Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment (81827 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by anonimi: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2020
naxclimpsey:
If people like you takes leadership role there will be problem In the system. It doesn't matter what he was doing in the day. Did you know this little kid might have used the whole day to hawk guguru or drinks? I am a serving Corp member and I can tell you a life story of a little kid we met at one of our sensitization. He was crying determined to go to school and make it in life. I know within me that this little boy is going places if urgent can locate him. But here I am earning what only sustain me per month. May helper locate us all.

With UBE since Obasanjo days and the progressives in government with plenty promises plus the fact that we had free and compulsory education more than 60 years ago in the autonomus regions, should we still have cases like this?
Why did we curse ourselves?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Mpanyi: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.

You said it all
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2020
fairfora:
Maybe senseless people like you who think stories posted online are false. I've used Julius berger security light to do my assignment back in the days because there was no light on campus. We couldn't charge our lamps because there was power outage for over a week. I was occupied during the day so I had to resort to that...I never posted such in the past online and nobody would have heard about it, had this similar story never came into the fore.
Please tell me where I said it is false. I am simply sympathising with the girl you better tell me sorry oh.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2020
anonimi:

All this wahala would be unnecessary if the leaders looters who deposit stolen money in FCMB to be wired to Dubai etc thereby creating unemployment here and unpaid salaries, pensions etc.
FCMB and other banks should pack their shiit by themselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7
That fishing meme got me in my heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Ausrichie:

Please tell me where I said it is false. I am simply sympathising with the girl you better tell me sorry oh.
grin. Ok better. Sorry oooooo
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Buffalo2(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.
grin grin grin grin
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Adebowalay(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Bro no body dey use that format !!!

Because FCMB Will go and investigate first !!!

stop typing like a tout !!!
u are even nicer calling him tout. Fool is d right phrase bro..him no get one sense...

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Aboki99(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2020
Abeg FCMB if you wanna do promo go straight to the point by hiring and paying for the services of professional PR company, rathar than using gullible Twitter users to do free PR for you. It won't take even the dullest person a split second to see the the cunning collabo between FCMB and Maruf MATHEW, mtss.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by racerve(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

This kind of skepticism is bordering on paranoia.

Most times it's best to just take things at face value, otherwise you'd give yourself unnecessary headache from overthinking.

What's unrealistic about a child in this Nigeria using light from an ATM to study?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Pvclear(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

. A typical Yahoo Yahoo Person Comments .
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by jamace(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2020
ARRANGEE grin
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Lambdaco1920(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2020
grin
punisha:
grin grin grin

For all of you planning on staging your own dele...may your cases end like that of the young man who staged trekking but Gov. zulum sent him back and asked him to go n pray instead....
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by federal9: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2020
davibid:

People like you are the problem of Nigeria

Please keep your sanctimonious speech to yourself.

I won't argue with you, but let me just shut your mouth with this:

If Armed robbers or criminal had attacked that atm, and in the act, the girl got injured, you guys would blame her parent.

Now, wouldn't it be fair to blame her parent for leaving her at the atm late at night

You are being emotional here which is a weakness.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by 2oby: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2020
Gwagone:
Wow
A drop of tear roll down my eye
So touching

I tot I was d only 1.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
no when I was younger ,we stayed in a face me I face you compound ,I used lantern to read in my compound not out on the streets,she is just a kid for crying out loud.

Of course she's a kid and we don't know the full story.
Maybe her compound is next door.

Maybe she was accompanied there by her brother.

Maybe the security guard of the bank is her dad. Surely there will be security guards at the bank at that hour, right?

We know how people like to sensationalise issues for the social media.

We don't know the full story.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by ayodeji4000(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
DELE OMO WOLI AGBA? FCMB IS FINDING A WAY TO ADVERTISE THEMSELVES
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by LudwinOlaOluwa: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Of course she's a kid and we don't know the full story.
Maybe her compound is next door.

Maybe she was accompanied there by her brother.

Maybe the security guard of the bank is her dad. Surely there will be security guards at the bank at that hour, right?

We know how people like to sensationalise issues for the social media.

We don't know the full story.
[/s]
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by intrepid: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
quote author=Bigflamie post=86516960] grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.[/quote]

Go and get your small kid, write an intelligent script, keep a camera on standby and make him act it.

Then wait for the publicity too. Or don't you like your kid to get a bank scholarship or have your house powered by FCMB?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by LudwinOlaOluwa: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Wow. What a tear jerker.

God bless Dele and her family.

God bless FCMB
[/s]
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Boyooosa(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

If it contributes positively to the lives of poor nigerians, so be it!
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by blackmantis: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:
May God Change Her Story !!!!

Source: https://twitter.com/MyFCMB/status/1226475101916422144
I hardly get emotional but this really touched me.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by GamalNasser: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2020
dederocs:

Stop showing your ugly state of mind and mentally online, what sort of jobless monkey are you?

Shut up I will feed you and 9 men in your family for 20 years for free and not complain .. couldnt you see it was a joke !!! Gerrout

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Nice format
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2020
What kinda Rubbish is this? This is Child abuse surely! Are Nigerian children this poor? really? what exactly is the point of this Idiotic Stunt?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by naxclimpsey(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2020
anonimi:

With UBE since Obasanjo days and the progressives in government with plenty promises plus the fact that we had free and compulsory education more than 60 years ago in the autonomus regions, should we still have cases like this?
Why did we curse ourselves?

And within you, are these systems still working or even in existence? The choice of leaders reflect the minds of electorate. We are who we choose. I hope you understand? How your side?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
How come she is all alone at the ATM? Was it midnight?

Is the ATM non functional?
Is the ATM located next to her home or she cummuted there just to use the lights?

I hope this is not a smart one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by anonimi: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2020
naxclimpsey:
And within you, are these systems still working or even in existence? The choice of leaders reflect the minds of electorate. We are who we choose. I hope you understand? How your side?

I fully understand.
We are on the same page...........................check my posting history.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Holywizard: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2020
mmsen:

Lies.

Their services are worse.
Lol! Does it mean that we are on the same page?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by SavonEric: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

You are comparing the life you live now with the life she lives with her parents.
[/s]
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by johnmartins789(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2020
To Mr.Bigflamie [i][/i]": i think we should not just draw into conclusion just like that because of the economic situation in the country; when you try to interpret the scene of that little girl, to urself as a learned person you will notice the girl re busy copied the homework question from the back page of the note to answer the question to the other side of the note.
pls. my Guy, this is nt a yahoo new style of write script. pls.... Next time study ,view and review very before you comment.
thank you.......
[center][/center][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.