Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Issue sorted, miix-up occured - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Issue sorted, miix-up occured (8169 Views)

Issue sorted, miix-up occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2010
kk
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
Please help me Tears dropping oooh
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by denzel2009: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
This is serious.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
please even if you want to take 100k, please remove 100k and pay back the balance into my account, please i berg you in the mighty name of jesus german 007 ohkai adengo motors.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
It will be nice to hear from German007 on this issue before saying anything yet. I have spoken with him on a few occasions and from the consistency in his dealings on nairaland.com, I see him and regard him as a reasonable and considerate businessman.

Like I said (speaking for myself), I would like to hear his own side of the story.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by baslone: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2010
Are u jokin or wat?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by nyrol(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2010
Yeah i ve spoken to 007 a couple of time on the phone. and from his threads i ve read i dont think he is had any dirty deal with no one or any deal gon sour. Lets wait to hear from him. Sorry Mr. Tim things would be sorted soon. all will be well.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by german007(m): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2010
[b]Hello,

Sorry for the late response.

Its been a very hectic day as we've been sorting out some newly arrived deliveries

Mr Timothy001. I would firstly like to apologise for the inconvenience the delay in delivering your unit will and has caused. I also a bit pertubed you have decided to come online to create this thread shortly after I spoke to you and your elder brother in Nigeria Il be delivering you Beautiful Unit to when It arrives and would also like to thank you for your condolences regarding my Junior Brother who passed away in the UK two weeks ago.

Your made your deposit at the end of October. Your inspection, payment and dock recpt booking was arrange with a week or two,  Shortly after, trucking arrangement were made by the shippers,  Which unfortunately took about a week or two more for a trucker to make pick up as truckings are made as based on truckers schedule.

The unit was delivered to the ports in Time for the CUT-OFF date but unfortunately US customs didnt load the unit on the Vessel as scheduled as CTN issue became a mandatory requirement by Nigerian Customs, stating that any unit without a CTN number at the ports will be refused loading by US customs.

I also had a Nairalander's Mercedes Benz ML another nairalander's 2002 Mazda MPV, a non-nairalander's 2007 C-Class and another 2010 Toyota Four-Runner encounter the same issue. This issues have since been resolved, and your unit shall arrive by the second week of January.

To show your unit was purchased appropriately, I have also attached a copy of the BILL OF SALE for your unit and the port delivery to Jacksonville was also arranged by the dealer.

Thought It was right to be honest, tell you the situation upfront rather than dissapoint you upon arrival so we can make alternative plans for your mobility.

Your brother also contacted me again three minutes ago and explained the issue of your trip to me.

Il be contacting you tommorow to see what we can do with regards to transport arrangements for your trip.

Apologies again for any inconviencence.

We will always strive to achieve perfection.

cool[/b]

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 12:44am On Dec 14, 2010
Good guy, I know you would always come through. Sorry about your younger brother. Real sad.

Mr. Tim, I hope you understand it was completely a logistics issue, this is typical of businesses that are basically 90% physical logistics and 5% paper work.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Consensus: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2010
OP.

I understand your slight dissapointment, but its rather unfair for you to create such thread that may tarnish a reputable person's image.

I'll think it rather unfair even after you've spoken to him, and your brother has.

I was duped twice by a Non-Nairaland Cotonou dealer and a Nairaland one before I met 007. I transacted Millions of naira with him even before meeting him and My Unit arrived withing 30 days,

He's also just delivered my Wife's 08 Camry., and Three cars for other friends of mine and we will happilly refer him to other friends and family members.

He's got the best deals and is ever ready and willing to help.

Your car will surely arrive, that's one thing I do know.

