Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) (36155 Views)

Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa / President Tinubu Departs Nairobi After AU Meeting (Video, Photos) / Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Government of the travel, by the travel and for the travel.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by wwwihy: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
I respect the fact that Buhari does not discriminate politically. Imagine, he is traveling with two PDP Governors. This is inclusiveness.

1 APC
1 PDP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
truthsayer2:
typical of an asslicker,bro...you are overqualified for this work,the way you carry on with the asslicking work amazes me,

if this post of yours and many other gets to the presidency..they make give you a National award,and make you National Leader of Apc through out the whole federation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by quiteboy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin
Ivimilly:

Slap am make you collect wetin pass slap

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by Foxman19: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Laughing
Citytrend:
I can tell you these guys are launching at what the Nigerians will be saying
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by AmTruth: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
What is wrong with traveling. I don't understand.
truthsayer2:
typical of an asslicker,bro...you are overqualified for this work,the way you carry on with the asslicking work amazes me,Nothing this government does is wrong to you

if this post of yours and many other gets to the presidency..they make give you a National award,and make you National Leader of Apc zombies through out the whole federation
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ndiara...
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
next level government smiley
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by Osidazz19: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:
No matter how this presidency reinforces the lie and fraud disguised as " Hope " the igbos and imolites know what they want and won't be forced after any narrative. Uzodinma will meet what befits him. It's only a matter of time

Crying and wailing is not good for mental stability.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by blacknp(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Mtcheeww.. If only that Plane could just..... lipsrsealed Hmmm lemme just comment my reserve sha..
Be careful, don't wish on other people's parents, what you won't wish on yours. He will go and come back safely, he will handover power in 2023, and go and live in Daura sorrounded by his Family, a life well fulfilled by any standard of any country, a military General, and 2 × President in different eras?, Don't hate, congratulate, who Jah has blessed, let no man curse.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by Wyzzhi22: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Meanwhile listen to Omawumi new song ft Philkeyz- Situation

https://abegabeg.com/download-music-omawumi-ft-philkeyz-lituation/
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good riddance, er, I mean safe journey cool

Our kidnappers, terrorists, robbers, police, will all still be here upon your return.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
HOPE UZODINMA DEY DO LIKE JJC... SHAME DEY CATCH AM SMALL

Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by emeka1759(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Coldie:

To slap u just dae hungry me
i dey my house nw

Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
winfy11:
Hope is enjoying what Emeka didn't enjoy

Emeka was too busy for this kinda nonsense junketing with the bigot-in-chief!
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Then it must be a case of stealing the mandate from a man whom it was said also initially stole the mandate. Or did Ihedioha attain the mandatory 1/3 votes in 2/3 of the LGAs? If he did then he can at least have a say, but if he didn’t then he should realise he was hanging onto a stolen mandate!

BTW spare me your insults please

franchasng:
Buhari, the most dangerous Nigerian man!

See him carrying his stolen Governor about......as you Buhari and co used your human position and power to rob Emeka Ihedioha his rightfully won position, so shall powers above you shall steal your right and that of all your evil supporters!! angry angry
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by brandmix: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
I see ayade switching to apc
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
hope uzodinma dream come through.... Soon it will be david lyon
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Believe that at your own peril!
You don’t really know Hope Uzodinma. I laugh. The man has seen the best in life.
Very smart and unpredictable.
Don’t be deceived.

Meanwhile HU is being groomed for 2023. He can be trusted to play ball because he will be held by the balls ��
This is where the discussion starts. Discussion will continue at a later date

modsfucker:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Demolition Man!
On sighting the Presidential BBJ (Boeing Business Jet) Emeka would have attempted to order its demolition . Would have been risky inviting him. Baba no want wahala

XANDERBOY85:

Emeka was too busy for this kinda nonsense junketing with the bigot-in-chief!
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by semyman: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
kittykollinxx:
Minister of tourism and transportation. Buhari I hail
He should have sent you to go do the jobs he was elected to do right so that he will be mopping floor in ASO Rock?
Illiterate
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by odehaj: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2020

post=86460175:
[s]SAFE trip to and fro to our darling President[s]

~We pray for long life in good health for you now and always Daddy.~

~May you not come back to meet anyone saying you will not return.~

<Go and may the Almighty Allah grant your prayers for our darling nation.~

~God bless our President Muhammadu Buhari.~
~Thank you so much for all you are doing to make this battered nation work again.~
~Once again, God bless you Daddy.~
~God bless Nigeria. ~

Go in peace darling, handsome daddy....

That is our darling Daddy for you.
He belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody!
A man after God's heart.

Thank you sir.
God bless you too!

Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
semyman:

He should have sent you to go do the jobs he was elected to do right so that he will be mopping floor in ASO Rock?
Illiterate

Your father is an illiterate
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
modsfucker:

He apparently looked intimidated and uncomfortable. Ayade was more in the presidential mood, enjoying the moment. Hope has not really adjusted to the recent happenings in his life; his sudden status. Gradually, he will.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by akilo1: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, we wish you a safe trip sir. Go and bring more development to our dear country
oga have u taken your medication?did u skip your medication?how many development have babu bring so far from his johny waka?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by aspiring44: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
realstars:
The year has begone and our traveling machine is on the way to meet his traveling style,
wait a minute, pls who will pilot the country after his departure?

You can see that is mamman daura was the one shaking hands with him . So you can think or deduce what is happening in Aso Rock
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by Giftedtu: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
what's the secret about this buhari's sudden change of look, He looks younger than he was before.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) by vr0xen: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
post=86460178:

Emekus, The President of everyone in your Yard, Local Government, and State at large, you mean? wink

Oya........ sip wine and cool body...... cheesy

so it pained you that you cheer up your stupidity with empty glass....

both you and your buhari is very empty like permittivity of free space

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo / Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) / Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.