Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Naija that lives in (Barbados) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija that lives in (Barbados) (1866 Views)

How People Are Risking Their Lives In Oshodi (photos) / Any Nigerian In Barbados? / Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija that lives in (Barbados) by mmedular: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2010
Hello, am coming to Barbados for tourism. after getting to BBD , can i change to Business visa or long stay with work permit.
or how can i do it pls like to know. God help u all
Re: Naija that lives in (Barbados) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2010
For how long will you be staying in Barbados?

Are you looking for free accommodation?

What is the purpose of your trip to Barbados?

Those questions are meant to give some light to people who may be in the position to assist you.

Good luck.

TheCongo
Re: Naija that lives in (Barbados) by mmedular: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2010
Thanks the congo, not rely a free accommodation.
its would be my first time going to Barbados.
i will like to work, and school there, that is way i need help.
and i will be very happy if i can have help.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Travel, Pls Advise? / Malta Sells EU Passports For €650k / Planning On Moving To Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.