Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Issue sorted, miix-up occured - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Issue sorted, miix-up occured (8173 Views)

Issue sorted, miix-up occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by jaybee3(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
timothy001:

Thanks very much, seems you understand VERY WELL. But u don't get it, he can resale it to other customer, and pay me back the full money, I swear dis is my first car, am only staying 1 mouth till december, u too imagine it brother.
How do you propose he sells a car that is not yet on ground? Face it, your money is tied and it's one of the risks you accepted whilst going for the pre-order route.
A little more patient will do the tick in ma opinion.
Just take the offer of him providing you with an alternative transportation for the duration of your stay.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by t0kunb0(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
ayusman16:

does banks disclose people's account to third party? na wao.
@ ayusman
u'll b suprised how protocol can be "jumped" when a "brother's money" is @ stake wink third party ko. . . .comprehensiv ni

@Tim
I still bliv Okhai wont call up the US customs and tell them not to allow the car aboard the vessel till he gives the go-ahead. . . . . .do you? He tends to want to get the deasl done as previously planned rather than opt for a refund. . . . .that's a positive way of doing bizness. . . . dont u agree?

Please note that you've got EVERY RIGHT to ask for a refund, plus u can call him up for details/info on the car. I got my car the week he lost his brother (he was my namesake BTW R.I.P Bro). . . . . .call him up and "re-negotiate" your repayment terms, but I honestly feel waiting  few weeks more wont kill you nor any of your family and friends

Moreso dont accept a car of a lower value for your use in Naija if u change ur mind that is

All da best Bro. . . . . .BTW go n eat n sleep
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Emperoh(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
Tim;

I understand fully your plight and i sympathize with you. It is only very sad that it has t be like this.
I am more concerned about how you are reacting to this cos i know that Nairalanders will not be there physically when this issue is being ironed out physically.

But i have to be blunt with you, let common sense guide your actions rather than anger.
All i can see is that you are more concerned about your car ownership  reputation amongst your friends than having peace of mind. . . who says that the next car u are going to buy, assuming he refunds you the money, will be problem free? Who says that all will be well when he refunds you? Whether u drive one car and change to another, no one can take away the fact that you now own a car. Its is your car and come rain or shine, you will drive it, get tired and buy another one. There a whole lot ahead of us in life to enjoy.

My only grouse with him is that he didn't disclose the full implications of logistic failure in pre-order deals.
I agree that he faltered of which he has apologized and i expect you to take his offer.
I can assure you that there is no avenue you would want to deal with this that what he's offered you won't be accepted as reasonable enough. Take him to police station, olokpa go chop your money, chop him own, impound the car and still make the both of you pay to bail it out. . . trust me you don't want to go through this stress. If it is to use force on him, do you know what he has or got? Abi na court? There is a binding agreement between the both of you and i urge to adhere to that.

Stop posting, go outside and look for something to chill you out, when u are less angry, call this dude up and find a solution out of this. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PROBLEM SOLVED THRU ANGER!!! You will only worsen your predicament. Be considerate and weigh his option. . . .you will be better off for it. There is more to life than all this.

God bless you as you give thought to my suggestion and that of others.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by netotse(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
t0kunb0:

@ ayusman
u'll b suprised how protocol can be "jumped" when a "brother's money" is @ stake wink third party ko. . . .comprehensiv ni

@Tim
I still bliv Okhai wont call up the US customs and tell them not to allow the car aboard the vessel till he gives the go-ahead. . . . . .do you? He tends to want to get the deasl done as previously planned rather than opt for a refund. . . . .that's a positive way of doing bizness. . . . dont u agree?

Please note that you've got EVERY RIGHT to ask for a refund, plus u can call him up for details/info on the car. I got my car the week he lost his brother (he was my namesake BTW R.I.P Bro). . . . . .call him up and "re-negotiate" your repayment terms, but I honestly feel waiting  few weeks more wont kill you nor any of your family and friends

Moreso dont accept a car of a lower value for your use in Naija if u change your mind that is

All da best Bro. . . . . .BTW go n eat n sleep
makes sense. . .