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2010
@Consensus YOU SAID YOU UNDERSTAND MY SLIGHT DIS-AAPOINTMENT, I PRE-ORDERED A CAR .IT NOW 3MOUTH.WHEN AM COMING TO NIGERIA.YOU'RE CALLING THIS SLIGHT DIS-APPOINMENT ? IF 3MOUNTH IS A SLIGHT DISAPPOINTMENT TO YOU,THEN HOW MANY MONTH WILL YOU ADDRESS AS DEEP DISAPPOINTMENT.3YEARS?

This is Unfair,I SWEAT TO ALLAH, GERMAN007 TOLD ME HE WILL EVEN USE THE CAR TO COME PICK ME UP AT THE AIRPORT. HE GUARANTEED ME,I WAS SLEEPING AND SMILING,I NEVER KNEW EMPTY PROMISES,BUT SEE ME ,.THE CAR IS STILL IN THE US AND UNTIL SECOND WEEK OF JANUARY,AM RETURNING ON THE THIRD WEEK OF JANUARY,BECAUSE I GOT EXAMS AT MY COLLEGE HERE 3RD WEEK OF JANUARY,AND THE COLLEGE HAS STARTED THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STUDENT MISSING THE HIS OR HER EXAM OR ASSIGNMENT,

I HAVE BEEN OUT OF NIGERIA FOR 1YR PLUS,PLEASE YOU DON'T EXPECT ME TO TREK OR TAKE DANFOR? MY FATHER,MOTHER,BROTHER AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE EXPECTING TO SEE ME BECAUSE I ALREADY SHOWED THEM THE PICTURES.PLEASE NAIRALAND IF I CAN CHANGE MY OR POSTPONE MY FLIGHT I WILL DO.BUT THE TRUTH IS I BOUGHT A LESSER BONANZA TICKET WHICH MUST BE USED OR BECAUSE IT PEAK PERIOD ,NO CHANCES AGAIN till january

MR GERMAN007 PLEASE AM BEGGING YOU WITH THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD.YESTERDAY WAS LIKE I GOT HIT BY ZUMA ROCK,IT HIT ME SO BAD.I DON'T WANT TO REGRET CONTACTING YOU.I DON'T WANT TO SAY YOU DECEIVED ME BECAUSE IF NOT FOR YESTERDAY YOU HAVE BEEN ASSURING ME EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT THE SAIL MAN PLACE EOD FOR VIP SECTION,WHAT YOU SAID THAT SOUND ANNOYING TO ME WAS WHEN YOU MENTIONED {LET US KEEP ON PRAYING.} I WAS LIKE,WAT IS PRAYER IN THIS.I KNEW SOMETHING IS WRONG, PLEASE NAIRALANDER AM SOBER, AND SO SAD.I HAVE BELIEVED ALL THIS FOR 3MOUNTH [ 90 WEEKS ] THAT GERMAN007 WOULD COME USE THE CAR TO PICK ME UP,AND I WOULD PRAISE HIM ON NAIRALAND BECAUSE THAT WHERE I MET HIM ONLY FOR 3-4 DAYS OF MY ARRIVAL I HAD IT STILL IN USA.GERMAN007 IF IT'S WAS YOUR OWN BROTHER YOUR OWN BROTHER WHO LEFT FOR A YEAR PLUS AND SOMEONE DID DIS TO HIM WOULD YOU BE HAPPY?? HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MATTERS TO GERMAN007 BUT SINCE 3MOUNTH HE NEVER KNEW THE CAR HASN'T LEFT USA?UNTIL LAST MINUTE YESTERDAY WHEN I CALLED HIM

@Consensus I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START FROM OR I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY,BECAUSE GOD KNOWS IF I HAD MORE TIME TO STAY IN NIGERIA.I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR .BUT WAT THE PURPOSE OF PRE-ODER WHEN AM LEAVING 2 WEEKS TO THE CAR ARRIVAL? REMEMBER IT TAKES 3DAYS FOR CLEARANCE EVEN IF IT ARRIVED 2ND WEEK OF JANUARY. BY 28TH I SHOULD BE IN MALAYSIA BACK.

