Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Issue sorted, miix-up occured - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Issue sorted, miix-up occured (8175 Views)

Issue sorted, miix-up occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Onwan Ur saying Trash,

I think u must be drunk, You said Defraud?? Ur not serious , Am i the one defrauding german007?? or german007 defrauding me??

And who called defraud in this matter??

Diffrent people diffrent wahala, I paid money for a car, dey say na defraud, Human being, Some people small brain, some people wise brain,

I TIRE OOH.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
Oga help me see matter ooh, See waiting internet dey course ooh,
Speech is free ooh, make he talk,

@Onwan can you please at least let me land and see if am gonna trek or not, Let me even view ur car if i can buy from u directly to make u happy maybe u got a bad market today

@Onwan your saying Trash,

I think u must be drunk, You said Defraud?? your not serious , Am i the one defrauding german007?? or german007 defrauding me??

And who called defraud in this matter??

Diffrent people diffrent wahala, I paid money for a car, dey say na defraud, Human being, Some people small brain, some people wise brain,

I TIRE OOH.
Basildon1:

People get snuffed on a daily basis for getting involved where they dont need to be. If you cant broker peace, quit bragging and stop being a toothless internet gangster!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
so una no know Onwan?lol. Toothless Internet Bulldog. How dare you threaten d guy on d internet? All ur posts want 2 potray German as a bad person. Your type need 2 be stripped naked and flogged in public daylight.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
Let the vehicle come and you dont pay the balance, then you know whats up. I say you are trying to avoid paying the balance and that you have criminal intentions in this transaction. Its in English, not spanish.

Meanwhile, dont buff up on snuffing someone for money, its never worth it, but just watch what you type.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by netotse(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
Onwan:

Let the vehicle come and you dont pay the balance, then you know whats up. I say you are trying to avoid paying the balance and that you have criminal intentions in this transaction. Its in English, not spanish.

Meanwhile, dont buff up on snuffing someone for money, its never worth it, but just watch what you type.

@onwan
your blood dey too hot. . .you for calm down leave the guy make im dey talk all his talk. You dey allow make ayusman continue im misyarns.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
Onwan prove 2 us dat u r not a toothless bulldog. You can start by arresting us 4 calling a toothless internet bulldog.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
@netotse, no shaking! u get ur mouth. All of una kuku d same thing. Una go soon reach una limit wen una step on d right toes! mumus.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Netotse
Ayusman is not new to me on this thing he is foing; he did it on "behalf of his friend" with banix, eventually his "friend" went to Banix to apoligize and denied knowing Ayusman or his internet moves.

Few days later I saw cars advertised by the same Ayusman. Its all good but it doesnt pay to ruin a name to try and get one.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by darqly(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ Onwan- Whilst I agree tim hasn't made any headway due to his apparent incoherence(anger induced i hope), I don't agree with the path you're toeing presently. You've basically placed a 'contract' on him; this is a public forum, someone might just take u up on the offer seriously and inflict harm somehow. True, he is crying wolf but then it's his money, no matter how meagre it may come across to you. And german has managed the situation admirably thus far, i'd advise we all smoke the peace pipe and let tensions simmer. Tis evident the lad's a lad, so kindly handle with care!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
lol. Onwan, u never cease 2 amaze me. Go ask ur friend how it ended. You 4 come trace me nw.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ireneann: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
darqly:

@ Onwan- Whilst I agree tim hasn't made any headway due to his apparent incoherence(anger induced i hope), I don't agree with the path you're toeing presently. You've basically placed a 'contract' on him; this is a public forum, someone might just take u up on the offer seriously and inflict harm somehow. True, he is crying wolf but then it's his money, no matter how meagre it may come across to you. And german has managed the situation admirably thus far, i'd advise we all smoke the peace pipe and let tensions simmer. Tis evident the lad's a lad, so kindly handle with care!

Haven't you heard that smokers are liable to die young ?

When it's time to smoke the peace pipe pls don't call me grin

Meanwhile @onwan please how much is the pricetag for tims scalp. Make I see whether I will turn a bounty hunter grin
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Dargly
I feel you on this one BUT we need to know that its wrong to burst on a few days delay and try to tarnish a business name because you cannot pay a balance, because im telling you thats whats going on.

Im not a car dealer, I buy on nairaland too and ive seen that in most cases, this pre-order thing has risks that goes both ways on both the buyer and dealer. We need to consider the dealers too. Its their money too.

Ayusman, I have no business with you directly, the only reason we waited at Banix for you and/or your friend was to try and meet to sort issues based on your friwnd's mature gesture ( although you never showed up that day)
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Somatic(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
My opinions buh frm reading this (yes funny) post, I cn gather these
Tim is angry
german007 is placatory
Emperoh is matured & diplomatic,
Consensus n Onwan do nt kno hw 2 tlk (or write).
Pls whil Tim's steam is reducing, ths page dz nt need xtra kerosene. Too mch of that already. Tim my humbl advic, cnsida 007's propositions, wait 4 ur ride n settle d rest amicably. Oga g7, do well 2 ensure Baba Tims ryd cmz quik O. 9ja cnt wait 2 b paintd red.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Onwan i checked through ur post .but unfortunately ur cars are above 3M and 4M, I need a Car below 2M and i only need it for 1 mounth, Anyway u can continue insulting me.It's ur mouth
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
Tim, you dont have a mind of paying that money.

