Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k (2561 Views)

Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja / Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / Returnees From Enugu, Port-Harcourt Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by digital5: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kenlinks546:

Quote me your WhatsApp
okay sir
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by luvlyoracle(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kenlinks546:

Quote me your WhatsApp
Hello
Goodday sir...Am In his shoes also but I am highly skilled in inverter installations I know abit about wiring...would be grateful if you look in my direction also..Thank sir.
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Kollyman: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
I like your zeal which is rare among Nigeria youths.

Pls take the step irrespective of the discouragements and jokes. However, becareful of seeking help from people you don't know anything about. Not everyone you see here are better person don't let anyone take you renew their illgotten wealth.

There are several places you can hustle is Lagos from Ladipo to Aspanda, computer village, iron markets and other markets scattered all over lagos.

In whatever you decide to venture into, please have human sympathy, do not get involved in anything that can bring sorrow or tears to your fellow human being. Because whatsoever a man sow, he shall reap in many folds it's just a matter of time.

Aside from that, I have a feeling that you will go back home successful if you are serious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
luvlyoracle:
Hello
Goodday sir...Am In his shoes also but I am highly skilled in inverter installations I know abit about wiring...would be grateful if you look in my direction also..Thank sir.

asap quote me your contact.
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by luvlyoracle(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kenlinks546:

asap quote me your contact.
08162776090Am on WhatsApp also
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by olurili(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2020
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by olurili(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2020
m.
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by samuel19222(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2020
olurili:
hello sir please I really need your help,am not begging for money ooo,even if you can't do it,please try and reply this my mention.... thanks sir

undecided undecided
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Chuksmonika(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2020
edoairways:

cheesy cheesy grin grin don suffer cheesy
as in eeh, many people tend to hate that guy called MANNABBQRILLS for Nairaland
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by edoairways: 9:42am On May 21, 2020
Chuksmonika:
as in eeh, many people tend to hate that guy called MANNABBQRILLS for Nairaland
cheesy grin
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by olurili(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2020
samuel19222:

undecided undecided
pls sir the help I need from you was about the way you advice the man that create this thread, I also have same issue,I would be so happy if you can spare few of your time to answer me sir pls sir I have some question
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by samuel19222(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2020
olurili:
pls sir the help I need from you was about the way you advice the man that create this thread, I also have same issue,I would be so happy if you can spare few of your time to answer me sir pls sir I have some question

Okay, what are your questions?
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by olurili(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2020
samuel19222:

Okay, what are your questions?
ok sir thanks for giving me audience, am an hustler trying all possible best to make it,but what am doing is not enough,it only provide 2meal a day,I say all this so that you vlcan get my point easily, concerning the iron market you talk about,can someone truly make like 2000 to 2500 a day from loading and offloading for them?how can I go about it if I want to go and work there?pls help me out with this question. thanks sir
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Mizwisdom(f): 2:05am On May 22, 2020
I pity you. You better get commitment from someone for accommodation if you don't want to sleep under bridge. People will promise and fail o, its not today. If you're coming, at least try hold Accomodation money but if you insist you will understand things when Agbero collect that money you have from you at night sad

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 5:27am On May 22, 2020
[s]
Mizwisdom:
I pity you. You better get commitment from someone for accommodation if you don't want to sleep under bridge. People will promise and fail o, its not today. If you're coming, at least try hold Accomodation money but if you insist you will understand things when Agbero collect that money you have from you at night sad
[/s]
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by DenreleDave(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2020
digital5:
Good evening dear nairalanders, please i see this place as a family despite the religious difference and ethnicities. I am here to seek for your advice and help please i am not here to ask for your money, i just need an advice which you all can give to your child, brother, sister and so on. I don't want to border you guys with my story all i want to ask is, is it adviceble for someone who has not been to Lagos nor have a relative in Lagos travel to Lagos with just 20,000 naira. I am ready to do any legal job that will provide accommodation for me. I live in Enugu, please I'm ready to provide you with answers to your questions. Thank you and may God bless you, as you contribute to solving my problem.

To do what in Lagos? Come and start claiming lagosians like ur brothers are doing.. U better wait there coz very soon, they will be joining u in enugu

I thought ur brothers here in Lagos use to say east has every thing but yet u guys are still trooping to Lagos..no worry, we go allow u come but if u mess us, we will send u bac to enugu

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by DenreleDave(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2020
luvlyoracle:
Hello

But u people claim South East is the best, why are u guys running to Lagos for God sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2020
My brother follow your heart and discard those with negative thoughts and those naive minds bringing up tribal talks. Some one already offer to help you and I will tell you to contact him as he wasn't forced to help he offered it out of good heart. Peace be on you.
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by samuel19222(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2020
olurili:
ok sir thanks for giving me audience, am an hustler trying all possible best to make it,but what am doing is not enough,it only provide 2meal a day,I say all this so that you vlcan get my point easily, concerning the iron market you talk about,can someone truly make like 2000 to 2500 a day from loading and offloading for them?how can I go about it if I want to go and work there?pls help me out with this question. thanks sir

Where are you from?
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by olurili(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2020
samuel19222:

Where are you from?
am from Oyo State,am in iyana ipaja
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Acme45: 10:05pm On May 22, 2020
digital5:
No, am just a fresh graduate and I'm tired of searching for jobs here. So my plan is to relocate to Lagos, do any kind of legal job while i keep searching for a better job
pls take the biggest risk of your life, life it's self is a risk. Don't wait time is not your friend.if you can sleep in a good motor park you will be fine for some time before you can search for job that can provide you accommodation. There's no way you can search for a job in Allen avenue Ikeja for two -three days without getting any. Just shine you eyes

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by samuel19222(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2020
olurili:
am from Oyo State,am in iyana ipaja

try to locate Araromi, it's a bus stop after Iyana Ipaja, you will see the iron market there.
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by olurili(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2020
OK sir I will try that on monday
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by olurili(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2020
samuel19222:

try to locate Araromi, it's a bus stop after Iyana Ipaja, you will see the iron market there.
the guy I met say he don't need anyone for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Somehelp, On How To Fill 2009 Dv Lottery Form(ds-122 Form) / Please Help, I Need Go Back To Nigeria. / How Is It Like To Live,work And Study In Norway As A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.