Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State (2667 Views)

"SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS / Assault On Disarmed Bandits Unacceptable – NAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by MrSurd: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ruggedman took to his Instagram account to share a video of how some SARS officers of the delta state police division was disarmed after the went on an unauthorized Redding of a certain area in Asaba the capital city of Delta state.
Ruggedman who narrated how the whole saga began stated that he was called by a residents of the street that they where SARS officers breaking into residents houses and taking their phones and other properties like laptops etc, he ”ruggedman’ quickly called the police commissioner of delta state which he got an instruction form the police commissioner to immediately visit the place and collect the van number.
He further explained that on getting there, he meet the SARS carrying out their illegal actions as he immediately called on the police commissioner back, gave him their van number and immediately
Another van filled with other officers came, disarmed them and immediately arrested all of them.
See video below

https://knaija.com/2020/02/08/sars-officers-disarmed-in-delta-state/

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by GOFRONT(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Endsars

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Interesting
Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by dawnomike(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Way to go... Sanity brought to the insane

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by BuhariAdvocate: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
That is how my sister gave hot slap to 2 SARS last week at c.m.s. they thought she is a bloody civilian. As if that is enough she called commissioner of police and they were arrested.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by Bluntguy: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Well-done Ruggedman. Hope you continue to know peace after this episode, because those guys never forget. It can take them up to the next five years to take what I know they would like to call their own pound of flesh except if the government will "endsars" by then.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by solmus: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ruged man is doing his little bit, this is what comuinity policing is about

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by nzeobi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Words backed by action.
Thieves are better than SARS.

I overheard one SARS guy saying he doesn't catch thieves and that he is only interested in yahoo boys.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by slimfit1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
You have not solved the problem you just massaged it. When you do things like this it should not stop there go to the highest-ranking. So what about people and areas where they can't have access to you.

The only thing you have shown here is that you know the CP.
Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
If u look at it logically, I mean pragmatically devoid of sentiments and zombieism... You'll see that buhari is to be blamed

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by princemillla(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
I don’t know about you but this new sweet me that I want to read it again and again cheesy
Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by gloriaunobi(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
We now trust thief's than SARS
Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
ProfDview:
If u look at it logically, I mean pragmatically devoid of sentiments and zombieism... You'll see that buhari is to be blamed
Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by Techcrunchng(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
slimfit1:
You have not solved the problem you just massaged it. When you do things like this it should not stop there go to the highest-ranking. So what about people and areas where they can't have access to you.

The only thing you have shown here is that you know the CP.
what exactly is eating you up bro
Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by finalboss(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Who wrote this shit ? angry
Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by slimfit1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Techcrunchng:
what exactly is eating you up bro

Secession what about you?
Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by Techcrunchng(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
slimfit1:

Secession what about you?
secession on?
Re: SARS Officers Disarmed In Delta State by Captainrambo2: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
That is how my sister gave hot slap to 2 SARS last week at c.m.s. they thought she is a bloody civilian. As if that is enough she called commissioner of police and they were arrested.
liar undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Rivers State Cursed Or Are We The Cause? / I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari / Tinubu Emerges As APC Presidential Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.