Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook (683 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook by sammyzacks(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
To the glory of God I am not sick and flown abroad as you may have heard the falsehood. I am hale and healthy and in the country doing my job. Thanks for your prayers.Again,with God all things are possible.PIY.
Re: To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook by edoyad(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2010
i don't understand, i'll google it.
Re: To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook by sammyzacks(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
Bad belle people are wishing the guy dead.
Re: To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook by edoyad(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2010
what i mean mr zacks is, did he post that on face book ? Cos when i saw that sun story i doubted it myself.
Re: To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook by Ymodulus: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
i no fit laugh, na facebook all of them don dey use. LIKE PRESIDENT LIKE GOVERNORS
Re: To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook by edoyad(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2010
i no fit laugh,  na facebook all of them don dey use.  LIKE PRESIDENT LIKE GOVERNORS

And so is every other world leader, i don't see the sense in statement.
Do you think we're in Somalia ?
Re: To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
dats what yaradua was saying too, i am not sick and tommorrow he will die, sickness is not a bad thing govano
Re: To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook by jamace(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
So the gov "dey kampe"? Na wa for our journalists o shocked shocked
Re: To The Glory Of God I Am Not Sick- Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa On Facebook by Nsiman(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
Nigerians love false rumours, they can spread it faster than the truth. The initiator of that false rumour shld be charge to court for treason/felony

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Life And Death In A City Fearful Of Islamist Gunmen / Will Jonathan's Ambition Not Ruin This Country? / Icpc Shocked As Agf Withdraws Minister’s ‘corruption’ Case File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.