@timothy
nice to see you've stopped typing in all caps, you need to calm down and talk things out with german007. Coming here to shout and insult people wont make things any easier.

what if like tokunbo said, german is able to provide a  car(of similar standard) and driver during your stay in nigeria, you can simply tell everyone that asks that there was a delay as regards the shipping and the person bringing the car in for you hooked you up with an interim car and driver(kinda like what AA does). . .that's some papas sturvs o. . .not the kind of things small boys have access to.(that alone should even tell you how professional the dude is)

You should realise that you are dealing with a person of integrity in here(german007). You need to ignore the people that are feeding you false info off NL.

P.S. he said he has been trying to get in contact with you for a while, so in essence, it looks like you're avoiding him only to come online and be posting stuff, dont you think that gives him reason to suspect that you just want to make him look bad?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
bro let me go and eat first, my eyes need to calm down from all dis pain,, Yes waiting a few weeks wount hurt them.But at same tyme, am returning to school the next week the car arrives.how about dat, See it not like i love d way am just disturbing the thread, if it was in person, I know we will be together from morning to nite, because it annoyance in my heart it my money dat matters to me, not HOPE. I have been down lately dis week.I really need to go and wash my head, Same week my girl friend dump me, dis december i need to pay new school fee.same week my car was hoping to console my self was all a DREAM, if i get back i can see my brother said i better decide dat he has choosen to i want till the car comes and sale the car and pay me back my money, or will call him soon Tanx, let me take my shower it's 8pm here now.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by baconline(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ Timothy001
Let me give u a 01 version of that car,then when the car arrives Will balance u? grin grin grin
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Consensus: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
Tims post depicts childishness and immaturity.

If that is the case, refuse his offer for an alternative car, let him sell the car upon arrival and refund you.

Has he denied collecting money from you for a car?

Has he avoided speaking to you or your family.

Hasn't he publicy apologised?.

Okhai's clearly made attempts for dialogue, but all you do online here is spit/cry out like a kid being breasfed. And since you're obviously not wanting to dialogue, it looks like You're intentionaly and spitefully doing this.

You're becoming boring and repititive while Okhai is civil and carrying on.

Okhai. Keep on keeping on. Make improvements where necessary.

Life is a learning curve.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ireneann: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
timothy001:

bro let me go and eat first, my eyes need to calm down from all dis pain,, Yes waiting a few weeks wount hurt them.But at same tyme, am returning to school the next week the car arrives.how about dat, See it not like i love d way am just disturbing the thread, if it was in person, I know we will be together from morning to nite, because it annoyance in my heart it my money dat matters to me, not HOPE. I have been down lately dis week.I really need to go and wash my head, Same week my girl friend dump me, dis december i need to pay new school fee.same week my car was hoping to console my self was all a DREAM, if i get back i can see my brother said i better decide dat he has choosen to i want till the car comes and sale the car and pay me back my money, or will call him soon Tanx, let me take my shower it's 8pm here now.

As you can see, the problem is not German007. This is a guy that was dumped by his babe and only God knows the effizy he wants to do with the car in Naija this december. And now no car! He is spitting fire.

Guy if you trully want a refund you will have to wait for the car to arrive, german007 will have to get a buyer then you will get your money.  
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
Emperoh:

Tim;

I understand fully your plight and i sympathize with you. It is only very sad that it has t be like this.
I am more concerned about how you are reacting to this cos i know that Nairalanders will not be there physically when this issue is being ironed out physically.

But i have to be blunt with you, let common sense guide your actions rather than anger.
All i can see is that you are more concerned about your car ownership  reputation amongst your friends than having peace of mind. . . who says that the next car u are going to buy, assuming he refunds you the money, will be problem free? Who says that all will be well when he refunds you? Whether u drive one car and change to another, no one can take away the fact that you now own a car. Its is your car and come rain or shine, you will drive it, get tired and buy another one. There a whole lot ahead of us in life to enjoy.

My only grouse with him is that he didn't disclose the full implications of logistic failure in pre-order deals.
I agree that he faltered of which he has apologized and i expect you to take his offer.
I can assure you that there is no avenue you would want to deal with this that what he's offered you won't be accepted as reasonable enough. Take him to police station, olokpa go chop your money, chop him own, impound the car and still make the both of you pay to bail it out. . . trust me you don't want to go through this stress. If it is to use force on him, do you know what he has or got? Abi na court? There is a binding agreement between the both of you and i urge to adhere to that.

Stop posting, go outside and look for something to chill you out, when u are less angry, call this dude up and find a solution out of this. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PROBLEM SOLVED THRU ANGER!!! You will only worsen your predicament. Be considerate and weigh his option. . . .you will be better off for it. There is more to life than all this.