PLEASE GERMAN007 IN JESUS NAME, GOD WILL BE AT YOUR SIDE.MORE BUSINESS WILL COME TO YOU.EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY ARE BEEN SAD AND ARE SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION.

BUT PLEASE DON'T LET SHAME MEET ME OR MY FRIENDS,PLEASE FOR CHRIST SAKE, TAKE 50-100K FROM THE MONEY AND GIVE ME BACK D REST,SO I WOUN'T DIE ON YOUR NECK.I SWEAR TO GOD.I WASN'T ABLE TO SLEEP THROUGHOUT THE NITE, PLEASE I CAN'T CALL YOU BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THIS TO GO THE WRONG WAY,NEITHER DO I WANT US REIUN YOUR BUSINESS OR UR PERSONALITY. BUT YOU CONSIDER OTHER PEOPLE AND WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH. YOU RAISED MY HOPES UP. SWEET MOUTH GOD I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TYPE AGAIN , GERMAN MAN ABERG OOOH, BIKONU, PLEASE, OOOHH, DON'T LET MY FAMILY KILL ME WITH WORRY OOH, BECAUSE WAT THEY ARE THINKING IS NOW A DIFFRENT THING OOH,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by obi58: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2010
timothy relax,

the dealer has publicly undertaken to provide alternative transport for you whilst in the country so come down and report back to us if again he fails to keep to his words.

german001,

sorry to hear abt your brother but business is business. you had better ensure that you provide this guy with a car even if it is your personal car as your personal reputation is at stake here.

cheers all and have a gr8 day.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by baslone: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2010
Timo don fustrate!!! wink

I feel your pain bro!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Consensus: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2010
Timothy001.

I'm beginning to think there's more to this, more than all you're stating. Unless there isn't more. Otherwise, My opinion is that you are overreacting. As onwan has said, their pre-order thing is more logisitcs than paperwork.

German has clearly stated your unit will arrive and it may unfortunately not be at a time that suits you, there are some thing that are beyond their control.

Did you call him to no avail? Has he igngored your email, from your posts I don't think he has, And As he states, you still both spoke yday, plus your brother spoke to him.

He is someone I know as being very humble, ready, will and able to help where he can. And will go to the extreme to work with whatever budget you're working with.

From your statements, your car will still be in Nigeria after your depatrure, unless you plan to take it with you back to the country you are?.

I still stand by my point that its rather unfair to create a thread like this coupled with your overreaction.

No one is perfect, and I don't think you are niether.

I'll always keep patronising him, not just because I have had smooth deals with him, but his personality and humiilty is what I like. I also forsee great potential in him.

You both should come to a gentleman resolution,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2010
@consensus, i dont think timo has over reacted in any way. Regardless of the logistics involved, to be disappointed in this untimely way is plain wrong.
Wrong because German007 owed it a duty to inform Timo, well before, that he wouldnt meet the deadline, when HE clearly knew this, and PROBABLY knew too that Timo was banking on that arrival date.
This is somewhat deceptive.
Timo has stated his offer(keep 50k and return the rest of the money), pity the cargo has shipped already?
I think German007 in all fairness should bridle his sellers' 'wiseness' and at least give Timo a pretty discount on the balance.
Its that simple
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Fogman(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2010
BoboYekini:

@consensus, i dont think timo has over reacted in any way. Regardless of the logistics involved, to be disappointed in this untimely way is plain wrong.
Wrong because German007 owed it a duty to inform Timo, well before, that he wouldnt meet the deadline, when HE clearly knew this, and PROBABLY knew too that Timo was banking on that arrival date.
This is somewhat deceptive.
Timo has stated his offer(keep 50k and return the rest of the money), pity the cargo has shipped already?
I think German007 in all fairness should bridle his sellers' 'wiseness' and at least give Timo a pretty discount on the balance.
Its that simple

Well spoken!

