Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,602 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics (5624 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Abia People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
Abia get at best 2billion a month from faac. Where did 500b come from

Abia gets about 40 to 50bn yearly excluding loans, Paris funds, ecological funds, security votes etc, sure P... The idiot was stealing even loans for who to pay?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Commentor: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ifynwanma:
Everyone is shouting jail him jail him, how would jailing him restore the bad condition of abians. Aba was ranked recently as the worst city to live in Nigeria.
The best option is to force him and kalu to pay back at least half of the money they stole and ban them from partaking in Nigeria politics. The money can go long way in bringing development in Abia state.

They should do everything including jailing them.

I don't know how jailing them defeats the act of retrieving looted funds.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by doctokwus: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
I actually thought you were brilliant.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by overdrive(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Prompto:
The list is more than that pls include

Peter Obi, Elechi, Ugwuayi Akala

Peter obi should be exempted.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by davillian(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
These people deserve capital punishment
They are armed robbers
Thieves with pen.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by IkeOnyia: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
overdrive:

Jesus Christ is merciful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by candygist: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Go up there ..below was my comment.. I dont support thieves or Islamic terrorists

Good. I don't support terrorist as well. Both parties should be brought to justice.

1 Like

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by ZombieHUNT: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
candygist:

Good. I don't support terrorist as well. Both parties should be brought to justice.

The thread is about thieves
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by urahara(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:

Bro am wondering the same thing too.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Soulsymbol99: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
I know orji uzor kalu will nt go down alone grin he is bringing everyone (they know themselves) down wit him cool
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Prompto: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why should he be exempted is he not a bigger criminal than the rest ?!

overdrive:

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by WorWorBoy: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
jehovah shocked shocked
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by nlPoster: 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
All those people raining curses, be aware I know nothing about the topic or matter, thanks.

Somebody was talking about a wheel of justice grinding this and that.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
The same way other state governors, presidents politicians has been drying Nigeria.

No diff at all.

1 Like

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by sofiscatedmoron: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
[[s]quote author=MetaPhysical post=86511963]Orji forced Abians into refuge in Yorubaland.

If he had invested this money at home his people will not be scattered all over Nigeria and under pressure to survive. [/quote]
[/s]
Mumu,, which part of Yoruba land?
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by MetaPhysical: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
[[s]quote author=MetaPhysical post=86511963]Orji forced Abians into refuge in Yorubaland.

If he had invested this money at home his people will not be scattered all over Nigeria and under pressure to survive.
[/s]
Mumu,, which part of Yoruba land?

All parts of Yorubaland! God punish you!
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by sofiscatedmoron: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

All parts of Yorubaland! God punish you!
Useless moronic slave of a cow ,no igbo in afonja land
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Funkeshuga(m): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
chatinent:
It happens in all states. This man was just unlucky.

see justification? because it happen in all state make it normal?

who rented your sanity?
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Funkeshuga(m): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
Ifynwanma:
Everyone is shouting jail him jail him, how would jailing him restore the bad condition of abians. Aba was ranked recently as the worst city to live in Nigeria.
The best option is to force him and kalu to pay back at least half of the money they stole and ban them from partaking in Nigeria politics. The money can go long way in bringing development in Abia state.
[/s]

collect it and give it to another thief? the one in the hand of Ikpeazu no be abuja he dey use am to do birthday?

Abians need psychological revival to rescue their state from some group of idiots

2 Likes

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by saintade01(m): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
And the children of HATE will still blame Tinubu and Buhari.

Una never see anything by the time they finish your destinies, y'all will have sense by then.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by MetaPhysical: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Useless moronic slave of a cow ,no igbo in afonja land

Shut up!
God punish you and TA Orgy for making Abians go through an avoidable humiliation and enduring hardship.

1 Like

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Joystark(f): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Abeg make e vomit the money first before them jail am.
That state need money die.

It's been shortchanged the last 20years. cry

1 Like

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Tpave(m): 12:56am On Feb 10, 2020
I'm from Abia state. Anytime I enter that state, shame dey catch me. Everywhere is completely messed up.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by ATTemi: 5:42am On Feb 10, 2020
There was at least 45% work done in such states. Abia just be like evil forest!
chatinent:
It happens in all states. This man was just unlucky.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by ATTemi: 5:47am On Feb 10, 2020
Big head Ikpeazu own go worse kz dem dey use am as front collect money now.

If Ikpeazu is not found wanting, they should jail him 4 using almost 5 years to construct a single flyover that has not even gone 25% while other states don use like 3 years construct 2-4 solid flyovers!
Funkeshuga:
[s][/s]

collect it and give it to another thief? the one in the hand of Ikpeazu no be abuja he dey use am to do birthday?

Abians need psychological revival to rescue their state from some group of idiots
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by ATTemi: 5:51am On Feb 10, 2020
U dey mind that anu ofia!
doctokwus:

I actually thought you were brilliant.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Iamgrey5(m): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2020
ednut1:
when the going was good(oil prices were high) Abia got close to 6bn per month.

The T orji guy ruled for 8 years and currently 4 years as a senator

Making 12 years of milking Abia state.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by ednut1(m): 6:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
when the going was good(oil prices were high) Abia got close to 6bn per month.

The T orji guy ruled for 8 years and currently 4 years as a senator

Making 12 years of milking Abia state.
i served there . Owed teachers for months that many of them had to become farmers using the students as labour
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Iamgrey5(m): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2020
ednut1:
i served there . Owed teachers for months that many of them had to become farmers using the students as labour
I also served there but not during T orji's time. I believe it was during the early days of Ipezu.

The teachers were also owed some money during my time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us / Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) / What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.