Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage (870 Views)

Moderate what'sapp group for adults female with in Abeokuta. / I Want To Bless One Nl Female With #500000 After 6yrs Time / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm a 35 year old and I have herpes. I am 5ft6 inches tall. I have poultry farms in Ondo and Abuja, so I am quite comfortable. I just need a lady; not necessarily educated but can hold conversations. I'm open to any tribe except Hausa. 22 years to 34years of age is fine. I can cater for your needs, so I all I need is just a respectful and kind lady.

Please reach me on this number 08063882782

2 Likes

Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
undecided

same number, similar writeup as the guy who had HIV/AIDs?
Trolling? Or you got herpes and aids?
Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by clarocuzioo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
Onukwubelora:
I'm a 35 year old and I have herpes. I am 5ft6 inches tall. I have poultry farms in Ondo and Abuja, so I am quite comfortable. I just need a lady; not necessarily educated but can hold conversations. I'm open to any tribe except Hausa. 22 years to 34years of age is fine. I can cater for your needs, so I all I need is just a respectful and kind lady.

Guys this guy is a scan.

In the other thread, he said he is HIV positive and into oil and gas, now he has herpes and is into poultry farm in India and Abuja.

Scam alert.
Flee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by clarocuzioo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
Onukwubelora:

Guys this guy is a scam.

In the other thread, he said he is HIV positive and into oil and gas, now he has herpes and is into poultry farm in India and Abuja.

Scam alert.
Flee
Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
What's the meaning of this?
Someone created a thread earlier seeking a lady with HIV, and I'm convinced that you are that person. Is this some new method of fraud or what? Naija guys, I hail o!
Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
I can't say i understand how the person intends to scam with this..but it's still clear his intentions are not pure. Must really be a scam in some way.

I personally will call him again in the morning and tell him off. His stupid number is switched off. This is rubbish!! Playing with something serious. Is he mocking the sufferers or what?

Naija people sef.
Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by tammie24: 6:26am On Feb 07, 2020
Scam alert cheesy
Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by zexy2030(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Guy, I cherish ur courage o, wish u best of luck in ur search here.
Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by Tonyfx: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Guys this guy is a scam.

Scam alert.
Flee

Tomorrow he will have coronavirus and own oil block grin
Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin grin different wayre full this world
Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Monday this guy will say ...he has mental problem and need a lady with mental problem as well

Just observing
Re: Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

same number, similar writeup as the guy who had HIV/AIDs?
Trolling? Or you got herpes and aids?
send him your application pm. you guys will do other test

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Tried Seducing My Husband – Regina Daniels Cries Out (read More) / Topsquino Is Fake. / Kalabari People Are Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.