@ Consensus, in issues like this, u dont ve to be sentimental. The poster has made all arrangement to use this car for his stay in Nigeria and now this! I dont think mobility is the key issue here. It is really dissappointing.

@ German007, pls come to a compromise with ur client, b4 this issue ruine ur reputation. Pla accept my condolence.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by baconline(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2010
a lot of times I have run into this same problem with timing,but when my client eventually gets his car it is all smiles as he forgets the delay. Importation is a very delicate issue with respect to time.There are a lot of factors that can cause delay.So I will probably say that those on pre order should give their clients at least 2 months ,funny somethings it might even get to 4 months!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2010
This is Timo's thread so I will let it ride a little on his outburst BUT since he is addressing it to nairaland.com, then I think its only right I come correct and let him know what I think;

The dealer has made you understand here that its a logistics issue which you are not disputing and which (except you live in Afghanistan or Gaza - where even this still happens), you will know that this is a normal but painful experience that happens.

I have had to order (through orderbay) for vehicle parts and electronics that cost more than that your honda and it took over a month beyond the ETA to come in, but it still did and it was also something that had to do with backlog shipping problem. It was critical for me at that time because two of my vehicles couldn't function because of those items.

Don't make it look like there is something else going on here and try tarnishing a good guy's image (which you can't anyways). You have heard someone say he delivered his wife's 08 Camry without stories and paying him millions before even meeting him.

He has even told you he'll provide you with an alternative loaner till your unit arrives. The way you are on and on about this 50k and 100k is begining to make me feel you are trying to be funny.

I think you need to relax and wait for your honda to arrive and stop all this raps . . sounding like you ordered a Maybach or something

Or is there something you are not telling us?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by knotty(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2010
timothy001:

@
BUT PLEASE DON'T LET SHAME MEET ME OR MY FRIENDS,PLEASE FOR CHRIST SAKE, TAKE 50-100K FROM THE MONEY AND GIVE ME BACK D REST,SO I WOUN'T DIE ON YOUR NECK.I SWEAR TO GOD.I WASN'T ABLE TO SLEEP THROUGHOUT THE Nite. , GERMAN MAN ABERG OOOH, BIKONU, PLEASE, OOOHH, DON'T LET MY FAMILY KILL ME WITH WORRY OOH.

It has come to dying over a car you`ld use for holiday?

DIE,  make we see.

what is the shame in being carless for a short while when you holiday in the country? is that worth dying for? is this all your life is worth, youngman? this is sick.

at xmas, shipping can be nightmarish, we ll know this. booking your shipment to arrive in this period has its risks, risks that would have meant you have a PLan B. and the gentle dealer is even offering you a plan B just in case your MASSERATI did not arrive in time. yet, you chose to die.

die o. die for what you believe in: your car.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2010
Hmmm! What can I say. It is always quick for Onwan and Consesus to jump to the defence of the dealers on Nairaland? That aint fair? Lets make things work for both parties rather than take sides. Because you know a dealer does not make him credible? Afterall, German confirmed the deal unlike some pple. It is not easy to come up with that kind of money and keep quiet. I want to trust the credibility of German 007 and I hope he tidy this deal up quickly before any image is tarnished.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Emperoh(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2010
I hope this doesn't balloon to another crisis!!

Timothy,
I can only feel for you. . . .but all i need to let you know is that the car will arrive.
Lets see to it that German provides you with an alternative means pending the arrival of your unit.

German,
Sincere and heartfelt condolences for your brother. I never knew about it till now.
i also understand Inspired is down, sick.

Pls i think you need to try sort Timothy out with a source of mobility as u promised.
This is not the longest disappointment but this will be more painful as it is a time conscious deal.
Pls do all u can to help this dude out.

PRE-ORDER DEALERS:
Pls and please, in order to avoid these sort of issues, it is always better to paint a very realistic picture to your client . . . .i do rather my peace of mind than a client bugging my life for missing my date.
We all know the 21 days/3 weeks delivery date is all a marketing gimmick/mirage- even if you have a car on ground already in America, it will still take at least, 4 weeks or one month.
We know how tough it is to get a decent, good buy, clean enough to hold our reputation high.

