Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi (782 Views)

Over 70% Of Africa Nations More Peaceful Than US, Says Peacepro / APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) / Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by tadesmith123: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Governor of Kano state, Abdullahi Ganduje in a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja, claimed that Kano State is the most peaceful state in Nigeria. In the meeting where he also announced the construction of an Army training center in Falgore forest to protect the space from hoodlums being the largest game reserve in the country. Got Questions? Ask NaijaPalaba Despite the country clamoring about the increase in insecurity in the country, the Governor was full of pride saying this.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/why-kano-in-more-peaceful-than-lagos-and-other-34-states-in-nigeria-abdullahi-ganduje-to-buhari/
Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by Citytrend: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Kano is cook because of itself community Leaders commitments towards ensuring peace and security
Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by JosEast(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
ok
Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by 100RSD: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Kano is totally in the hands of those who sponsor the jihadists,

Kano is is the political capital of the entire Northern States,

2 Likes

Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by TheExecutioner: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Meanwhile they're suffering like wretched beggars. Poverty, hunger, starvation and illiteracy is the aboki ID card.

Citytrend:
Kano is cook because of itself community Leaders commitments towards ensuring peace and security

2 Likes

Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
The only reason why there are no major upheavals in Kano is because the minority Christian group living in Kano are not violent by nature.

I can only imagine how marginalised they must have been all these years.
Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by valarmorghulis: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
FrLukas:
The only reason why there are no major upheavals in Kano is because the minority Christian group living in Kano are not violent by nature.

I can only imagine how marginalised they must have been all these years.
See this one, so those cultist in rivers state are Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
valarmorghulis:

See this one, so those cultist in rivers state are Muslims?

Read to understand.

No need jumping on my mentions unnecessarily, bro.

Is the thread about Rivers State?

No. The thread is about Kano state and its supposed peaceful nature.

You want to stand there and tell me that Christians are not being marginalized in the core north?

Where Hisbah police keeps harassing Christians. Locking down the market during the Ramadan fasts like as if Christians must take part in the fast too.

Marginalisation in appointments and so on.

If such happened elsewhere where Christians are the majority, I'm sure even you can imagine the consequences.

We always have broda Muri to blow it out of proportion.
Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by Tizmamoney: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
FrLukas:

Read to understand.

You want to stand there and tell me that Christians are not being marginalized in the core north?

Where Hisbah police keeps harassing Christians. Locking down the market during the Ramadan fasts like as if Christians must take part in the fast too.

If such happened elsewhere where Christians are the majority, I'm sure even you can imagine the consequences.

d guy na illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by Nasman(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
FrLukas:

Read to understand.

Kano is a Muslim state go and deal with that.
Core North is for Muslims. I refuse to be politically correct.

1 Like

Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nasman:

Kano is a Muslim state go and deal with that.
Core North is for Muslims. I refuse to be politically correct.

There is no state that is Moslem or Christian in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a secular entity. Deal with that.

If you want an Islamic Republic for yourselves, hasten the demise of Nigeria.

But you won't because you are enjoying the wealth of the other regions.

If not for the NYSC program that deploys southern graduates to the North, most of your school's up there will be Quranic schools.

But as long as you are a part of Nigeria, you are not a Moslem state but a secular one. QED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi by princemillla(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kano is where payment headquarter!!!

(1) (Reply)

As Abba Kyari Finally Gone.! The Lesson To Learn / Reno Omokri Dragged On Twitter; Guilty Of What He Dissed Oby Of / #revolutionnow!!!!northerners Protest Against President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.