@Emperoh tanx, It not that i want to use force or court, But no 1, U have met german 007 before, Rememebr i haven,'t. Now immagine dis kind thing happen.I now luckily meet him.Do you think Me timothy will let him go, I woun't fight him ooh.But it that place, dat we both will be ooh, No more story, He must be ready to wound me and na dat same place wey he wound me meself go make call.himself go make call.After dat one, we can now proceed to barrack or station , and all i will say is police or mopol inside the 900k, help me lock am for 1 day or 2 days i dash u people 100k and help me collect the rest money, since they know his house address.

by then i go come post everything on nairaland, and sleeping and hoping for my 850k.

But ave learnt my lesson sorry my dad's lesson because after dat, if we get home, i go face my own wahala for house.but here am in malaysia, thinking about all and i can't do anything is the one paining me and am posting.But am sorry though,

The above will be my  plan if i was in nigeria all dis woun't take more 1 day and i know my stand.not  here 24hrs migrian, not eating, God U need to see me ooh.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ireneann Now u can see reason why am getting angry, am only getting angry because if German007 off his phone, there is nothing i can do.i don't know him or his address.But i know if na in person, Lol, 900k, na dat day e go come out ooh, or he beat me so i learn my lesson ooh.

I know he is Honest dealer, dat why am angry why all dis, Anyway brb
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2010
U should know i have been on nairaland since 2007, dis is my first hard post ooh.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2010
Emperoh:

Tim;

All i can see is that you are more concerned about your car ownership reputation amongst your friends than having peace of mind. . . who says that the next car u are going to buy, assuming he refunds you the money, will be problem free? Who says that all will be well when he refunds you? Whether u drive one car and change to another, no one can take away the fact that you now own a car. Its is your car and come rain or shine, you will drive it, get tired and buy another one. There a whole lot ahead of us in life to enjoy.

@Emperoh, Even though you be Man U fan. I'll forever respect you for the matured way you gave ur advice. We need more peeps like you here.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by axeman85(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
@timothy

chill out man, i have never met german007 the first day i met him in person was the day he gave me one of his cars to use and he told me to return whever i am through with it.

what does he doe with the car when he refunds your money ? what happens to the car he has already paid for in full ? he wont be able to get his money back also consider the money he paid for the vehicle to be trucked to the ports in us. haba take am easy jare.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by BizBooks(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ 007,

Accept my condolences for your loss.

@ All,

We all know that German007 has a solid reputation. Since he has confirmed that the client's car is delayed, we should let him handle the matter the way he sees fit. This may sound counter-intuitive, but we are not helping German007 by talking down on the client. That is clearly making him more angry and making him feel there is a conspiracy against him.

As an earlier poster said, if German007 had not responded to this thread, one will think it is all a joke (going by the way the poster talks). In fact some of his postings are downright funny and one couldn't help but laugh.

The poster had made it clear that he is not ready to talk on the phone. The best thing we should do is to stop responding to this thread as every response is bound to get a counter-response.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Basildon1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
Timothy, U have to cool down and be patient. I feel your pain though. I hate when i plan something for such a long time and I get disappointed. 3 months is long though. It is enough to make anyone want to cancel a deal. It's not about the money anymore. U cant put a monetary value on disappointment

I know it's not the German's fault but it is clear that he downplayed the severity of the delay.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Consensus: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
Tim.

Your level of anger is Largely due to the fact that your girlfirend has dumped you, Which is why you seem to be taking it out on him.

I also suspect that yohave some financial issues, school fees etc and are unable to pay Okhai the balance of this car upon its arrival.

I still duly stand by my fact that your thread is uneccessary and will have been resolved amicably amongst both of you if you opted for dialogue.

Calm Down, take a breather call german007 when you feel its ok to.

Two of my siblings (my sisters) passed away in a car accidemt early last year. Car was only two weeks old, Car became write off, my sisters gone to rest forever.

Life is vanity.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Consensus: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
Tim.

Your level of anger is Largely due to the fact that your girlfirend has dumped you, Which is why you seem to be taking it out on him.

I also suspect that yohave some financial issues, school fees etc and are unable to pay Okhai the balance of this car upon its arrival.

I still duly stand by my fact that your thread is uneccessary and will have been resolved amicably amongst both of you if you opted for dialogue.

Calm Down, take a breather call german007 when you feel its ok to.

