Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Issue sorted, miix-up occured - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Issue sorted, miix-up occured (8174 Views)

Issue sorted, miix-up occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2010
netose, u wan involve urslf 4 wetin no concern you? instead of u 2 try 2 make sure they settle amicably, u ar fuelling it 4rm d internet. Dont make it difficult 4 both parties cos none of you will be there when it xplodes. If peeps dnt av anythng sensible 2 say then stay clear of their issue.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Carshopper(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2010
@onwan pls cn u txt me on 08038181313
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ireneann: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2010
What all this blame? This is nothing short of slander! German007 has not said he ate your money. Neither has he said you will not get your car. It is just a case of logistics gone awry.

The guy has even suggested giving you a car for your mobility here in Nigeria. What else do you want from him?

Guy take a chill pill.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2010
German007 can resale the car to other customer,

Anyway.U people don't know ,but the same picture he sent me was the same one u gave me 3 mounth ago

http://www.autoclubofbroward.com/newandusedcars/0/678135/2cebea9f-1c48-4fe7-92c3-feae6d02a2f8/none/2003-Honda-Accord.aspx

Why posting it here as if it new or as if it has shipped.

@consensus DO YOU REALISE THE CAR IS STILL IN THE USA,AND YOU ARE TELLING ME I OVER REACTED.MAY GOD HANDLE DAT UR MOUTH.
@German007 u said it a CTN issue. For 3mouth, THE CAR WAS PURCHASE AFTER THE PAYMENT? GOOD AFTER THE CAR WAS PURSCHASE, DID YOU PARK IT AT THE PORT FOR 3MOUNTH .? OR YOU IT WAS TRAFFIC TO THE PORT THAT TOOK 3MOUNTH?? WHY ALL DIS, AND SOME PEOPLE ARE HERE SPEAKING ENGLISH , GRAMMER, HABAA,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2010
if una like make una open like 50 id dey take accuse me , na una sabi, MR OHKAI U HAVE 850K, ABERG TAKE 50-100K AND HELP ME NA, AND LET JUST FINISH DIS ISSUE, AND CLOSE ALL THIS, AM BERGING YOU IN JESUS NAME.I DON'T WANT TO SPEND A YEAR PLUS HERE AND COMING HOME AND GOING TO BARRACK WITH MY PAPA AND FRIENDS BECAUSE OF CAR BUSINESS, NA BERG I DEY BERG NOW OOH,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by netotse(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2010
ayusman16:

netose, u wan involve urslf 4 wetin no concern you? instead of u 2 try 2 make sure they settle amicably, u ar fuelling it 4rm d internet. Dont make it difficult 4 both parties cos none of you will be there when it xplodes. If peeps dnt av anythng sensible 2 say then stay clear of their issue.

guy na beg i dey beg you. . .free my matter. Me and you no get business.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2010
@Timothy, lol. if no be say German reply dis thread. i swear, i 4 thnk say u be comedian. take am easy abeg make laff no kill me.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by baconline(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2010
@Tim just cool your temper ,I believe if it really gets bad,Someone else could take over the car and you will get your full money back
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2010
Germanyman077 said  am trying to tarnish his Image, Inside me and him,Who is tarnishing each other image? @German007 Here is the picture of my Lugage prepared. Only to meet the shock of my Life from you, + the letter from my school.U want me to postpon my jorney?
How about my Exam? Text in class,

Kai,

Am languishing HAD I KNOWN ,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2010
ok

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2010
ok

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2010

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Emperoh(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2010
Mr. Tim,

If you are given a spare car to ride in when u come into Nigeria, what would have gone wrong?
Or, can you kindly tell us what is more to this case cos the way you are reacting seems very bizarre to me.
Shey na only motor? A non living thing?

I can assure you that if you don't cool down and sort this thing out wella (that is if it is what it seems), guy, e go dey like penny wise pound foolish. Wait for your car to arrive, take the alternative Mr. Okhai will provide you and enjoy your stay. This life is way too fragile for all the unnecessary stress you are going thru for a car you will drive and get tired of.

Meanwhile, i await your response!!!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by t0kunb0(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2010
from timo's comments above he'd probably have the car than gettin a refund (he's shown d whole family d pics 4 Christ sake). . . thus i dont fink a refund is d best alternative @ d mo'

I pre-orderd an 01 camry from Okhai https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-547049.0.html and trust me when say i do understand what u r goin thru (i definately wasnt as fortunate as consensus). Okhai kept me in the loop on a daily basis. . . . I was even cc'd on dealings with the car dealers, i ran my VIN reports independently thru Kunle-A (unknown to Okhai), I bidded for the same car (behind Okhai's back) with a diff contact details directly from the US dealer, I had a friend in GTB monitor his account transactions(apologises 2 Okhai) e.t.c . I did all this just to be sure he was the real deal b4/during&after doing biz wif him. Although the info he came back with to me were consistent and accurate, the waiting period was killing me. I also was equally tempted to ask for refund @ various times of the deal, but considering what I got I'm grateful I didnt cancel the deal (see the pics in the link above & be the judge urslf)