So in order to avoid issues like this, let the prospective client know what it really takes to get a car worth the trip to US and how the logistics work. I think it will paint a clearer picture of honesty for you than anything else. . . . . lets try to maintain the beauty of this medium and make it more customer friendly.

PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS!!
I am shouting it out loud. . . . .and i ain't mincing words about it.
Any dealer who promises to get you a car from USA under one month is a LIER!!!!
Avoid him. It takes at least 2 weeks to get a decent car or win a bid at crash auction if the person is buying crashed cars like i do sometimes. . . . . another one week or much more to sort out shipping details and even longer if the shipping schedule is not as frequent as Grimaldi.
And if you buy a salvage car and wishes to fix it in USA like i do, then factor in another 2-3 weeks for a quality job to be done your unit. But you can be sure that your car will get to Nigeria in 21 days once the vessel sails and give another 3-5 days max for clearing.

Therefore, it take an average of 6 - 10 weeks to conclude a pre-order deal. But u can always be grateful for the medium and u can be rest assured of the quality of the ride the means provides.

Please let us all be guided accordingly!!

Just my 1 pence!!!!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2010
Emperoh:

I hope this doesn't balloon to another crisis!!

Timothy,
I can only feel for you. . . .but all i need to let you know is that the car will arrive.
Lets see to it that German provides you with an alternative means pending the arrival of your unit.

German,
Sincere and heartfelt condolences for your brother. I never knew about it till now.
i also understand Inspired is down, sick.

Pls i think you need to try sort Timothy out with a source of mobility as u promised.
This is not the longest disappointment but this will be more painful as it is a time conscious deal.
Pls do all u can to help this dude out.

PRE-ORDER DEALERS:
Pls and please, in order to avoid these sort of issues, it is always better to paint a very realistic picture to your client . . . .i do rather my peace of mind than a client bugging my life for missing my date.
We all know the 21 days/3 weeks delivery date is all a marketing gimmick/mirage- even if you have a car on ground already in America, it will still take at least, 4 weeks or one month.
We know how tough it is to get a decent, good buy, clean enough to hold our reputation high.

So in order to avoid issues like this, let the prospective client know what it really takes to get a car worth the trip to US and how the logistics work. I think it will paint a clearer picture of honesty for you than anything else. . . . . lets try to maintain the beauty of this medium and make it more customer friendly.

PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS!!
I am shouting it out loud. . . . .and i ain't mincing words about it.
Any dealer who promises to get you a car from USA under one month is a LIER!!!!
Avoid him. It takes at least 2 weeks to get a decent car or win a bid at crash auction if the person is buying crashed cars like i do sometimes. . . . . another one week or much more to sort out shipping details and even longer if the shipping schedule is not as frequent as Grimaldi.
And if you buy a salvage car and wishes to fix it in USA like i do, then factor in another 2-3 weeks for a quality job to be done your unit. But you can be sure that your car will get to Nigeria in 21 days once the vessel sails and give another 3-5 days max for clearing.

Therefore, it take an average of 6 - 10 weeks to conclude a pre-order deal. But u can always be grateful for the medium and u can be rest assured of the quality of the ride the means provides.

Please let us all be guided accordingly!!

Just my 1 pence!!!!

Bros, You are too much! Well said. God bless you.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2010
Ayusman, after that thing with Banix, I found out that you immediately started advertising some cars - its not a good tactics to get into the business by trying to ruin others; it always backfires.

Back to this; a lot of us are so caught up in using services that we don't even bother spending an hour to think about how this services are provisioned.

Sometimes in the past, I had to supply some satellite phones to a client and had just 3 days delay with the shipper, he told me to meet him at NAHCO which I did and after just staying there with him for 30 minutes, I realized that anything logistics plus paperwork can be a breeze and can be a nightmare (its beyond bribe or anything) - I left and never called him back until he brought them to me.