Two of my siblings (my sisters) passed away in a car accidemt early last year. Car was only two weeks old, Car became write off, my sisters gone to rest forever.

Life is vanity.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by axeman85(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
@tim

as conssensus rightly said patience is a virtue. what i you get the car and your enemy crash the car beyond repair or dem bros waylay u collect the car from you nko ? wetin u wan do then.

you know he cant possibly sell a car that isnt on ground yet and besides even if the car dey on ground no be sharp sharp him go see buyer for am which means he tied down with the car and funds trapped into it. as i said i know how you dey feel being away from 9ja and after much posing and talking the car no come dey ground. well all i can say about that is even if your friend think say you dey lie, when you car finally arrive dem go still see am and also while you dey ground german will arrange correct car for you with driver 24/7 if you want without paying a kobo oooo. see flexing.

also note no dey make mouth about police or army or exchaging abusive words with some nlanders on here cos you dont know the type of people dey are some are top shots in the military ooo. eg consensus to take am easy.

issue of court is no need even if una go court he will still win the case as all he said was wait for a while for the car to arrive as any reasonable human being inclusive of the judge will patapata set him a deadline to deliver the car thats the worse case scenerio. and you cant lock him up for anything as he hasnt duped you or swindled you. all he is saying is GIVE ME MORE TIME FOR THE CAR TO LAND. you can even ask your peole to hold onto the car he gives you pending the time he delivers your own car.

As i said earlier i am olicting on his behalf becos i know him personally purely based on the fact that he gave me a car to use for over 3weeks without knowing me from adam. i met him on nairaland exchanged telephone calls a few times. i came to 9ja and he gave me the car just like that original papaers, everything he carry give me and also he has transacted alot of business with other nlanders. consesus bmw, agabas passat, piedpiper murano amongst others. these are cars that are quite expensive but he didnt run away with the money so why would he do that to yours.

even if the car arrives today in lagos port, there is no guarantee that you will get it before xmas due to congestion and xmas deadlines at port and holidays.

SO ABEG TAKE AM EASY AND HUMBLY TAKE THE OFFER HE HAS PROVIDED , YOU NO NEED PROVE TO YOUR FRIENDS SAY YOU GET CAR OR NOT AS LONG AS NO BE SAY U DEY TREK OR ENTER OKADA OR DANFO DEN NO WORRY.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
The guy has to wait for his car and the fact is that he has no other choice.

The refund thing is simple; once the car comes in, it is delivered to the police with all the documents and then once any buyer comes, he or she goes to the Police for the raps. Usually it takes about a year plus to get it all sorted out, plus the police will take their charges for custody, "case handling", protection, etc.

The beauty of this is that once the Police takes custody, German has no business with the schoolboy anymore.

Its a nice solution for someone who wont be patient. And I will be delighted to console German by making the necessary arrangements for that.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by godfadda6(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hmmm,Timo i understand ur pain, but you have to understand pre-order is not as easy as it think.

Been that as it may, you need you money, but you have to understand, it is not easy to pay someone for money and the person has gone ahead with you business to refund the money just like that.

I f u say German 007 should refund you your money, my brother as a friend i'm telling you it is not easy, try and work out a plan, look at it from all angles, if you keep insisting and he tells you he would pay you your money installmentally you will say no. so please just be patient, see how this thing will end up.

Trade the path of resolution rather than conflict, people don't come back from police station or court and remain freinds oh.

Just be patient, everyone is seeing you like a bad person now, but we were not there when you paid him money so don't let us know ll about the business, so gbo,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
Consensus: Sorry for your Sister lost.But am sorry who told you i got finacial issue ? You must be very funny, better stop dat kind of play, well, my girl friend dumb me last mounth. and am just wondering why all dis is happening, not that am taken anger on german man.I can see You should have choosen the user name Italyman008 since you 're german007 brother.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Piedpiper(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hmmm German007 , I laugh in pidgin. Timothy be cool, I feel your pain,literaly. Lets see how it goes this week I may have to show and share later,if need be. For those who have ears ,,,,,,,,,,.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Onwan If i don't , Wat will you do?? Are you gonna force me ? Well german007 can deliver to or sale to whoever, You people know the fault is not from my side.So he knows how he can handle it, If he says He will pay me back .But until he sale the car, Fine, But am just surprise if he has the cash he can give me now, 900 or 950k is nothing to cry about,But if he says.When when he sale .He will pay me back my Money, I'll put it on Trust,