Bottom line is: Although the delivery took longer than expected, Okhai's price & honesty & work ethics b4,during&after d deal was spot-on. He aint holding the car down in USA intentionally, its definately due to issues behold his control sad

My recommendation: Okhai piks u up @ d airport as agreed with (another) car which "u can hang unto while in Naija" till either "urs gets deliverd 2 u" or "u leave 4 Malaysia" (whicheva cums 1st)

Tokx
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by duda(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2010
Please people of Nairaland should get something done to this issue  , this guy called Tim is my close pall and he told me when he was about dealing with German007  i never believe things can turn out like this and ,, i hate it when someone try to pretend of change from his imagine , i think German007 changed his word and turn out to another story which is not right anyway he should get something done about this as it as been started from Mr Tim that his no more paying the ride anymore then he should deduct 50.000.00 Naira out of it and send the remaining balance to his account i think its not by force to buy the ride . So for me i think German007  or whatever he called his self to stop playing games on here by using different ID to post ok if you think u can be readying this and smile i swear u will smile today and cry at last am sure you wont believe it until it happen for real okay, we are all 9ija and we know how he dey happen for HOME LAND so becareful with who u are dealing with ok we may not even talk about this again but u will see not by calling a police or taking this issue to Court but i can be sure of that so you are advice to send the remaining balance after deducting what u are ask to be deduct ok , Am waiting for u respond to this .am DUDA
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by german007(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2010
Timothy001.

With all due respect. From the nature of your posts and your excessive over reaction. Im beginning to think otherwise that you have Ulterior and Sinister Motives. Your post demonstrate excessive anger, one will think there is more to this.

You, or no one will ever fall me down. They have come anonymously in the past an we have crushed them.

I have proferred an alternative solution by stating I will provide you with a Car/Driver if you wish, Or Paying for any charges you may incur by changing your flight date, but it seems you choose to be unecessarily difficult.

95% of my clients never meet me prior to dealing, and even up to the point of dealing. Im sure that tells you a lot about my credibility.

We are here to stay and will grow from strength to strength.

I have attempted you call you, but still no response.

I still humbly await your call so we come to resolution.

Many Thanks.

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2010
This getting serious!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2010
EEEHHH people of nairaland, Paid for a car, Riding another car, DO YOU KNOW AM NOT COMING BACK HOME TILL DECEMBER NEXT YEAR, WAT IS THE EXENSE OF ALL THIS.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Carshopper(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2010
i have been readin tis frm afar n feel we should all stand down n observe frm both dealer n buyer side.

as tokunbo said i knew of his dealin wit okhai n ncouraged him to see the deal to d end-he was almost askin for a refund but i told him if ohkai has been up2date wit him on dealing then he shld give ohkai sum trust n c the deal thru.

but this case is different in sense that tokunbo resides in lagos n wasnt coming to 9ja for holidayin. The buyer has all right to b angry n its our duty as a forum united to cool him down (even if he insults n racks down heavens) we shld try n make him see reasons for the delay. i believe dealers who have done pre-orders cn assist in explaining to tim1 that such tins happens (sum dealers have talked about tis-i give them kudos)

pls dealers(trusted ones) on tis forum r not rogues - we have a family n a bizness to protect mr tim1. i will advice u to b patient n c wat u cn work out wit 007.

thank you
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2010
You, or no one will ever fall me down. They have come anonymously in the past an we have crushed them.
german007:

Timothy001.

With all due respect. From the nature of your posts and your excessive over reaction. Im beginning to think otherwise that you have Ulterior and Sinister Motives. Your post demonstrate excessive anger, one will think there is more to this.

I have proferred an alternative solution by stating I will provide you with a Car/Driver if you wish,  Or Paying for any charges you may incur by changing your flight date, but it seems you choose to be unecessarily difficult.

95% of my clients never meet me prior to dealing, and even up to the point of dealing. Im sure that tells you a lot about my credibility.

We are here to stay and will grow from strength to strength.

I have attempted you call you, but still no response.

I still humbly await your call so we come to resolution.

Many Thanks.

Me fall you down Mr Ohkia, I guess u don't know what you saying.You are telling a Customer that he cant fall you down? Why would a customer want to fall you down? CAN YOU EVERYONE HEAR HE SAY I WANT TO FALL HIM DOWN? WHAT YOU DID DOESN'T EVEN MATTERS TO YOU.SINCE IT NAIRALAND.U CAN TYPE ENGLISH UR READY TO TYPE WATEVER TO DEFEND YOURSELF.

