Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Video: Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Sex With Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Sex With Woman (1142 Views)

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Sex With Woman by freshgbedu(m): 2:02am On Feb 09, 2020
In a video that has gone viral, the sex worker, who identified herself as Precious from Akwa Ibom State said she alerted the hotel staff early Saturday, when she found that the man was not responding when she tried to nudge him to pay her, as she was about to leave the hotel.

Policemen who interrogated the girl in the video found some drugs in the man’s bag and it was believed the man used them before going to bed.
READ MORE https://lagostrend.com/gist/video-man-dies-in-lagos-hotel-after-sex-with-woman/

1 Share

Re: Video: Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Sex With Woman by delishpot: 2:09am On Feb 09, 2020
He got what he paid for. Many more will follow. Their ears nor dey hear word.
Re: Video: Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Sex With Woman by Lexusgs430: 4:23am On Feb 09, 2020
Be satisfied with your 48 seconds and see the next day................ grin
Re: Video: Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Sex With Woman by Skmoda360(m): 4:47am On Feb 09, 2020
This one don kill himself with overdo......

(1) (Reply)

See Want I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran For Her Life / “video” I Felt Their Was Papper In Your Hand When I Allow You To Finger Me; / A Boyfriend Who Does'nt Buy You PANT And BRA As No Right To Remove Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.