Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo (613 Views)

Two Ladies Fight Seriously Over A Man On Vals Day / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / Most Very Rich Guys Don’t Make Good Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by BarrSly: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
I can see many men on this forum acting up and worried about the impending Vals day.

I saw a guy asking for LOW BUDGET VALS DAY advise.. like really??

Now have you noticed that ladies aren’t feeling that fever? The ladies are not even thinking about how to make their men happy rather they are waiting for the full list of magas that’ll be sending them gifts from all corners of the world on that day.

Now listen to me let me tell you something cause this is an advice for the wise men.

don't kill yourself because of Val's day o... And don't forget your gift to her won't be the only gift she'll be getting from a guy (yes another guy/s will be waiting to spoil her with gifts) so in the long run she'll be looking for who to rate as more serious based on the amount or worth of the gift.

So don't kill yourself.. Please don't kill yourself.....

You might say you know your GF 100% as trustworthy hahaha I laugh you... As long as she's not your wife please don't vouch for her.. (IF I marry I’m not sure I can vouch for my wife I just want to procreate)

She might even offer the pussy to the person with the best gift... Don't worry she'll give you your own pussy share too but the person who gave her the most expensive gift would be the guy to not just cum in her but also in her mouth as bonus lol...

Have sense... now take the #Sly_tablet and be free...

Ps: there’ll also be some niggas who won’t even give her any gift but they’ll still get to smash her real hard when they need her....

That’s my category.

And my advise to the foolish ones, feel free to send them gifts at least in nature there has to be a balance of the foolish and the wise lol

Now don’t get me wrong I’m not saying don’t buy her any gift all I’m saying is if you can’t afford it don’t sweat it..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by Gwagone: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Okay oooo
Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by Froshloaded: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Well said!
Don't go and break your account grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by BarrSly: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
I dy tell you hahaha

Froshloaded:
Well said!
Don't go and break your account grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by Bgcentz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
What is pussy?
Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by proclinician: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
The only thing a girl need do is to buy 50# shaving stick and shave her vaginus and the rest is history. Any man not ready to spend the least 10k is not ready.
Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
thats naija for u.everything na stress.over here a lot of couples will spend their val in a cool way.whats bad in taking ur boo over the beach and having a swell time.but no in naija to dey look for money to buy iphone and other gadgets for the girls.some guys will engage in crime to get the money to spend on the girl for val cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by donbachi(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who even told them that val is a one way thing...only the man must buy val gift,pay for outing...upon sey na man still die for d love...women should appreciate us...afterall,no woman don ever die 4 love.
Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by lilmax(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
I actually turned down gifts from women this year

I don't know why people freak about valentine
Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by daisidavid(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Val my foot!! Isn't that I didn't have a gf's but ever since I caught my girl aborting for another guy on my expenses has been the day i change my perspective about any lady!!! Don't follow any girl with wig at home! If she can't plain her hair or get a low cut then she's fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by BarrSly: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can you imagine What she did? And I’m sure u were very good to her in the relationship.. wetin girls want sef

daisidavid:
Val my foot!! Isn't that I didn't have a gf's but ever since I caught my girl aborting for another guy on my expenses has been the day i change my perspective about any lady!!! Don't follow any girl with wig at home! If she can't plain her hair or get a low cut then she's fake
Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by LarryBee1k: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by AfroKnight: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Any guy who feels pressured to please his babe this coming valentine is an idîot. No apologies.

He doesn’t realise that it is a toxic relationship that makes you feel inadequate and increases pressure to please a woman. If the peace in your relationship on Valentine’s Day is tied to whether or not there is a gift, then your relationship is transactional.

I saw the disgusting thread where ladies were stating what they wanted for a “budget” valentine’s and I saw bags and shoes and wristwatches and even jewellery. But items like that have to be of good quality before they can be appreciated by these parasitic entitled nairaland ladies. So what “budget” nonsense are we talking about?

They were not even thinking of getting their guys something meaningful but only to take, take and take some more. And what’s more amusing is that some simple-minded men would go into their savings to please a woman who has never given them a meaningful gift before. Always singlets and boxers and maybe a fake wristwatch that you cannot wear to events.

An increasing number of Guys are falling my hands these days. I should send them small thunder and lightning just for a little session of shock therapy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
AfroKnight:
Any guy who feels pressured to please his babe this coming valentine is an idîot. No apologies.

He doesn’t realise that it is a toxic relationship that makes you feel inadequate and increases pressure to please a woman. If the peace in your relationship on Valentine’s Day is tied to whether or not there is a gift, then your relationship is transactional.

I saw the disgusting thread where ladies were stating what they wanted for a “budget” valentine’s and I saw bags and shoes and wristwatches and even jewellery. But items like that have to be of good quality before they can be appreciated by these parasitic entitled nairaland ladies. So what “budget” nonsense are we talking about?

They were not even thinking of getting their guys something meaningful but only to take, take and take some more. And what’s more amusing is that some simple-minded men would go into their savings to please a woman who has never given them a meaningful gift before. Always singlets and boxers and maybe a fake wristwatch that you cannot wear to events.

An increasing number of Guys are falling my hands these days. I should send them small thunder and lightning just for a little session of shock therapy.
lol...
My issue with them is that they see a lady doing such as a taboo.
Open a thread as a lady displaying the gifts you wanna give your man and see the old witch funmisticqueen2 pounce on the lady ferociously.
Re: Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
AfroKnight:

lol...
My issue with them is that they see a lady doing such as for a guy as a taboo.
Open a thread as a lady displaying the gifts you wanna give your man and see the old witch funmisticqueen2 pounce on the lady ferociously.

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Women Enjoy Sex More...enter / A Girl / Our Daily Egg Farm, Buy Fresh Egg, We Deliver 10 Creates Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.