Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,999 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Was Surprised It Happen To Me When I Joined - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Surprised It Happen To Me When I Joined (471 Views)

Man Surprised His Girlfriend With A Portrait Of Her In Bed With Another Man / What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Surprised It Happen To Me When I Joined by Blexino(f): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is a new telegram channel for people who are planning to settle down this year... This channel is a great platform for only serious minded individuals... They are strictly for serious business and they don't charge you for any money... Their services include hookups, dating that can lead to marriage, friendship... Join this link on telegram Legit love platform❤️
We matchmake people are ready to meet with who to marry within a short, medium specific of time...
https:///marrymeyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised It Happen To Me When I Joined by Blexino(f): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Join this link on telegram Legit love platform❤️
We matchmake people are ready to meet with who to marry within a short, medium specific of time...Legit love platform❤️
We matchmake people are ready to meet with who to marry within a short, medium specific of time...
https:///marrymeyes

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Guys Full Nairaland Sha / Techvacancy Midnight Giveaway / Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.