I will stand for a straight forward dealer anytime anyday, because its not easy what they do, and we need to encourage and appreciate them.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by german007(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2010
baconline:

a lot of times I have run into this same problem with timing,but when my client eventually gets his car it is all smiles as he forgets the delay. Importation is a very delicate issue with respect to time.There are a lot of factors that can cause delay.So I will probably say that does on pre order should give their clients at least 2 months ,funny somethings it might even get to 4 months!!!!!!!!!!

[b]
Bacon Line. Well said.

In the last few hours, I have recieved numerous email and texts from clients, well wishers, friends and associates.

My own saying is "The anxiety and wait of the pre-order system is eased out and forgotten once car arrives".

I have had units take 34 days to arrive from payment,  I have had some take as long as 2, 3 or 4 months,  Im very befuddled as to where he has got the idea of 21 days delivery "from payment" (I implore any dealer who delivers car's within 21 days from payment to come forth)

Prior to our transaction, I did point out to Timothy001, Il do all possible best within my resources to ensure his car arrives before his arrival. I wouldnt have any reason to hold on to a clients car as Delivering will obviously open up doors for more deals.

The Sudden CTN enforcement affected four of my units as I stated above.

A nairalanders. Mercedes Benz ML and another one's 2002 Mazda MPV were affected by this,

I have publicly apologised to Tim, and all those affected. And still do to this very moment.

Tim the only issue  is that we havent had an opportunity for dialogue, or sorting out an alternative. We spoke for five mins, call was lost, your brother called me, and we spoke for 30 mins. He remained satisfied with my explanation.

Il state this publicly. If you are able to change your flight date, I agree to re-imburse any charges made by your airline for the changes, alternatively Il make arrangements to provide you a car for use, pending your beautiful car's arrival.

I still await your call as Iv tried calling your number and cant get through.

THE PICTURE OF YOUR STUNNING EOD IS BELOW.

IT WILL BE LIVE ON NIGERIA SOIL.

NOTHING CLEANER ITS AGE WILL BE SEEN.

cool[/b]

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2010
Onwan:

Ayusman, after that thing with Banix, I found out that you immediately started advertising some cars - its not a good tactics to get into the business by trying to ruin others; it akways backfires.

Back to this; a lot of us are so caught up in using services that we don't even bother spending an hour to think about how this services are provisioned.

Sometimes in the past, I had to supply some satellite phones to a client and had just 3 days delay with the shipper, he toks me to meet him at NAHCO which I did and after just staying there with him for 30 minutes, I realized that anything logistics plus paperwork can be a breeze and can be a nightmare (its beyond bribe or anything) - I left and never called him back until he brought them to me.

I will stand for a straight forward dealer anytime anyday, because its not easy what they do, and we need to encourage and appreciate them.

See you? Quickly started advertising some cars? How many car? For your information. I uploaded it for a friend. Am not a dealer and if i eventually become one; i'll shun shady deals.

Go thru some of your posts again. You want all buyers to keep quiet when they perceive fraud?  You even told the buyer that one will think he bought a Maybach? Na wao for you. You know want this country to be good abi?

Anyway, thank God German is dealing with this issue maturely and should shun peeps like you.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by jbak: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2010
While trying my best possible not to take sides here:

The key issue here is that German007 has raised the hopes of a customer and has hidden facts and details about a transaction from him.
I'm not privy to the agreement they had in the first place but then its clear the car was not delivered on the due date.
In fairness to German 007 he says its due to situations beyond his control (and he has provided evidence which I believe can be verified).
Now the customer is hurt and decides to react, whether he went about it the right way or not is another subject, which of course is dependent on the communications they've being having before now.

The real question for me is why do we hide info from customers in issue like this and in instances like this?

Integrity and credibility are quite fragile and should be balanced properly.

