Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,691 members, 7,854,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women (9081 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Pidginwhisper: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2020
biGDhAp:
otunbalamba and pidginwhisper.. you guys blow yourself up real fast.. so I can have her all to me
Na 3way battle. Winner go jam you for final. If 2 of una wan come at same time. No wahala. Dey coms
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Pidginwhisper: 1:12am On Feb 08, 2020
otunbalamba:
cheesy seems your interpretation of "when two elephants fight, the grasses will suffer" proverb is wrong grin

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 08, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Shey mo jhor Alan Shearer undecided. I won’t share you with any of them, same way i won’t share egg angry.

Both of them should come down to North and let’s slug it out. Winner takes it all. Ko ju be lo.

Oda motigbo grin
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by frozen70(f): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2020
singleguy03:
I can't help but point out the fact that guys here seem to enjoy cruelty towards women.

I have also found out that all this cruelty seem to originate from this red pill philosophy currently sweeping the Internet.

Below are screenshots of some really hurtful comments I have found.
Guys please why is this so?

You are right with your observation, those comments are from the premature guys, who lack the experience of what it takes to be a real gentleman

They see women as sex tools but they are yet to have a real encounter with women that will format their brain to original factory settings
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Na 3way battle. Winner go jam you for final. If 2 of una wan come at same time. No wahala. Dey coms
.. Lol shebi na una wan start. Who wan cun face if una don blow yourself up finish.. Maybe your ghosts..
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2020
otunbalamba:
cheesy seems your interpretation of "when two elephants fight, the grasses will suffer" proverb is wrong grin
.. Tah.. The proverbs no follo join for this scenario..
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

This is what am trying to clarify in one thread like that and I got bashed by girls
Around early 2019 I dated a black American
from Louisiana she's not that rich but honestly speaking she tried her best ,
Tried her best in what aspect sending me some amount of money from her second job certainly showing me that she really care, even some peeps were like this boy is a Yahoo boi.
Even planning on me coming over but unfortunately she didn't have enough

So what is the exact point I want to figure out in all what have said
We both love each other
But here in Nigeria that moment you tell a girl you love her you already owe her your salary
WHY.

It is what we guyz have been manipulated to believe. Just because of a hairy hole and two fatty mounds on the front of a homo sapien in nigeria, we can just do anything and everything for them no matter the cost. But like i said earlier, the table is gradually turning. It would take time but we will surely get there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? / Finest Nigerian Ethnic Group / A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.