Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics (5586 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Abia People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by i08033463477: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2020

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Cocotrendz(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
This man and his stupid son are Criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by budaatum: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Cocotrendz:
This man and his stupid son are Criminals
Its not his fault, as those who blame bubu and fulani herdsmen for everything would come here and tell us instead of taking responsibility themselves for electing corrupt people to lead them.

We all know fulani herdsmen and their cows elected the governor of Abia State for Abians.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by jom28gy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
We are watching

2 Likes

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Racoon(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Orji Uzor Kalu, TA Orji, Bola Tinubu, Emmanuel Uduaghan
Yahaya Bello, Chimaroke Nnamani are among the many governors who looted their states dry.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Bola146(f): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin No only Abia, go to some other states in Nigeria, these wicked people don loot all the funds cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by chatinent: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
It happens in all states. This man was just unlucky.

4 Likes

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Prompto: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
The list is more than that pls include

Peter Obi, Elechi, Ugwuayi Akala

Racoon:
Orji Uzor Kalu, TA Orji, Bola Tinubu, Emmanuel Uduaghan
Yahaya Bello, Chimaroke Nnamani are among the many governors who looted their states dry.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by ZombieHUNT: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
T. A Orji is the most corrupt politician alive today.... This man single-handedly turned Abia to a slum.. He should be jailed for two life times..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by ZombieHUNT: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
budaatum:

Its not his fault, as those who blame bubu and fulani herdsmen for everything would come here and tell us instead of taking responsibility themselves for electing corrupt people to lead them.

We all know fulani herdsmen and their cows elected the governor of Abia State for Abians.

Shut Up there my Muslim friend
I know you will use this opportunity to defend killers and marauders..

You can add Boko Haram to your list too

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by solmus: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
no wonder Abia isnt working

2 Likes

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by budaatum: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Sorry! I forgot them. Boko Haram too elected the government of Abia State.

I don't think I'm your friend though as I don't do friends with knuckleheads like you who don't use their brains and talk through their asses.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by candygist: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

What's the different between orji families and Boko Haram ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by mrvitalis(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
500bn from abia ? Lol ...you must he stupid to believe this

Do abia make 4bn per year
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by ZombieHUNT: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
budaatum:

Sorry! I forgot them. Boko Haram too elected the government of Abia State.
I don't think I'm your friend though as I don't do friends with knuckleheads like you who don't use their brains and talk through their asses.
candygist:

What's the different between orji families and Boko Haram ?

Defenders of Boko Haram...
I know Boko Haram have supporters and sympathizers on this forum... Shame

I didn't see this two on the Abacha loot return thread.... Neither can they equate Abacha with Boko Haram...

This is the reason Nigeria will never progress...
We have nothing in common as a people
Nigeria is just like Saudi Arabia and Italy joined together.

Directionless State..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by MetaPhysical: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Orji forced Abians into refuge in Yorubaland.

If he had invested this money at home his people will not be scattered all over Nigeria and under pressure to survive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by candygist: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

I didn't see this two on the Abacha loot return thread.... Neither can they equate Abacha with Boko Haram...

Directionless State..

What do you have to say about the orji families turning Abia's money into theirs ? Getting rich, while many Abians are crying for the poor state of things in the state ?

4 Likes

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by candygist: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Directionless State..

What do you have to say about the orji families turning Abia's money into theirs ? Getting rich, while many Abians are crying for the poor state of things in the state ?
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Maxymilliano(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
The revelation by EFCC and the staggering amount involved is mind boggling, when contrasted with the parlous situations of the State.

I hope he lands soon in Gashua Prison, along with every members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by ZombieHUNT: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
candygist:

Go up there ..below was my comment.. I dont support thieves or Islamic terrorists
ZombieHUNT:
T. A Orji is the most corrupt politician alive today.... This man single-handedly turned Abia to a slum.. He should be jailed for two life times..

2 Likes

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by slimfit1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why don't you arrest him before you come here.
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by omobacyprus(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
That man must have looted a whole lot for him to have jumped to APC and he's sins were not forgiven
Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Abia get at best 2billion a month from faac. Where did 500b come from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by LadySarah: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
T A Orji is the worst. Till today his stooge Ikpeazu can't break free to tackle Abjas problems not with T A son as head of the Assembly.
Give him a lifetime imprisonment.
Nwakpuda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by LadySarah: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
Abia get at best 2billion a month from faac. Where did 500b come from

2 Likes

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Amstupid(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jailed him ,,,if he died in jail

Jailed d corpse again , jail all newborn baby that looks like him angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Somehow, this is going to be Yorubas fault.

Just wait for it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Ifynwanma: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Everyone is shouting jail him jail him, how would jailing him restore the bad condition of abians. Aba was ranked recently as the worst city to live in Nigeria.
The best option is to force him and kalu to pay back at least half of the money they stole and ban them from partaking in Nigeria politics. The money can go long way in bringing development in Abia state.

4 Likes

Re: Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics by Commentor: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
chatinent:
It happens in all states. This man was just unlucky another thief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) / Enugu First Flyover Cracks Few Days After It Was Completed & Painted: Video / Governor Nyesom Wike Rejects PDP Vice Presidential Candidacy, Nominates Donald D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.