Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment (81832 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Emmynation(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2020
This is really touching....
But who took the pic
Cus it doesn't look like CCTV to me
.... To be honest....
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by rowrowland: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Gwagone:
Wow
A drop of tear roll down my eye
So touching
These are deliberate creations of the Social Media guys at FCMB. Im a pro myself- this is how these things work. Nice efforts anyway

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by LZAA: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2020
GMbuharii:
Thank God for her.

But lzaa immhotep,ain't it absurd that the kwantiri of coneheaded structures and Sophisticated coneheaded mowransss and mining industrialists and zombies is still grappling with darkness in this jet and technology age?!?!
Sai babarism is to blame

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by heavylaro: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2020
This whole drama is well scripted by the bank for publicity...This is Nigeria!

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by naxclimpsey(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2020

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by netflicks(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2020
There are more than enough poor little kids on the street and the numbers are increasing by the day go to the street u will see more of them...

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by anonimi: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2020
naxclimpsey:
Nigeria go better

InshaAllah.
God Willing.
Based on our persistent work.

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by supereagle(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
How do they know his name? Thank God the security men didn't discourage him by driving him away.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by kapelvej: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Bro no body dey use that format !!!

Because FCMB Will go and investigate first !!!

stop typing like a tout !!!
what do you expect. He just expressed the dirty nature of his pen mind . Dilly post to block the little girl's fortune

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by kapelvej: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2020
LordAzubuike:

There's nothing touching.. Nigerians get carried away and get too emotional. That girl must have been playing all day only to remember she has an assignment unattended to in her bag. She knows weytin she go face for her class teacher hand the next day so she had to look for a nearby source of light to finish up.
And so ?

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Futureyahooboi(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2020
This is how God works, her determination and going all out at night to do her assignment menh this one touch me.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by masseratti: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.
not everyone can be like, plus people liking your post, only a dirty mind can conceive what you posted, not everyone is a scam.

The bank can verify the claim, if the girl stays around the vicinity of the bank atm, and there are cameras in there to ascertain what really happened.

Its inspiring, am sure the bank will make their investigations before anything, meanwhile its free publicity for the bank too.. Any which way its win win for the both parties.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by mmsen: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Holywizard:

Lol! Does it mean that we are on the same page?

It would appear so.

I learned the hard way that they are not a bank but an oasis for incompetent graduates with moderate connections and no scruples
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Npower: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2020
"We" used different methods and strategies to make money those days when I was struggling, but now even Dangote no see my back.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Ladycewhy(f): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2020
FrLukas:

Of course she's a kid and we don't know the full story.
Maybe her compound is next door.

Maybe she was accompanied there by her brother.

Maybe the security guard of the bank is her dad. Surely there will be security guards at the bank at that hour, right?

We know how people like to sensationalise issues for the social media.

We don't know the full story.
Yes we don't know the full story,but a stranger took the picture which means there are people coming there to withdraw ,and even if her dad was a security there ,it still doesn't make sense to leave a child like that . If children can be kidnapped in busy church in broad day light what do think will happen in the dark with dim atm lights? Let's call a spade a spade. I still say it again if this country was to be a first world country her parents will be talking to CPS no two ways about it.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2020
Fake News Upon Fake News according to the voice of Papa DT.
What a parent will allow a little girl to venture out in late hours of the night to access an ATM gallery in whatever location to do her homework? Fake News.
If it later investigated to be TRUE her parents will be arrested or any who abetted it, for putting up such a girl child in a harm way.
FCMB your PRO team are dumb.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by mechanics(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Wow, she's determined.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by uuzba(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
touching
It's touching now that they put the story on your phone. When you were passing the ATM, you didn't see the girl before?
Is this the only girl in the whole of Nigeria that doesn't have light in her house and has to use ATM light?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Eldersege(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2020
FCMB, there is no need to hype the search for the girl. How did you know she is called Dele? Does your ATM reveal people's names just by standing beside it?

If you know her name, it means you have access to her or who knows her, so no need to ask us to advertise your ATM lightens. Just go to who gave you her name.

I beg, all this Nija companies sef with their strange ways of making every Nigerians look like beggers.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2020
punisha:

For all of you planning on staging your own dele...may your cases end like that of the young man who staged trekking but Gov. zulum sent him back and asked him to go n pray instead....
Amen...
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by seanwilliam(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2020
LordAzubuike:

There's nothing touching.. Nigerians get carried away and get too emotional. That girl must have been playing all day only to remember she has an assignment unattended to in her bag. She knows weytin she go face for her class teacher hand the next day so she had to look for a nearby source of light to finish up.
you're very sensible for this ...but but ..what if she used the day time to hawk?

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by seanwilliam(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2020
OgaWisdom5050:
Good morning oooo. Abeg I want to come to Lagos to come and work oo any type of Odd job I really need am but I no get where to stay for Lagos so I need a job that will give me accommodation or if any good person is willing to accommodate me for the meantime biko. I'm a good driver, I sabi hotel management, I sabi computer well, I'm a good superior in any management. I have been on the street for long nothing whey person no fit do as long as say money go show. I really need a job please driving most
use your brain

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by mmsen: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Acidosis:

Her parents should be investigated and arrested.

I fully agree but Nigerians seem averse to holding useless parents to account.

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by triplechoice(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.

And you think the bank has no CCTV to investigate what actually happened on that day?
Just look at the number of persons who have liked your unintelligent post.

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
use your brain
Abi Nah�� please say Hi to me on WhatsApp +234 802 485 3998 I want to tell you something ��
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by dahme147(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Na so Baba God take pick her own call......fem
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by jatgod(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Is it not ppeople that snap her
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Ashley86400: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Azubuike, stop being salty.
There's a thousand and one reasons why she's doing her homework at a late hour.
I used to teach.
Some kids will do it on the morning of which it's to be submitted. Some won't do it at all.
The fact that she's even doing her homework on the day before it's to be submitted is still a sign that she's focusing on responsibilities.
You never know her story so don't judge.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by tammie24: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:

i don't think it's the case here
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by hensben(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2020
Hotworta1:
Another success story loading.

I have never seen a determined person loosing except a lazy and visionless person.
You nor lie bro
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by tammie24: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2020
triplechoice:

And you think the bank has no CCTV to investigate what actually happened on that day?
Just look at the number of persons who have liked your unintelligent post.
im shocked too
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by tammie24: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Bro no body dey use that format !!!

Because FCMB Will go and investigate first !!!

stop typing like a tout !!!
thank you jare

Indeed like a tout!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72