SO NOW NA ME DEY TRY FALL YOU DOWN,

IF IT IS EASY WHY NOT PAY BACK THE 900K I PAID TO YOU? WAT IS THERE DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T HAVE 900K?? MAN YOU WICKED GAN OOH  , SO NOW NA ME DEY TRY FALL YOU DOWN, ONE WOULD THINK THERE IS MORE TO THIS?WHY NOT PAY THE 900K IF THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO DIS.

EVERYTYME I CALL YOU, NA SO SO , OGA, UR CAR IS SAILLING FINE, UR CAR IS DIS UR CAR IS CLEAN, SO ALL NA SWEET MOUTH, AND U KNOW FOR OVER 3 MOUTH DAT IT STILL IN USA, AND UR TELLING ME AM TRYING TO FALL YOU DOWN, I GUESS I CAN SEE THE INTERGRITY AND HONESTY IN SAID YOU HAVE. DIS IS WAT DEY CALL BULL SHIT, AND UR SECOND FRIEND SAID LITTLE DISAPPOINTMENT, FOR 3 MOUNTH,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by dollz(f): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2010
na wa o, TIMOTHY CALM DOWN OOOO BFOR U BURST A MAJOR ARTERY, PELE 007 FOR UR BRO N
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2010
1 STUPID MAN SAID I WANT TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF HOLIDAY OF WEEKS, NO BE HIM FAULT.HE BOUGHT HIS OWN CAR FROM JULIUS BERGER SO WHY WOUN'T U INSULT ME DAT DO PRE-ORDER ABI NA PRE-DREAM ORDER,

german007 Try to understand me dat i have been out of nigeria for almost  1year 5mouth, or less, ABERG, TRY AND HELP ME GET A LOAN FROM Consensus and pay me back aberg,

AM NOT ASKING FOR A FULL REFUND, JUST TAKE 100K, NOT THE CAR DAT IS PANING ME, BUT THE WAIT, THE DECIETE ,THE SWEET MOUTH, INSHOT THE TRUTH IS MY SPIRIT IS JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH U WANT TO REMOVE AND GIVE ME BACK THE BALANCE, LET ME ADD SMALL AND GET SOMETHING MYSELF, I CAN'T SUFFER FOR YOUR HONESTY AND SINCERITY YOU SAID YOU HAVE IN BUSINESS.

AM SORRY I DON'T FEEL CONFORTABLE TAKING YOUR CAR, I CANT TELL MY BROTHER DON'T TOUCH DIS , DON'T TOUCH DAT, BECAUSE IT'S NOT MINE,DONT DRIVE DIS, I HAVE SEVEN BROTHERS, AND THEY MUST ALL DRIVE, IT FOR FUN, , HOW DOES THAT SOUND, ??
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2010
Flaring of tempers will nt resolve this issue o.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by t0kunb0(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2010
@Tim

Have u and Okhai spoken reecntly on this issue/resolution??

Or he's equally going to be hearing all these on the pages of NL?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by axeman85(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2010
@poster

german007 has responded to you and has apologised in earnest. you are creating an issue out ofnothing. what if the cars arrives in Lagos now. what makes you think it can even be cleared and out before you arrive bearing in mind the xmas rush and logistics at the port.  what happened is clearly a logistics issue and german007 has offered to provide you with alternative transportation during your stay in 9ja and deliver your car to your folks when it arrives.

you are saying he should take 50k or 100k and return the rest . haba be wise nau, what does he do with the car then when he has fully paid fro it and arranged all necessary payments . are you expecting him to return it or be saddled with a car he doesnt need.

you are sounding like you dont know how things go wrong due to logistics reason. even when you buys things they tell you 3-4days but it most times take longer for it to arrive.

German007 is a very nice and humble guy. i wanted to buy a car from him on pre order basis but due to personal reasons i havent gotten round to buying the car yet BUT most times when i have been to 9ja he has offered to pick me up from the airport and return me back just on a friendly basis and nothing more and on one occassion he gave me a car to use for good whole 2/3weeks while i was in 9ja and didnt want to spend money on taxis .  thats how nice he is and above all transparent in his dealings.

even other dealers oon here pre order cars and it takes longer times to arrive but because they dont start a thread before the car comes to 9ja, thats why you dont know. however it is sad because you don hope on the care with all the flexing and paparazi show off u intended doing with the car BUT however all the same that wont be possible BUT as german007 has offered to get you an alternative car.

