Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

12 Sign That A Girl Is Attracted To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Sign That A Girl Is Attracted To You (1284 Views)

How To Tell If A Co-worker Is Flirting With You And Is Attracted To You / Signs A Man Is Attracted To You Sexually / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Sign That A Girl Is Attracted To You by Yomiside1(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Girls remain the most complicated species in this planet earth, when you think she meant A, she is actually want you to do Z, with the below signs you can actually know if a lady want you or not.

http:///s60c213a5200209en_ng
Re: 12 Sign That A Girl Is Attracted To You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2020
The 12 signs are simple na
1. She compliments you
2. She dosent like wen u talk to other girls or gives attitude when u shift attention to other girls
3. She dosent mind coming over to clean and help out
4. She is always looking hot and sexy or well groomed when she comes to you
5 she can call for africa or whatsapp
When u call her, she picks quickly or returns your missed call
She can abandon something very important and attend to you
Her face lightens up once you are around
She talks about you to her friends or family
She dosent mind you holding her hand and for a core Christian, loosening up to allowing you kiss her
Also she remembers your last conversation or something you didn't give much thought to
Some that are loaded can even give you gifts claiming they think it will fit you.
She replies ur Instagram, WhatsApp messages sharp sharp and likes all ur pics
Many and I mean many may do the opposite of all I wrote and be dying in silence.. Yes.. We are wired that way sometimes

MAY God give you wisdom on how to handle such women especially when the feeling is not mutual

1 Like

Re: 12 Sign That A Girl Is Attracted To You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
undecided
^^^^ too clingy.
If i like you, i'm usually mean and extremely nice.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Sign That A Girl Is Attracted To You by Skmoda360(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
undecided. It's not a thing ...old as Bleep.
Re: 12 Sign That A Girl Is Attracted To You by Vosav: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
If you want to compliment a girl that you think is into you check out: https://www.trendingus.com/compliments-for-girls

(1) (Reply)

Is This Rape Or Not? Sometimes I Feel Nigerians Do Not Even Know What Rape Is / Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? / The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.