Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed (27251 Views)

APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) / Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other / "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by ManirBK: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
The just sacked speaker of Kano state House of Assembly, Alhaji Yusuf Abdullahi Ata was sacked over allegation of corruption, Daily Trust learnt.
Other allegation leveled against the former speaker was late coming.
He is also accused of not carrying other principal officers in running the affairs of the house.
Details later...

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-why-kano-speaker-ata-was-removed-263282.html
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by ManirBK: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
The battle don start.2019 laoding. Nigeria Sai BABA BUBU.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Crocky23: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bubu impeachment loading

Let Buhari go to london for 6months again, by the time he returns Saraki would be president and Ekweremandu his vice.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by IllegalMoney: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
The speaker was removed over the impending defection of 80% of Kano State Lawmakers back to PDP on the day Kwankwaso will return to Kano in early August

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by sigiyaya(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dd
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by morikee: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jokers
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by cosmatika(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
He simply was removed because he has come back to his senses that they re in Chains and not Change as promised by APC.
Remember this;
"I encourage our members to remain faithful even in defeat. Every PDP defector will return with empty stomach.They will be treated badly by those they are running after now."

- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR), 30th April, 2015.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
He was IMPEACHED because of late coming and corruption, lol honestly what of buhari that spent years in London but yet gets major support from kano

What a joke, he was impeach because he is not loyal to kwakwanso

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by elmarshall1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wow. Kano is shaking now. I love this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Just2endowed2(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
undecided do i care?

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
2019 election pls do and come fast!

I can't wait anymore

My PVC is eagerly waiting to cast Buhari and Yahaya Bello out of office.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by ehinja: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
If the impeachment will make the house better no yawa. But we all know its never about the people who they are respresenting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Jay5mie: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Buhari till 20....JESUS! Who stone me...allow me talk finish na....Ah yo!! My eye my eye my eye

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Centcanada: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Impeachment or not Nigerian need Young man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Donvalentino55(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Rumble in the Jungle

3 Likes

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by bettercreature(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by chrisxxx(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
If corruption is the reason of removing a leader then we would have none presently.

10 Likes

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by BrutusOj(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
More defection coming soon. Truth is that people are tired of staying in same party with the failure called PMB. His fulani brothers are doing all they can to reduce the population of other tribes in Zamfara as they are doing in middle belt, but God pass them. ICC will come for Buhari by 2019 when he goes to Daura for his attrocities

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
I have never seen politics turned upside down like this before undecided

They called them useless but APC will do anything to get them back or waste them!

The defectors shouldn't be too relaxed lest the enemy come at night to steal their grains!

A word is enough for the wise!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by MAJORBANKZ(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
kwankwassayi movement. Where are the zombies that assert kwankwaso doesn't have electoral value?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by braine(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol. See excuse o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Bizibi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
We all know that was not the only reason

2 Likes

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by OhiOfIhima: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
lame excuse... Sing that to the Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Pabloosas(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
See them...
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Iamgrey5(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
He was removed because of his alleged loyalty to Kwakwasor

5 Likes

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by 1miccza: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
A season of madness and impunity, My naija people make una see democracy ooo, demonstration of crase...
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by ibori1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Politics is a strategic game.

ROYAL FLEX ESTATE

Unique, irresistable and attractive garden located in a strategic and conducive environment in Ibeju Lekki Lagos.

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 5 minutes drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort

PRICE: N700,000.

TITLE: Excision in Progress

SIZE: 600sqm

PROMO: BUY 5 PLOTS & GET ONE FREE PLOT
*Offer Valid till 6th August 2018.*

Don't be left out of this amazing offer. This is a rare opportunity for you to have investment around the fastest developing region in Africa.

Now think of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects that will skyrocket your investments within the next 36 months, investments such as:

1. Dangote Refinery
2. Dangote Fertilizer Plant
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone
4. LA Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
5. Lekki Int. Airport
6. Lekki Deep Sea Port
7. Lagos State Golf Course
8. Lagos Smart City
9. Numerous Beach Resorts and so on

For more information, enquiries and inspection
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Peacecore: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
IllegalMoney:
The speaker was removed over the impending defection of 80% of Kano State Lawmakers back to PDP on the day Kwankwaso will return to Kano in early August
Ask urslf if Ganduje will allow him enter d state. dey confuse urself

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Afamed: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Stop contradicting yourself. If the 80% of the Kano house members are to defeat to PDP, where did they now get the larger number that impeached him from? Could it be the Kano house of Assembly impeach their own PDP loyalist even before the arrival of kwankwaso?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Biggest Scandals That Rocked Nigeria In 2017 / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Afenifere: We Can't Thank Buhari's Government For Ordering Sowore's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.