He should just make sure that the alternative car is also a sweetcar then all will be well.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by mrofficial(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2010
All I'll say is, Cool down, mr timothy.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by baconline(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2010
I thought the issue has been resolved.Already do u guyz wanna settle this issue like gentlemen?I have two AK4 lipsrsealed,  for the taking (Last man standing)
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2010
@Emperoh , You dont understand me or understand where am coming from, I Swear to Allah, If na sey na 9ja i dey, I woun't personaly fight with Okai ooh, But I prefer me and him die Hold ourself trouser and no story, i said no story from anyone, all i will do is ask for 900k or 850 ,And we will both be together.he woun't move to anywhere, rather, He beat me there then i can make my own call.But still no one will MOVE, Dis thing is just hurting me because i can't even see him face to face, WHO TOLD YOU HE DOESN'T HAVE MONEY IN HIS GT'S ACCOUNT

OGA IT NOT JUST LIKE ANYTHING, BUT ALL OF MY FRIENDS HAS THERE OWN CAR.I SHOWED THEM MY OWN PICTURE AND WE TALK EVERDAY, NOW IF THEY SEE ME WITH ANOTHER 500K MOTOR, WHO IS LIEYING MR OKHA SAY I WANT TO FALL HIS INTERGRITY, BUT IN THIS CASE WHERE EVERYONE ALREADY SAW THE PICTURE, WHO IS FALLING WHO'S INTERGRITY, SEE I HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR 24HRS NOW, JUST BECAUSE OF A CAR WAHALA,

MR OKHA + NAIRALAND, THIS MATTER WILL BE SETTLED IN PERSON , BECAUSE IT'S HURT ME MORE, AM TO COME HOME IN FEW DAYS, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP FOR 24HRS, GOD,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2010
@t0kunb0 Thanks for the Question, No 1, People are diffrent, If i could trust u and pay u 900k without seeing u, why would u decieve me or be this honesty and intergrity to me for 3mounth

# 2) SEE AM SCARED OF TALKING TO HIM ON PHONE, BECAUSE IF I DARE CALL HIM, IT WILL BE MORE WORST, HE JUST LOST HIS BROTHER, I DON'T WANT TO SAY BAD WORDS TO HIM, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR SINCE MORNING I NEVER EAT, WHAT GOOD WORD DOES HE WANT ME TO SAY ON PHONE,

#3) I MUST CONFESS.SINCE ALL DIS HAS HAPPENED.GERMAN007 IS SWEET MOUTHED, I FEEL LIKE SMOKING BUT I HAVE NEVER SMOKED IN MY LIFE BEFORE, MY HEAD IS JUST RINGING BELL, SINCE YESTERDAY,

#4) CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE WAT HE TOLD ME ON PHONE AT FIRST, HE SAID THERE WOULD BE A SLIGHT PROBLEM IN DELIEVERING OOH, WE SHOULD BE PRAYING,, I WAS LIKE, SLIGHT PROBLEM, MAYBE 2-3 DAYS DELIEVER, NOT UNTIL MY BROTHER TOLD ME IT HAVEN'T EVEN SAILED YET.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2010
does banks disclose people's account to third party? na wao.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2010
axeman85:

@poster

german007 has responded to you and has apologised in earnest. you are creating an issue out ofnothing. what if the cars arrives in Lagos now. what makes you think it can even be cleared and out before you arrive bearing in mind the xmas rush and logistics at the port.  what happened is clearly a logistics issue and german007 has offered to provide you with alternative transportation during your stay in 9ja and deliver your car to your folks when it arrives.

you are saying he should take 50k or 100k and return the rest . haba be wise nau, what does he do with the car then when he has fully paid fro it and arranged all necessary payments . are you expecting him to return it or be saddled with a car he doesnt need.

you are sounding like you dont know how things go wrong due to logistics reason. even when you buys things they tell you 3-4days but it most times take longer for it to arrive.

German007 is a very nice and humble guy. i wanted to buy a car from him on pre order basis but due to personal reasons i havent gotten round to buying the car yet BUT most times when i have been to 9ja he has offered to pick me up from the airport and return me back just on a friendly basis and nothing more and on one occassion he gave me a car to use for good whole 2/3weeks while i was in 9ja and didnt want to spend money on taxis .  thats how nice he is and above all transparent in his dealings.

even other dealers oon here pre order cars and it takes longer times to arrive but because they dont start a thread before the car comes to 9ja, thats why you dont know. however it is sad because you don hope on the care with all the flexing and paparazi show off u intended doing with the car BUT however all the same that wont be possible BUT as german007 has offered to get you an alternative car.

He should just make sure that the alternative car is also a sweetcar then all will be well.

Thanks very much, seems you understand VERY WELL. But u dont get it, he can resale it to other customer, and pay me back the full money, I swear dis is my first car, am only staying 1 mouth till december, u too imagine it brother.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2010
German 007 pls am waiting for ur resident address ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Xrs 2005 - 2008 / Toyota Camry Or Toyota Rav4, Which One Should I Choose ? Pls Advice ! / Registered Corolla 03/04 Vs Civic 05/07 (advise Deeply Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.