Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) (82862 Views)

Ganduje: Kano Doesn’t Need ‘Shege Ka Fasa’ / Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Snipper007: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
FrLukas:

Obviously core north is way different from the middle belt tribes.
Make we dey watch na cos it's high time d mb decide wts good for them
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by zoedew: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Commendable! Let’s roll!!

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by GlassDoctor: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Abokis no want carry last... Lol. Read below. :

If you have a crack on your windscreen, don't hesitate to contact me soon. Cracks are very much repairable and the replacement cost saved. It does not matter how small it looks, failure to get it repaired will lead to losing the windshield.
That is why I am here. Message me on WhatsApp via the phone numbers on my signature.
Thank you.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/north-launches-own-security-outfit-shege-ka-fasa/
Everything about the core northerners is aggression,shege ka fassa is an outright insult in hausa language,it actually means"bastard if you don't go ahead"this is all about intimidation, they are confident because they are sure of buhari's backing,yet buhari is to be patroitic n has integrity!.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Paige001:
Ahh! so someone cannot call God's name in peace again
The Allah don too much na.

Anytime I hear Hausa language, if the words are 100, 70 is Allah... I try to understand what's up

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Ten06(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
They should go and start by fighting boko haram
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Theoarhics: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
They should test their strength fighting boko Haram instead of using and killing our soldier of southern extraction. I know majority of the 'repentant boko Haram 'would make up large percentage of recruit in this their security outfit.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Ashnoor(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Do u want ur post to hit d fp in an instant? Kindly include the word "NORTH" in ur headline, because some certain group of people called children of hate will fload it with their extremism at its best! on a serious note, they hate it when we say north central thats y they always address it as middle belt. Let me ask u, is it ur north? Must u always chuk ur nose 4 our matter? Abeg go and deal with ur g Ipob terror group. 3 2 1 action. mp3d
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Theoarhics: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
I cant wait to see the southern security outfit....it would be like ' Niger Delta Volunteer Force'.lol
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Ashnoor(m): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Paige001:
Ahh! so someone cannot call God's name in peace again
help me ask am oo they hate anything northern and hausa. Their motto is: "we love to hate" just d mentioning of Allah dey give am nightmare. lmao
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Martinelli35: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
I have been wailing for years now that Buhari will turn this country to another Somalia where Warlords and sectarian militias control different regions leaving the govt at the centre to be weak and holed up . I cried and wailed that that useless man must never be allowed to have a 2nd term because of this and now my fears are coming to reality .. Make know mistake these are not security vigilantes but tribal militias being set up , soon they will balkanize large swathes of area and start ruling them , taxing them and dispensing some crude form of bestial government ... Buhari has to be impeached to save Nigeria from this impending doom and if the law makers fail to do their their duty then Nigerians must call for referendum
so you expect these groups I am seeing will be able to sectionalize Nigeria,let's be realistic.its a figurative group.its like them saying"if the south-west have there's,let's have ours".do you think this groups with there crude intelligence and equipment can outmanoeuvre the Nigerian army,navy,air force.even the police?.Nah men,they are too insignificant.Even road safety budget is bigger than there's.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by femolii: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
chizpim:
The idea was coined by Nnamdi Kanu but you guys tagged him a terrorist.
Which idea ?
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by omobaba1759: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
THESE PEOPLE LACK TASTE . HAHAHA. SEE UNIFORM LIKE WOLE, WOLE OUTFIT.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Moneywirer: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
SilasNwude:
to fight what exactly?
na only you be bokoharam
na only you be Fulani herdsmen
na only you be bandits and so on

so wetin una dey fight?
Abi una wan fight unaself?

You took the words right out of my mouth
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by str8talk1: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Thank God, for this group, this will put a death nail to the so-called I'll conceived, misperception of integrity of this King of Fulani in Nigeria, General (rtd) Mohammed Buhari whose based on his qualification shld have retired as Staff Sergeant, a noncommissioned soldier in the military.

We are waiting for when this dullard will label them a terrorist organization.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Monjerk: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Shege ko Waka ni.

Until they end Boko Haram, all na wash.

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by GamalNasser: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Martinelli35:
so you expect these groups I am seeing will be able to sectionalize Nigeria,let's be realistic.its a figurative group.its like them saying"if the south-west have there's,let's have ours".do you think this groups with there crude intelligence and equipment can outmanoeuvre the Nigerian army,navy,air force.even the police?.Nah men,they are too insignificant.Even road safety budget is bigger than there's.

If Somalia warlords can do it rag tag why can't these ones ? Na small small e dey start
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by loschivatos(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
After years of bokoharam and herdsmen attacks on innocent citizens the northerners just realized the importance of security. Interesting

I weep for this nation

4 Likes

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Powersurge: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
sharpwriter:

Abi... If you see as I dey laf here.... Especially coz of the lion head wey dem use... Lolz cheesy

I laugh pass you guy. But my own mind of laughter is the one you laugh when you see animals walking into your traps.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Only fifteen pieces of human ������
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by murmee: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
juniior:
I think it's time for ipob to launch theirs
And it will be interesting to see the animal they will use as logo!
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Abisaiah: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Let them go an confront Boko haram ,defeat them, then we can talk..
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na small small we go take break Nigeria
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Newmans: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
WHERE IS NIGERIA GOING TO ? THis guys must have a goal and there goal must be to catch their brother who is the head of the boko haram and the other one by name I s w a p, Ahla go help bthem put those guys in there hands. Let's see how they will handle them . and where Nigeria is going to.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
aremuforlife:
Yoruba move,the rest follow
yes o
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Another terrorist group has been innoculated.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by mozona(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
this govt is bleeped!
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by paix(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
I thought they said AMOTEKUN was illegal. Are they supporting illegality?
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by paix(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Abisaiah:
Let them go an confront Boko haram ,defeat them, then we can talk..
Do you want them to kill their brothers?
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by dederocs(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
These people are bad minded, let them confront boko haram killing their mothers, brothers and sisters, and help their beggars that fills the streets of Lagos causing nuisance, bloody mediocres.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
b3llo:
Hahaha..... I no like that man one bit. I don't know how he became a Prof.

The terrorist na professor arabic study/nnonsense.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by paix(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
SilasNwude:
to fight what exactly?
na only you be bokoharam
na only you be Fulani herdsmen
na only you be bandits and so on

so wetin una dey fight?
Abi una wan fight unaself?
Maybe to fight those that will kick against the:
Boko Haram
Fulani herdsmen
Bandits etc.
Because kicking against the above mentioned, will be kicking against the north.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.