigrants are Nigerians. Most Nigerians contribute to the workforce.

True, however, America is doing those skilled Nigerians more favor and Trump has not stopped any Nigerian from dumping the US and coming back to Nigeria.

Even Nigeria did it to Ghana; small Lagos very recently did it to the non-Nigerian/ Hausa/Fulani bike men.

To every serious leader, the safety, security and comfort of their people come first.
Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by Blackmiserable(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
bukatyne:

International politics you mean.

I understand what Trump represents and how most of his policies are seen as 'anti-Nigerian'.

If we were a bit introspective, we would understand that our target is not Trump who is putting policies in place to better the lives of his people (the white Americans) but our Govt who have failed us so much.

The Nigerian's (esp in Nigeria) hatred of Trump is as irrational as a man angry that his neighbor is buying a thicker curtain to prevent more light penetrating into his living room so his family can enjoy better movie quality. The man is angry because he can no longer view the TV from outside and calls his neighbor 'insensitive'.

Some people even opined that the largest demographic of educated and skilled black immigrants are Nigerians. Most Nigerians contribute to the workforce.

True, however, America is doing those skilled Nigerians more favor and Trump has not stopped any Nigerian from dumping the US and coming back to Nigeria.

Even Nigeria did it to Ghana; small Lagos very recently did it to the non-Nigerian/ Hausa/Fulani bike men.

To every serious leader, the safety, security and comfort of their people come first.

Duff my heart. Well said.
Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by crackkhaus: 1:46am On Feb 07, 2020
sassysure:

You know, that's actually one downside to a democratic system of government...loyalty among party lines. It blurs objective vision, eliminates common sense and logic, then relies mostly on sentiments.
Once you belong to one party, everything about the opposing party is devilish.. lol. Same issue in Nigerian politics.

It's part of the reason I had to leave them in politics/foreign affairs section...every conversation will hunker down to party affiliation.

Just imagine senate democrats crying about how democracy was rubbished because republicans acquitted Trump. Lmao cheesy
I'm like duh, what were you sleazebags expecting when you already set the standard? Was it not only democrats who voted on the articles of impeachment against him in the lower house, yet it wasn't an affront on the so-called democracy at that time that a president was impeached by partisan votes. cheesy Only for them to start crying in the senate. See entitlement...
Pelosi never cry reach, she will run mad if care is not taken.

I don't know if you watched the celebratory speech Trump gave in the east room this evening in honour of his acquittal, I didn't start it though..returned home to meet the last moments. That man get bad mouth, Kai cheesy
He finished them oo, all of them...mentioned them by name and gave them nicknames on top, lol. He has no single joy grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by jeff1607(m): 6:21am On Feb 07, 2020
Keypazwad:
I had to create a new account to table out my troubles.
I’m married with two kids and a step son. The summary of my problem is DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/ABUSE.
Even after giving him more chances to chance, he beat me up few days ago and still blamed me for his actions.
I wanted to leave but he informed our pastor and he begged me to manage my home. That there’s no better person outside. He’s not even addressing the violence issues.
I really want to leave but I’m a full house wife and I depend on him financially cause I’m an SSCE holder.
There’s no help whatsoever from my parents. I’m confused cause he’s processing a Canadian visa for us which would take twelve weeks to complete.
Should I just count my blessings and loss and move on now, or wait until we get to Canada?

tackle the source of the problem first ma'am

what leads or causes him to beat you, no normal man just comes in and beats his wife, I don't support domestic violence but tackle what leads to his anger ,

a partner who doesn't allow communication is a no no for me, no matter the level of anger, Respect the views of your partner and wifey how is your tone wen talking?

women still don't understand the power they wield in a union, you can bend a man to your will without him knowing.
Re: Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? by frozen70(f): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Keypazwad:
I had to create a new account to table out my troubles.
I’m married with two kids and a step son. The summary of my problem is DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/ABUSE.
Even after giving him more chances to chance, he beat me up few days ago and still blamed me for his actions.
I wanted to leave but he informed our pastor and he begged me to manage my home. That there’s no better person outside. He’s not even addressing the violence issues.
I really want to leave but I’m a full house wife and I depend on him financially cause I’m an SSCE holder.
There’s no help whatsoever from my parents. I’m confused cause he’s processing a Canadian visa for us which would take twelve weeks to complete.
Should I just count my blessings and loss and move on now, or wait until we get to Canada?

You have to be totally submissive to a fault

You are helpless now because you are nit empowered in any form so why are you flexing muscles with him

You must respect and tolerate anything that makes you guys to quarrel, avoid it the way people avoid HIV

Time will come, you will have a voice and have a choice to stay or leave without any regret

In as much as you depend on him for even up to sanitary pad, behave

You may not understand where am coming from, but if you think deep after reading, you will follow my words and ond day, you will be the one to press his mumu button

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last 3 Years I Couldn’t Afford A Shirt, I Was So Damm Broke. But Look At Me Now / 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' / Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.