Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead (8648 Views)

Nigeria Lady Confronts The Edo Woman Who Refuses To Pay Her After Working / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by ThegreatLion: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
The well known Iye yahoo or Iya yahoo from Idumuebo in Edo state is dead. The foremost traditional doctor who specializes in doing empowerment charms for yahoo Boys slept last night but didn’t wake up this morning. According to her eldest son the woman was not sick before now. She showed no symptoms of ailments before she passed away this morning. Boys who came for empowerment were thrown into deep sorrow when they discovered that mama is dead

The woman who has three upstairs and seven jeeps is a chief in her community. Her real name is Agnes Uwadia. She used to be a traditional midwife before she became an empowerment medium for yahoo Boys from delta, edo, Anambra, Kogi, benue, ogun lagos and even ondo and osun states. According to Emeka one of her customers no matter how hard a client is, mama will make the client pay. You can’t resist her charms. I didn’t know her on time. Before I knew her all my friends were already rich now am the unfortunate one. Why must Iye yahoo die when I have not make money. He lamented sitting in the front of his Lexus jeep. My village people did this. Mama have been alive since, it was only when I started patronizing her that she died. Why did she not die since, he sobbed. The man who refused to be consoled said he came from Imo state. He picked up his phone and began to call others that mama had died, within five hours, Idumuebo was filled with Lexus and Mercedes Benz jeeps.

Mama even gave her community two transformers, three boreholes and four blocks of classrooms for her people. She was well-known. Even her driver uses a Lexus jeep as his personal car. Mama will be missed. Moreso, those she had empowered refused to believe that mama is dead. They are even suggesting if they can fly her to India to see if they revive her. Emeka who didn’t leave Idumuebo till 6pm was the most devastated. He said a client was giving him tough time and he needed to use mama extra power to push the client to pay now mama is gone. Worst of it all is that mama didn’t reveal the charm to anyone or even her children. She used to say that she was born with it and will also die with it. She used to assure her clients that when she dies and reincarnate, she will still retain the power. All they need do is to find where she reincarnated from.

Source: https://www.tracknews.ng/2020/02/the-powerful-benin-woman-who-empowers-internet-fraudsters-is-dead.html?fbclid=IwAR0AuCHfj9nssYcA15yKnwmXPQofC5XAMf_bLPS376Psfyqz-sKYCe_saQ4

3 Likes

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmm.. Inside life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Abfinest007(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
yahoo boys don use am

8 Likes

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by majamajic(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by hisgrace090: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
The god mother of criminals.
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by dawnomike(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
The gods also die!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Kendumazy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mheen!
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Nature8(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
ThegreatLion:
The well known Iye yahoo or Iya yahoo from Idumuebo in Edo state is dead. The foremost traditional doctor who specializes in doing empowerment charms for yahoo Boys slept last night but didn’t wake up this morning. According to her eldest son the woman was not sick before now. She showed no symptoms of ailments before she passed away this morning. Boys who came for empowerment were thrown into deep sorrow when they discovered that mama is dead

The woman who has three upstairs and seven jeeps is a chief in her community. Her real name is Agnes Uwadia. She used to be a traditional midwife before she became an empowerment medium for yahoo Boys from delta, edo, Anambra, Kogi, benue, ogun lagos and even ondo and osun states. [b]According to Emeka one of her customers no matter how hard a client is, mama will make the client pay. You can’t resist her charms. I didn’t know her on time. Before I knew her all my friends were already rich now am the unfortunate one. Why must Iye yahoo die when I have not make money. He lamented sitting in the front of his Lexus jeep. My village people did this. Mama have been alive since, it was only when I started patronizing her that she died. Why did she not die since, he sobbed. The man who refused to be consoled said he came from Imo state. He picked up his phone and began to call others that mama had died, within five hours, Idumuebo was filled with Lexus and Mercedes Benz jeeps.

Mama even gave her community two transformers, three boreholes and four blocks of classrooms for her people. She was well-known. Even her driver uses a Lexus jeep as his personal car. Mama will be missed. Moreso, those she had empowered refused to believe that mama is dead. They are even suggesting if they can fly her to India to see if they revive her. Emeka who didn’t leave Idumuebo till 6pm was the most devastated. He said a client was giving him tough time and he needed to use mama extra power to push the client to pay now mama is gone. Worst of it all is that mama didn’t reveal the charm to anyone or even her children. She used to say that she was born with it and will also die with it. She used to assure her clients that when she dies and reincarnate, she will still retain the power. All they need do is to find where she reincarnated from.[/b]

Source: https://www.tracknews.ng/2020/02/the-powerful-benin-woman-who-empowers-internet-fraudsters-is-dead.html?fbclid=IwAR0AuCHfj9nssYcA15yKnwmXPQofC5XAMf_bLPS376Psfyqz-sKYCe_saQ4

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Community developments a.k.a moral good or religious good can't deliver her from the second death.

Oh! Sweet Jesus Christ, thank you for saving me and my household from the grip of the venomous religion and its tiger-teeth bondage before it is too late for us.

10 Likes

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by SenecaTheYonger: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Is this real? I thought there's no juju in Yahoo.
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by bukatyne(f): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
EFCC should be glad, they will catch more yahoo plus boys.

1 Like

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by thundafire: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Abfinest007:
yahoo boys don use am
grin grin grin ur mawt bad

1 Like

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by doggedfighter(f): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Who cooked this story?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Karemarealty288(m): 2:14am On Feb 06, 2020
She will receive a Yahoo-filled burial.

1 Like

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by zang: 3:07am On Feb 06, 2020
kk

1 Like

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by cRobo: 3:30am On Feb 06, 2020
EFCC should storm her burial

Yahoo boys go plenty
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by SKhanmi: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2020
This thing reads like a novel. E never done well o, cook am finish
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by TypicalPitah(m): 6:28am On Feb 06, 2020
angry
Yahoo boys right now

3 Likes

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Bobonowell(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2020
Pictures of mama yahoo or you take urself to aso-rock nd lick Bubu ass undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by WildChild00(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2020
bukatyne:
EFCC should be glad, they will catch more yahoo plus boys.

Yahoo plus girl...

1 Like

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Bet9jaVirtual: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Beware of this fraudster
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Cheryph200(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Una Don come with fabricated torries
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by LedRock: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2020
I am in Idumebor, Ekpoma Edo State right now and nothing of such happened.

11 Likes

Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2020
Iye yahoo
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by missimelda01(f): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2020
Nawa o.. what a sad abi happy story angry

So confusing.
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2020
Efcc should have keep her under house arrest, thereby solving the fight against yahoo boys by 80%
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by centboy123456(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
zang:
Mama is still alive come to Irrua in Esan central Edo, state
She is a godmother to me

are u serious bro u fit give me her contact abeg
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by centboy123456(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
LedRock:
I am in Idumebor, Ekpoma Edo State right now and nothing of such happened.

do you know the mama
Re: The Powerful Edo Woman Who Empowers Internet Fraudsters Is Dead by centboy123456(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
fake news fake fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help!!! Masturbation Is Killing Me!!! / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / See What My Bae Said When I Dip My Hand In Her Pant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.