What you can do is appeal openly and someone, anothet dealer or even 007 will simply volunteer to buy off the deal from 007 and you will be paid off. Not by trying to mess with an es stablished name. Its not right.

There are mature ways of handling issues. Let the vehicle come, raise money, pay the balance (close the deal) then put it for sale ( maybe Ayusman can help you sell it)

German has already offered you a loaner ( as he has always been doing).

German007 is a very hardworking, straightforward and cool guy. So its only fair to go all out on his stance
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Somatic thanks for the wise word. Now something is going on here, All Pre-order car sellers on nairaland are just after me .They must be of same scheme 1 is even saying i want to defraud german007. May God forgive dat one,

How i wish i could wait.But u know my condition na? but unfornately it beyound my control as my Oga german007 use to say.LOL
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2010
Onwan U be german007 worker i guess. Did i say he is not hardworking?? But can u stop trying to force me to accept waiting for that car. ,If u like ur self u better stop the mother fucking insult ,

I wonder if i can even see you face to face, when i come back?? i need to show u somethings, Ur talking to me anyhow , shit,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ireneann: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
timothy001:

@Somatic thanks for the wise word. Now something is going on here, All Pre-order car sellers on nairaland are just after me .They must be of same scheme 1 is even saying i want to defraud german007. May God forgive dat one,

How i wish i could wait.But u know my condition na? but unfornately it beyound my control as my Oga german007 use to say.LOL

Tim i want to say this in pidgin. Your case resemble that of a man that was caught stealing a goat and he said he was only playing with the goat.

Since morning peeps have been pleading with you to cool down but for where. Now that we are breeze has blown and we are gradually seeing your yansh you are tilting towards dialogue which we have been begging you since morning.

Remember that in life what goes around comes around.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Somatic(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Tim we all kno tha u hv a right 2 b angry bt pls dnt xhaust tha right. Simmer down while u still av sympathizers.
I advice u delete this thread, cntact german YOURSELF thru YIM, bb or phone n discuss furtha.
@Onwan, gettin in2 an online brawl is nt d bst 4 u. Dnt by ur writings put german007 and urself in bad lyt cz by ur statements, u arent helping his image @all by sounding all thawg.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
ok
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
just tell me anyone u want.i will go get it for u.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ireneann: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
China made grin no offeince
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
ok
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Tim
I know you are eager to show me your school results smiley

But lets face the facts here (still the same). You cant threaten German by asking for his home address, also you need to understand that its your obligation to close/complete the transaction.

You talked about your "daddy" spending money on the "case" and I told you that for German, I will gladly work on his side too.

So, its still the same ol, wait for your car or bring it on. But generally im sure you wont be angry when we meet in person.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
ok
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ireneann: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
Chei see as china people dey spoil market for designers
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
ok
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
Onwan, like somebody advised. You aint helping German's image. If really u wanted 2 av dealt wit me during Banix's issue. Why didnt u trail me? U had my number, u met my frnd? so why didnt u bite? i pity you.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
Tim

Those are nice (they are not china made, they are malaysia made). Next time, you wait till you get here, then check out LOP and Wranglers in VI. You will get the original factory ones.

From the pricing, they are Grade A afters ( dont take it the wrong way, they are original parts but not rolled out or assembled from the designers' factories ) feel?

Pay your balance when the car comes in, then we meet on the re.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
Ayusman, stop making noise, im having a conversation with Tim now.

Your friend is a very mature person and the way he spoke with Banix with apologies for your childishness and denied knowledge of your internet claims.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
lol, You call this Malaysia made habba, Guy pity ur God na, U call my LV belt malaysia made, kai,

Now i understand una game, Your just here to frustrate me abi, GOD HAMMAER UNA,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Onwan If u think dey are malaysia made, Why not make a request? For the Belt and Reebok shoe? ps2? Then u will use your mouth to proof me wrong,

But am sorry i cant wait for 2nd week of january.u feel me if i can.I would have already.WELL GERMAN007 ALREADY WANT TO PAY ME BACK.BUT NOT UNTIL HE SALE THE CAR, SO WHY ARE U ENFORCING YOUR OWN CHOICE ON MINE.

AM I YOUR KID? BROTHER? OR FATHER?

RESPECT YOURSELF AS I HAVE TOLD YOU EARLIER.

I HAVE 2 WAYS TO PROOF U WRONG NOW, U WILL SEE MY EOD WHEN I GET BACK, AND ALSO MAKE ANY CHOICE U WANT.I GET THEM FOR U WHILE COMING,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Or Toyota Rav4, Which One Should I Choose ? Pls Advice ! / Registered Corolla 03/04 Vs Civic 05/07 (advise Deeply Needed) / S0LD!!! 2001 Honda Accord (babyboy) now selling @ N300k!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.