Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) (82864 Views)

Ganduje: Kano Doesn’t Need ‘Shege Ka Fasa’ / Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by RunThins: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/north-launches-own-security-outfit-shege-ka-fasa/

That's good, now they can go and round up all the ISWAP and Boko Haram murderers terrorizing the region and stop giving the entire nation a bad name!

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
everybodyu now throwing security outfit up and down. these show that the federal government is not doing its proper function very well.

Its a failure of government.

Failure of buhari

2 Likes

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Who gave this group the constitutional right to start such. At least in the south west, the governors who started it were elected by their citizens.

Check my signature to subscribe to my channel. Thank you.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by deavicky(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
I smell war in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
I have been wailing for years now that Buhari will turn this country to another Somalia where Warlords and sectarian militias control different regions leaving the govt at the centre to be weak and holed up . I cried and wailed that that useless man must never be allowed to have a 2nd term because of this and now my fears are coming to reality .. Make know mistake these are not security vigilantes but tribal militias being set up , soon they will balkanize large swathes of area and start ruling them , taxing them and dispensing some crude form of bestial government ... Buhari has to be impeached to save Nigeria from this impending doom and if the law makers fail to do their their duty then Nigerians must call for referendum

Bros you can choose see a glass half empty or see it half full.

This is the beginning of regionalism which most Nigerians have been praying for. Dont look a gift horse in the mouth because you hate PMB.

Some of us remember a time when the Western region had a consulate in London, an anthem and coat of arms as did the other regions.

Why should anyone be afraid of a return to Federalism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
BSS copycopiers!!!
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Coldie(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
No controversy.

But if it was from the south there must be controversy

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Achizzy7: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
They will end up recruiting ex Boko Haram boys...

Lolzzz

even God talk am...

fear north
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
What kind of system of government does Nigeria practice. Mushroom security operatives here and there, no state police in a federation for that matter. Just keep on handing guns to untrained touts. Decentralise the goddamned police ahn and stop making all these substandard organisations.

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by spirul77: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
all these ones no go fit maintain this white shirt na.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by franchasng: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
MKULTRA:
North as enough security outfit already
Like boko haram, bandits, fulani dudes, CJTF, hisbah gangbangers, jakun bois, ansaru, ISWAP, and the entire Nigeria armed forces except navy.

Is just like adding salt to injury

grin grin grin
You forgot Mambila and Birom Militants shocked

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Congratulations. Maybe now you will stop suffering running stomach on top Amotékun.

Just watch and see the responsible and mature way that SW, SS, SE and Middle Belt leadership and cultural groups will react to this news. They will react by minding their own business, unlike the cow mentality reaction we saw when Amotékun was launched.

which of the north is it north central, north west or east... cos this report isn't complete..the north is Neva one
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by KhinJoey(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
I hope they maintain that white shirt as much as they will maintain the regions.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Adewale623(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Malami should come out and declare it as illegal otherwise he is assumed to be a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by aremuforlife(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
[/quote][quote author=chizpim post=86404142]The idea was coined by Nnamdi Kanu but you guys tagged him a terrorist.
Which idea was coin by Nnamdi,
Opc,AGBEKOYA, Ode has been existing before the existence of Nnamdi himself.

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by pmoye(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is religious discrimination. Why use a lion as the insignia?
We cannot allow this... It is discrimination against Muslims and Islam. Lion is from the Bible... Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and so on.

On behalf of MURIC and Boko Haram and Buhari, we the people of ourselves reject this Shege-Ka-Fasa nonsense because it has deeply Christian implication.
On behalf of MURIC, Boko Haram and Buhari we ask the insignia to be changed to a ram (to denote Halal) or pig (to denote Haram) or ram and pig.
Any of this will be accepted to us, but not the Christians' Lion.

Shege-Ka-Fasa (Abeg, this name too long jare, me I will just call it Shege).

TMSMedia:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/north-launches-own-security-outfit-shege-ka-fasa/

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by SocialJustice: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Acjohn:
Each region forming the soldiers to help them fight in the forthcoming civil war.

Yoruba go win them with juju
It is in your family compound the civil war will be fought.

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by namo77: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lolzzz
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Arthurity1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
NGRsenate:
Lol

No wahala. No one is stopping them.

As long as they don’t run when they see boko haram.
they will become boko haram... Trust me.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Lush100(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
kai. shege . who avong u hab avused our sfecial porces.
i lauhed out loud , could control it.
u wicked men.

SilasNwude:
to fight what exactly?
na only you be bokoharam
na only you be Fulani herdsmen
na only you be bandits and so on

so wetin una dey fight?
Abi una wan fight unaself?
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Remain the Igbos wait for their own.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
Fariq:
Not Sege but Shege. Take note of the correction.
Yessah!!
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by alphaNomega: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
I have been wailing for years now that Buhari will turn this country to another Somalia where Warlords and sectarian militias control different regions leaving the govt at the centre to be weak and holed up . I cried and wailed that that useless man must never be allowed to have a 2nd term because of this and now my fears are coming to reality .. Make know mistake these are not security vigilantes but tribal militias being set up , soon they will balkanize large swathes of area and start ruling them , taxing them and dispensing some crude form of bestial government ... Buhari has to be impeached to save Nigeria from this impending doom and if the law makers fail to do their their duty then Nigerians must call for referendum

If you were pro-Buhari in 2015, then all you wrote here is cancelled!
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
Acjohn:
Each region forming the soldiers to help them fight in the forthcoming civil war.

Yoruba go win them with juju
Why my father was alive, he said awusa juju was the most potent but that most people thought it was ijebu.

Though I still don't believe him.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Bankowner: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
As long as they can tackle Boko Haram, and clear them from the North, no wahala.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nigeria is everyday exhibiting characteristics of what was a forced arrangement. The divorce is looking good as time passes by.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
SinisterX:
Someone should hold me I want to fight
Na coward statement be dis nah!
U don show with new moniker, welcome back o and be a good boy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Paxmedical(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
With this Boko Haram will ceased to be operating in the northern parts of Nigeria. If Boko Haram doesn't end after this formation then something is wrong somewhere
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by SinisterX(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
post=86404660:
Na coward statement be dis nah!
U don show with new moniker, welcome back o and be a good boy!
Lol okay sir
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
SinisterX:
Lol okay sir
One love!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.