If I hear well the customer is not so afraid of the fact that he wont get his car but that it wont meet the need.

I believe this is just another opportunity to learn for existing customers, dealers and prospective customers

On the otherhand, if on this forum and based on the good posts, feedbacks  and comments of people He has made a decision to transact business with someone he has not met which is a risk on
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2010
Ayusman, so now you are a dealer on behalf of your friend. Wow, thats a new one.

Anyways, part of why Im standing for German is exactly what you are seeing him do. He always comes through and correct.

The guy's ride is truly stunning but that dont mean he should take it out of context and overstep. You know the big dogs are always watching smiley
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2010
@Consensus What the Bleep are you talking about? I can see clearly u are the right guy i pre-order from, Them send u to me? You are seeing a Case of Pure Lie and deceit you are speaking Oyinbo? Oyinbo for me or for german007 or for nairalander? Mr man aberg PACK VERY WELL,BEFORE YOU CARRY ANOTHER PERSON LOAD.BECAUSE DIS IS STILL NAIRALAND MATTER,AND DIS CASE WILL LEAD TO A POLICE STATION CASE AT THE END BECAUSE MY DAD SAID IT'S FRAUD, I TOLD HIM IT NOT, BUT WAT AM SAYING IS THAT, HE SHOULD TAKE 50-100K, HE SHOULD GIVE ME 850K, I PAID CLOSE TO A MILLION NAIRA, ABI MR @Consensus can't you help your fellow honest and Intergrity brother

@Consensus you must be drunk before posting dis rubish, Your telling me No one is perfect including me.Wow so nice, If na ur papa pre-order the car.Will you be saying all dis ??

Did i spoil his E-mage? He still e-mailed me today he can come here and say i spoil his e-mail.
I will upload my Lugage for you to see.

AM GIVING HIM AN OFFER TO TAKE 100K, AND GIVE ME MY CASH.GERMAN007 IS A BUSINESS MAN AND HE SHOULD HAVE MORE DAN MILLIONS, ALL I ASK FROM HIM IS JUST 850K, WHY ARE HUMAN BEING LIKE DIS FOR CHRIST SAKE.U SAW A THE TRUTH.INSTEAD UR TELLING ME HE IS HONEST AND PERFECT,DID I SAY HE IS NOT HONEST?OR DID I HOLD ANY BODY NOT TO WORK WITH HIM.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS DAT, I HAVE GIVING HIM OPTION TO TAKE 50,000 NAIRA OR 100K,BECAUSE MY DAD IS THINKING ANOTHER THING AND WITH GERMAN 007 SWEET MOUTH WE BOTH GO SPEND MONEY ON DIS CASE
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by jbak: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2010
kindly disregard the last paragraph on that post it was sent in error
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2010
@German, i thnk u shld call Mr. Tim, he seems pretty upset.@Tim, i undstand ur plight but i believe u can settle dis amicably. @Onwan, compliment of d season o. And am no dealer.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by netotse(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2010
@timothy001

do you feel by coming here to insult people you will achieve anything meaningful?

and all this talk about police station, you really should be careful cos unless your papa na IG, e sure me die say people wey get connects pass you dey here. . .
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2010
Just in case you are getting it wrong, you and you "daddy" need to go sit down and get some education on transactions and documentations, especially on the legal (case) part of it.

What you think yourself and your daddy will "spend" on this "case" is what some people will throw just to register a case in the right places. You must have been out of Nigeria for too long.

Well, whatever you decide; my first advise yo you is to keep your cool, wait for your ride and enjoy your stay in Nigeria, and my second opinion to you IF you fail to be patient is to make sure you have loads of that money because you will need it to collect your car from where it is going once the jump has started.

Its better you dont start what you cant finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2010 Toyota Prado Tx-l 9ja Used Available For Sale / 2009 Armored Landcruiser For Sale 19m / 2 Units Of 2007 Model Lexus Es350 Toks Full Option.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.