@Everyone, Am not a Kid.So please No body should try and enforce rules on me, I'm better now , German007 shouldn't get angry for whatsoever i have said wrong, i'll post my mind next.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
onwan, why do u like involving urself in issues like dis? wat has d police got 2 do with dis? d guy has calmed down after hearing ppl's advice? which one come be ur headache? i knw ur type dat can only make empty threats on d internet. Pray not 2 see trouble dat u will nt be able 2 resolve o, it is money involved here and u knw dat thr ar dubious ppl on d prowl. let dem settle amicably dat is wat we want. shikena!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
Ok Here is wat we will do,  When the Car Arrive German get it sold.Any gain german007 sale it for .He should take it for his work .

German007 really tried for me with a reasonable Price for the car.And am preety sure he would sale it more than dat amouth.

Any gain he got all i re-guest is the money i already gave him.to be payed back into my dad's account because by then i will be out of the country.

Maybe my next year car.I'll pre-order it from same German007.I hope i get it before 2mouth .Let german007 reply to this.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Onwan i have nothing to say ooh,

#1) Na waiting u go eat u dey find, No wahala,

And who do you think will pay for the clearing? Or if you can clear it yourself, you can take up the case, No wahala, I have people to follow up.

So?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ireneann: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
What I suspected is unfolding gradually. It seems as if the buyer does not have money to balance up hence all this his shakara here. Remember the saying "attack is the best form of defence"

German007 pele cos it seems you are stuck with a car the owner is not willing to pay for. You have to shop for another buyer.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ireneann lol, Hahahahhaah Am fucking sorry for you.But brother u too rush ooh, no be so ooh

Why not wait and let me come back to 9ja, U don't know me but u already Judge me.Well Ur eye go tell u .

Can you please wait till i come back I didn't say German007 pay me my money today?? He can keep it till febuary or march.

But guess wat,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=468268.msg6273544#msg6273544
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=311771.msg4379916#msg4379916

Go through dat.

Meanwhile if i come back and get a new EOD.will dat make u happy or proof to you? Do you help me pay 7,000$ for my school fees Lol, Very funny
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ Ireneann
You are a very smart person, and I respect that a lot. I have always known and said it that the dealers in 60% cases need more protection than the "buyers". I have known the guy is just a broke-ass who does not have money to balance German on the order.

@Tim
You must pay that money when the car arrives, im ready to have you looked for both here in Nigeria and in Boston (just in case you think you can talk trash and walk), boasting of a car that costs less than a wrist watch.

If you dont pay that balance when the vehicle comes in, (depending on what German wants), the delivery details is what will be used to have whoever wants to represent you picked up.

And by the way, im offering to fo this FREE for German007 or any other dealer that falls victim to a scum scam like you.

And dont even think you cant be reached. If your business is with German, then listen to advise and do the right thing, but if you feel you can defraud a hard working young man, then you have just made yourself a target, and by talking trash you just done the switching.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by knotty(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
Didn`t the guy say he was schooling in Malaysia? in what language is he being taught?

even our own pidgin sef the man dey muddle up. na wah o.

apparently, the only thing this man has to show the world is the contents of his wallet, no more no less. even the wallet sef na lean one.

somebody please tell him that xmas will come and go, january will come and go but his crass stupidity will stay with us forever.

these are genuine business people that have taken time, pain, and LOSS to remain relevant and in business. it hurts when they are rubbished on public forum like this for no apparent reason.

the life of man does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.  EOD.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2010
I think dealers should be careful who they do this pre-order thing with.

They too should screen tge potential buyer and be sure he or she can be up to making the balance payment.

The mess has been viewed for too long from the buyers' angle, I think its time to check this from the other side too.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Basildon1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
Onwan:

@Tim
You must pay that money when the car arrives, im ready to have you looked for both here in Nigeria and in Boston (just in case you think you can talk trash and walk), boasting of a car that costs less than a wrist watch.
People get snuffed on a daily basis for getting involved where they dont need to be. If you cant broker peace, quit bragging and stop being a toothless internet gangster!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2010 Toyota Prado Tx-l 9ja Used Available For Sale / Toyota Venza 2010 Model Full option car @ A Cheaper Rate From Usa Direct ! / Toyota Corolla Xrs 2005 - 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.